• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Movie Trailer? Adult Misty!

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
Since this seems to be photographed, or whatever, from a tv/computer screen, then there must be some definite proof of this. If it's a trailer then there must be an actual recording of it somewhere. Maybe there might be a special relating to this piece in the future when it seems appropriate to age the characters.

Crystal Clair

Sorry for bumping, but we found out where the trailer on the internet is.
It's on youtube. But I'm not sure if providing a link here is allowed
The link's at the PokeCommunity Misty club
Here are the pics
[IMG139]http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/4152/adultmisty0ep.th.jpg[/IMG139]
btw, the keyword to look up the trailer on youtube is Pokemon written in katakana (ポケモン)
I tried it myself and found it near the bottom of the page
Hope this solves that debate whether it's real or not

Chris

Old Coot
You're too late. :p It's been up in the Spoilers section for a few days now.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
ugobama@cmaaccess.com said:
I think its Mysty, her little girl, and one of her sisters
Waaaay too late, dude.

It isn't her daughter and that isn't one of her sisters, it's Boijaa (the lady from the first movie). Those pictures were taken from an early trailer from the first movie.

Last edited: