• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old gen pokemon for Ash - voting list

Vote which Pokémon from the old generations has the best chance or opportunity to hit Ash.

• Umbreon

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Gardevoir

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Weavile

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Meloetta

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Aegislash

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Zeraora

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sword master zacian

I think its been a long time since ash got a shiny pokemon. He should get his own shiny gardevoir and mega it alongside potential mega lucario and non shiny mega gengar

Id Like Ash's Larvitar to come back but this time having evolved all the way to Tyranitar
Maybe an episode where they visit Johto to research Mt Silver for Cerise and Ash comes across it now as a Tyranitar where it is trying to be captured by Poachers and Plot of the Day happens where Ash Defends its from them and at the end of the Episode it begins to follow him as he leaves and Ash this time around catches it and takes it with him on his journeys
just a thought on how this could play out IF it was to happen

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Tyranitar imo
The only old gen Pokemon I would want for him now are Tyranitar and Espeon
Anyway I hope Ash just gets 3 more galar mons and thats it
I dont see why Ash should use reserves rn, save that for later it isnt their series

I voted for these two as well. But there are other options I could see him use.

Neither. Just give him Chespin already.

Only if it's a shiny one. I can't stand Chesnaught's normal color-scheme.
- Then again, it would be yet another Fighting-type on Ash's roster.

Id Like Ash's Larvitar to come back but this time having evolved all the way to Tyranitar
Maybe an episode where they visit Johto to research Mt Silver for Cerise and Ash comes across it now as a Tyranitar where it is trying to be captured by Poachers and Plot of the Day happens where Ash Defends its from them and at the end of the Episode it begins to follow him as he leaves and Ash this time around catches it and takes it with him on his journeys
just a thought on how this could play out IF it was to happen

I couldn't help but chuckle, but seeing a Pokémon trying to get captured by poachers is a bit of a strange scenario.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I would like Ash to get at least one Pokemon from each generation. And if they are caught in their respective region that would be even better (Unlike Lucario, although his egg was received from Sinnoh).

He already has:
- Generation 1: Dragonite, Gengar
- Generation 4: Lucario
- Generation 8: Sirfetch'd, Dracovish

I included Sirfetch'd since I believe it will evolve sooner or later. As for the older generations, here are my picks:

- Generation 2: Tyranitar or Espeon
- Generation 3: Absol or Slaking
- Generation 5: Volcarona
- Generation 6: Gogoat or Chespin (if Clemont returns and his Chespin has evolved)
- Generation 7: Golissopod

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Reserves would be preferable...

But in order to not latch onto that...

Zorua/Zoroark for the "Fanwankery" catch theme(He got Lucario finally, so it isn't impossible.

ImBeVillain

No more six members

BobbbidyBob

NUUUUUU!! VOOOTE FOR GARDEVOIR!