• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old chateu girl

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I've seen her in my diamond, I am in the room next to the one she is in, and she runs out. I wonder 'wth much?', and I begin to look everywhere in the Chateu, and no results! I've only seen her once, and this was post catching rotom, so, I wonder 'who is she?'

She is the only ghost I've seen, but, I think I saw the old lady. I've always wondered why the inn place is empty, maybe she is on errands....

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
how in the world do you see these people in the first place??

It triggers randomly, ever time you go into one ofthe selected rooms you have a chances to see one of them.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
haven't seen em don't know why you're all scared out of you're wits by them they sound cool

**Jirachi**

I've seen them a ot of times.I think they appear random,just like the Croagunk in Pastoria City.
Theres a third ghost, guys. On the snow-logged route, in one house an old lady gives you a spell tag. If you exit and reenter the house, she's gone.
Yes,I know about that one too.First time I see her,I just thought she is speaking strange because she got cold or scared from the blizzard outside.When I enter that house again,she was nowhere.Than I thought she was a ghost,just like those in old chateu.Also,there is an ace trainer who stays a couple of steps from the lake there.She also mentions that she saw that ghost in the snowy house and there are a lot of folk tales about hauntings around Snowpoint City.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I think they are cool.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
how did the little girl die anyway? i understand how the old man could have died of old age but not the little girl,i wonder how she died.

**Jirachi**

how did the little girl die anyway? i understand how the old man could have died of old age but not the little girl,i wonder how she died.

Maybe she saw the Rotom and thought its so cute.Then she decided to play with it and when she touched it,she get zapped and dead.

It's just a easter egg,,
And it's in every game

A read a story someone made about it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=925602&topic=45753636

Even though its a story it makes sence

According to the story the butler died cause of poisoning from an antidote and the little girl was locked up in the house,, she probaly died out hunger or she commited suicide

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Seth_X_of_Fortree said:
Theres a third ghost, guys. On the snow-logged route, in one house an old lady gives you a spell tag. If you exit and reenter the house, she's gone.

Maybe she's a Froslass? :/

Anyway, I've seen both ghosts, and I think they only appear at night. The butler ghost is activated when talking to the statue before walking in the room.
They didn't scare me though, I tried them out after watching Youtube vid about it.

Antidote in the kitchen bin? Spooky...

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Those ghost people are pretty weird do they have a purpose in the game?

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Metagross Guy said:
Those ghost people are pretty weird do they have a purpose in the game?
No, not really. They're just there for scenery.

coolespeon

I dont know.
yeah, I´ve seen her, and the old man in the kitchen. First time I was like OMFG!! and almost yelled for that. Then, I got into the kitchen and saw the old man, and that time surely I yelled. Then got the antidote in the trash can.
Murderous too much? I think so.

I see the girl almost every time I go into the room.

I've only seen the old man once, though.

As far as I know, there's no side quest about them or anything. They're just......there.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Why is the antidote in a trash can scary?

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Iirc, she drops the TM for substitute.

Also, she's in D/P too.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
I've seen the man and the girl. They freak me out every time I see them XD