• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old chateu girl

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have seen them in all three the games but sadly it is not linked to something in the storymode, i was hoping for some kind of quest but sadly nothing else happened after a long search through the mansion and it's garden. just gengar, some items, and that electric pokemon in the TV that comes out at night.

Last edited:

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
When I saw the girl in Pearl, I thought it would be part of a cool event at first. I wish there were more ghosts like in R/B/Y, ones that you couldn't fight without an item or something. They could be ghost Pokemon disguised as people!

Wild GHOST GIRL appeared!
Wild BUTLER appeared!

Tytus

Iron Islander
I have seen the girl, but not the butler.

Of course, nothing is as creepy as finding an Antidote in the kitchen's trash can.

Think about it.

Maybe that kid wouldn't have died had she found that before you did.

Anyway, if I had played this game as a little kid, that would have scared the crap out of me and I probably would have avoided that building as much as possible. I still remember a glitch in my Yellow version where Gary was walking through walls in the Unknown Dungeon which creeped me out a lot.

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
I too have seen the girl in both Diamond and Platinum, but have never seen the butler.

razor fire

Yeah, I was hoping for some side-quest story about it in Platinum. I was disappointed when there were no.

xxxLauraeevee96xxx

Pokemon Co-ordinator
I saw it in diamond and i was freaked out i was scared i dont know why i just screamed i saw her three times and when you go in the room she went in she isnt there it is so weird

Sophette

Secret Ninja.
Well I have never seen the girl or the butler. Just a bunch of ghastly lol.

Whittall

Nom nom nom nom nom
I've never seen either of them. But I'm still freaked out that in the room you say to go in to see the girl, the purple picture on the wall has 2 red dots on it, then when you walk up against the wall, they disappear. Kinda creepy :(.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've never seen the girl. I've seen the butler.

BCVM22

So was I. I was really mad that it is just background crap.

I'm curious, exactly what sort of side-quest were you expecting (for no reason, I might add) regarding a ghostly girl and a ghostly butler in a spooky house? You got your side quest - walk through the house and bang on the TV so Rotom comes out to play.

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Theres a third ghost, guys. On the snow-logged route, in one house an old lady gives you a spell tag. If you exit and reenter the house, she's gone.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
I've seen both of them but they never really scared me =/ I'd be satisfied just finding out their story.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Heres what i'd liked to have seen for a back story to it:

You first see the girl outside, then when the player gets to close she goes into the building. Once the player walks in you have to find her, you see her go into a room(The room besides the Rotom room), the player goes in.

In the room you find a book on the floor, the player clicks on it and in text "Its a book full of pictures on the people who lived here." The butler then walks, then walks back out. The Player looks for him and hear something *This is outside Rotoms room*, the player goes in and sees the tv.

*Rotom battle, blah blah blah*

Once the Player beats or Catches Rotom you go out to the main room and find a newpaper in the middle of the floor. The player clicks on it "Top story: Owners of the Chateau Daughter still missing along with the butler. The owners fleed after reported seeing a strange pokemon that took over Appliances chased them out of the building. At the time the Daughter and Butler where in their rooms sleeping."

Once the player gets done a "!" pops up and the screen moves over to the belcony and sees both the little girl and Butler watching the player, then they leave.