• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Mans trading Post

old man

On Guard!!!
I’m looking for starters and others: Wants Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Squirtle, Totodile, and Treecko, Torkoal, Nincada, Delibird, Growlith. Female Snorunt, Elekids w/booster.

I’m giving up: Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, Lickitung and the evolved form. Vulpix, Ninetails w/heatwave(lv 55), All 3 Regis, Snorlax, Lapras, Gengar (lv 64), houndour w/mimic. Electrike w/thunder raindance combo (lv 44), Kabuto, Omanyte, Anorith, Magby w/booster. Teddiursa (Need to breed first), Bulbasaur, Torchic, eggisitor (spelled wrong) w ancient power from XD. Abra (lv5) w/elemental punches & Clam Mind, Milotic (lv 6) w/ Dragonbreath, Bagon w/dragon claw and dragon dance (lv30),
Trading Jirachi for Deoxys only!!!!!!
I have others in reserved just ask. Also need to battle and swap records. I have no shinys. Haven’t been that lucky yet. Just trying to fill in the blanks on my deck.

Thanks,

Old Man
Fc: 0988-8249-6278
Jacen ( I read Star Wars too much)

old man

On Guard!!!
Sure. I'll be on tonight after work aroun 6pm EST.

x-the_hunter-x

i have all the starters, Growlithe and torkoal, i'm interested in Electrike, Lickitung or the evolved form, Vulpix, Anorith, Mewtwo, Moltres PM if you're ineterested

CJ247

Charizard Trainer
hey i have charmander squirtle and treecko. for all 3 could i have mewtwo and ill throw in a rare candy if ya want. btw if you do get cynaquil or totadile or chikorita would u breed me one too plz!

old man

On Guard!!!
Added both of you. CJ. Once I get them I'll PM you. (If the site doesn't crash). X your on for all of them. Leaving work now. I'll Pm you guys later or see you on-line around 9pm EST.

Old Man

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm on now. Will be here for 30-40 mins till my 14month old ans wife gets home.