• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Movie Trailer? Adult Misty!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Looking for some news, I found on this page an interesting image.Look like grown up Misty and the police woman of the first movie with an little girl, and pikachu at the last pic.Anyone have some information about this? I never listened never about this...

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/6981/11468972680865gj.jpg

hustenapfel

Wow,ain´t Misty the cutest thing ever on this pics?Well,I hope that this is gonna be another special.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
CyberCubed said:
Are you sure the girl is even Misty?
Nah. Looks more like Ash's father to me.

Somewhat strange that it's taken this long for any news on this supposed 'special' to surface around these parts. In any case, this is certainly interesting, if not a little confusing.
Maybe the blue-haired woman is Misty's future girlfriend, and they adopt a kid? Perhaps this is all part of one of Brock's twisted daydreams? Maybe this 'Misty' is actually James in drag? Maybe it's all an elaborate hoax? So many questions, so little time.
But hey. At least it's not as big a mental scar as the Masato/Kirlia thing a few pages down~

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yeah, the Max Kirlia thing is scary. You just had to mention it and make me look for it..XD

Anyway, these pictures also seemed to be posted recently.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
That Max/Kirlia picture made my eyes cry D:

These pictures of the seemingly adult Misty scenes are very...odd..
The blue haired one looks like one of her sisters and the little girl looks like a little-girl version of Misty's other sister.

Weird.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
DUH! I'm suprised no one has mentioned that those might be her sisters.

Anyway, rember that thing about Pokeani saying that Misty's japanese VA finished doing the voice for Misty in a special, well, maybe this is it.

xsweet_peax

+kiss of an angel+
Oh cool. I love the pictures. Misty looks really nice.

I hope it is a special. It seems really interesting. Somehow, it'd be really cool if Misty gets to go into the future and see her future self. Much like May going into the past. I highly doubt it though.

If it is indeed a special, how are the writers going to pull off a plotline about Misty in the future.

From what I'm seeing, I don't really think it's gonna be a special or anything at all. There has been no mention at all about this until now. It would be cool if it's true though.

johnnyd2 said:
id like to see the max/kirlia thingie.

Omg, I just saw it. I'm so disturbed...

Dreamcoat

skarmachild said:
Don't double post, and a direct link to the image might be unsuitable.
1. Some of us are smart enough to know what 'Delete' means. And don't mini-mod.

2. Then give a link to the page it's on.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
johnnyd2 said:
still aint showing up, how do i acess the page with them? id like to see the max/kirlia thingie.

Try the link at the first post, ok?