• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old chateu girl

ian111199

Blue Moon

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
theyre pointless animations to make games cooler.xd ive seen it in the 3 games, both of them.

chimchar316

I've seen this before
I remember when i showed my cousin he almost started crying on the spot!
it was hilarious

I think i heared somewhere that there was another ghost then the girl and the man but i cant remember which one it was

Bebop

DUN DUN DUN! D:

I think so, when I first saw her in my game, I was confused and asked myself why there was a girl in a haunted house. She then disappeared and then I smiled and thought to myself "That's awesome!"

pokemonanime18

ポケットモンスターが好きです。
I did that in both Pokemon Platinum & Pearl. It's so fun exploring at the old Chateau. I od that normally at night & sometimes in the daytime. It's kinda creepy, but interesting.

Strijdparel

I also saw the girl, but it was so late at night I thought I had inmagined it. I was just so tired and I did not even notice the glyding. But it is a nice easteregg.

Golden Wisp

PIKABOMB!
When I first saw the girl I was like searching all over the house for her and then I saw the butler and I got really freaked out and I was frantically running around saying "Is my game broke? Who are these people?" and then the ds ran out of power. I googled it and found out it was just an easter egg. It's pretty funny now that I think about it, nice nintendo! :)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
That girl *shivers*

I, personally, don't like it i mean what is the point of them being there if they don't even serve a meaning...Come to think of it they aren't all that bad, they kind of make you think..."WHA?? was that a girl? where did she go???" and freak you out , LOL, fweaky.

FlameRose

Why is the antidote in a trash can scary?

Think about it...we have two dead people floating around, and Eterna Forest has tons of Pokemon that can poison you. I'd imagine if a human was poisoned, they could eat a Pecha Berry or take an Antidote, but I'd also say they couldn't survive as long as a Pokemon could. You go into the house, and FIND an Antidote in the trash, never used it seems. What if...before the butler and girl could take the Antidote, they died?

...That sounds like an idea for a fanfic. *goes off to write*

Oh, and I saw the girl atleast three times in Diamond. Will admit, she did freak me out. Haven't seen the old man yet. :/

ssj_jd

Ghost Trainer
I have seen the girl many times before, but it seems it only happens to me at certain times. I don't think she had any other purpose besides scaring the heck out of you though.