• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Movie Trailer? Adult Misty!

L

LaSamarox

The girl IS Misty, of course. Who else could it be? It's probably be a homemade pic made by the same girl who made the pokemon fanfic about Ash and Misty getting married and Ash dies and leaves Misty pregnant with his child.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You haven't read through this thread have you? This was an official trailer made around the time of the 1st movie.

And I do think the girl has no relation to Misty, because 16 year olds with 4 year old daughters is very disturbing...

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Edward Elric said:
1) Goku is HIGHLY dense when it comes to love of any kind other than caring for someone
Interesting statement, considering the fact that Goku apparently isn't dense about loving Chi Chi. Yanno, considering the fact that she is, well, his wife?
Anyway, I don't see how Misty could be 16 in this picture. The animators must be making her very mature for a 16 year old cause she looks like shes in her early twenties. And I still don't understand why they made this a trailer when it has very little to do with the movie...

Chris

Old Coot
intergalactic platypus said:
Interesting statement, considering the fact that Goku apparently isn't dense about loving Chi Chi. Yanno, considering the fact that she is, well, his wife?
As I said, he cares about the people close to him. And do remember that Goku had no idea what the hell marriage and a wife was back in Dragon Ball, and that he really doesn't even treat her much as being a wife. o_O

Evanji Axu, I can take a joke. That's fine and dandy. I just don't like seeing the same thing repeatedly said by people who ARE taking it seriously. Cause then it borders onto those who assume Ash and Misty/May do kiss, thanks to our shopped avatars. Misinformation is the biggest problem we have here.

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
*confuzzled now*

Evanji Ax:
Is it coincidence that all the pairings you mentioned are homosexual? -.-

I get sick of those too, but it's fun to speculate. And crack pairings are a beautiful thing.

Edward Elric:
Don't double post, and no it's not possible.

...What's not possible? Homosexual pairings being mentioned is impossible, having fun speculating about crack pairings is impossible, or crack pairings being a beautiful thing is impossible?

If you mean that crack pairings coming true in canon is impossible, then you're probably right. Only, the supporters of said pairings aren't arguing that they're canon in the first place - hence them being called, y'know, crack pairings.

And, um, singling out slashers to rant about when there are probably way more fluffy-headed het shippers in the fandom supporting pairings for daft reasons is pretty one-sided on your part.

Why are you going on about this, anyway? No offence, but I don't image many people here especially care about your issues with shippers. If you have to vent, can't you do it on livejournal or something?

Misinformation is the biggest problem we have here.
Because if anyone mistakenly thinks that Ash is going to kiss Misty or May, the universe will blow up!

Edward Elric said:
and that he really doesn't even treat her much as being a wife. o_O

He still loves her though so I guess in a sense she is a wife to him. Its true that love isn't the first thing in mind for him but I still believe he sees her as his wife and loves her dearly. Sure at first, Goku didn't see it like that but as DB went on, his relationship with Chi Chi does as well.

Chris

Old Coot
What I meant by wasn't possible was the particular groupings I had mentioned, which I included reasonings as to why they weren't.

And god dammit, you are STILL missing the god damned point. Every time we have one or two people say something that's of false information, whether it be a joke or not, we end up with about five more people who end up buying it and saying the same thing. It's annoying as hell and I have to put up with it when modding these forums.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is when people actually think holding hands with a child of the same sex while smiling makes you a homosexual? The last thing we need on these forums is stupidity running about.

mistydreams4ever

s a r a n g h a e
On the website originally posted, it said it was some trailer for the first movie, and many people agree that the blue-haired woman looks like the prophecy police woman in the first movie.

This is just MY SPECULATION, so DON'T believe what I'm saying, please XD
Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but maybe the woman used to know Misty's mother or something, and something something happened that allowed her to 'prophesize' (or, I forget what she did in the movie O.O;;) the whole Mewtwo thing.

Other than that, if it was fanart, it was VERY well done. I DO think it's leaning more towards fanart because the trees and the sky in the background are not original Pokemon animation style. Who knows. *shrugs*

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
mistydreams4ever said:
Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but maybe the woman used to know Misty's mother or something, and something something happened that allowed her to 'prophesize' (or, I forget what she did in the movie O.O;;) the whole Mewtwo thing.
All good speculation, but Boijaa wasn't exactly a "prophet" originally. They decided to make her talk like she was/is a prophet (the whole "tears" thing and how she said "the prophets have predict the return of the winds of water") in the dub. :p In the original, she said the storm was too dangerous while in the dub she talked about the "legend of tears" and saying that the trainers couldn't survive because there weren't no Pokemon tears.

Last edited:

Dark_Scyther

Cascade Trainer
Satoshi said:
All good speculation, but Boijaa wasn't exactly a "prophet" originally. They decided to make her talk like she was/is a prophet (the whole "tears" thing and how she said "the prophets have predict the return of the winds of water") in the dub. :p In the original, she said the storm was too dangerous while in the dub she talked about the "legend of tears" and saying that the trainers couldn't survive because there weren't no Pokemon tears.

Not one of the better dub changes, but then again the entire movie was pretty badly dubbed.

L

LaSamarox

Someone said that the blue-haired woman was one of Misty's sisters. To them, I say, they need to leave this to the people who are not damn idiots.

Chris

Old Coot
Good for you. We already cleared this up SEVERAL posts ago.

Keep up with the times.

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
is the max/kirlia thing scary or something? anyways, i think this might be some sort of fan-art. misty in the future, and max with kirlia (in the future?). i dont even know why people started talking about the max/kirlia thing anyway...i didnt see those links that someone posted a while ago...^ whats max got to do with anything?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
sam_h12 said:
is the max/kirlia thing scary or something? anyways, i think this might be some sort of fan-art. misty in the future, and max with kirlia (in the future?). i dont even know why people started talking about the max/kirlia thing anyway...i didnt see those links that someone posted a while ago...^ whats max got to do with anything?
The thing's too good to be fanart. It's a scene made exclusively for the first movie trailer.

And thank you for mentioning it AGAIN after everyone stopped. -_-

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Well from the pictures we can see Misty and we see Pikachu so lets see hint of Ash since Ash basically is the only one with a Pikachu except for Richie but his has a hair do and second we see misty and she is an adult if Pokesho is correct. And I can see the lady from Pokemon:The First Movie and me who is watching the movie right now can see that they look alot alike. And the little girl looks familiar from an avatar on the site I forgot though and theres one thing that is peculiar. If this is fanart which it probaly isnt its too well drawn and by looking at pics of Misty I see one thing: this must be a deleted scene in my case since possibly pokemon usa deleted it and it was actually previewed somewhere. This is just me and if there is one thing that confuses me its this: Who posted this in imageshack that probaly everyone who clicked on the first post this was the first time probaly anyone on the forum has seen it so whoever had it on imageshack might a:Work for pokemon and has it or B:Someone who found it somewhere since it really looks like a tv screen or a screen of some sort since it looks like it was a photo.

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Why would Pokemon USA delete it when they didn't even have the rights to dub the dub then? -_-

Most likely 4Kids felt that there was no point in using the scene in the Amercian trailer since it's not in the actual movie.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
The trees arent pokemon style is right mistydreams4ever. It also may be an early version of art for the show. This statement which is my opinion can be fooled since there is a screen although art can be done on computer. My biggest guess is early art for the show.