1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Old Forum Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by dragonskull, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonskull

dragonskull Dark trainer

Hi!

It was by complete coincidence that I stumbled upon the Serebii site again since quite some years now.
    I noticed that the forums have gotten a complete overhaul and seemingly also became quite inactive compared to when I roamed these forums way back in middle school.
    Since that I nowadays don't really play Pokémon anymore (the last time I actively played Pokémon was in the Ruby/Sapphire era), I don't see myself becoming much active anyhow, but I was wondering how things went with this site since 2006. Seemingly since the last time I visited the site, things on the forums seem to have changed quite a bit.

Anyone that cares to share his or her thoughts with me? :)

Cheerio,

-dragsonkull-

2. 20LigerZero16

20LigerZero16 "......"

Bolt the Cat took over and this forum has never been the same since.

3. dragonskull

dragonskull Dark trainer

Ah I see. So does that mean that Serebii isn't actively managing the (main) site anymore and has his focus shifted a bit away from Pokémon or is he still very much active?

4. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

It was a joke. Serebii still very actively manages the main site.

20LigerZero16 likes this.
  5. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

Sadly, most forums have seen a drop in participation. This forum is relatively active.

6. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

We also have a brand new discord that gets old users all the time, and a few spin offs, so if you're looking for nostalgia there's plenty of old users there too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.