• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[OLD] Newbie Help & FAQ - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Quill

star-lord
You wrap a tag around the URL for the image. This just shows the image in the sig.

The Image tag is:

[*IMG]URL of Image[*/IMG]

Of course you remove the asterisk, and put the URL of the image between the tags. Try it now! Hopefully it works.

Natha

GSF 4 life
You wrap a tag around the URL for the image. This just shows the image in the sig.

The Image tag is:

[*IMG]URL of Image[*/IMG]

Of course you remove the asterisk, and put the URL of the image between the tags. Try it now! Hopefully it works.

uuh ok, sorry im not that good with those words in english

Peter Quill

star-lord
Here's a demo then.

Mooglespic3.jpg

[*IMG]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q382/moogles4ever/Mooglespic3.jpg[*/IMG]

Remove the *

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I have a question about recent visitors to my profile:

Does this count when I view my own user profile?
I notice that my page views go up but without any new people listed.
I do view my profile often to see if I have any visitors creeping, so I can go creep on them. :p
Or is this like guest/hidden users viewing my profile?
You are right, the visits could come from guests and hidden users. If you are logged out, you are a guest so the visit count will go up. If you are logged in, it won't count if you visit your profile.

Casimir

Good boy.
You are right, the visits could come from guests and hidden users. If you are logged out, you are a guest so the visit count will go up. If you are logged in, it won't count if you visit your profile.

Ah I see, thank you for your response.

Wow, I have a lot of guests/hidden users viewing my profile. o_o

Natha

GSF 4 life
Here's a demo then.

Mooglespic3.jpg

[*IMG]http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q382/moogles4ever/Mooglespic3.jpg[*/IMG]

Remove the *

yeh i already got a image or img or whatever you call it
but the problem is i can't put it on serebii...
and that faQ is saying nothing bout my prob
but do i have to be 1 month member to get it or over 50 post or something???

Natha

GSF 4 life
Here's a demo then.

Mooglespic3.jpg

Remove the *

yeh i already got a image or img or whatever you call it
but the problem is i can't put it on serebii...
and that faQ is saying nothing bout my prob
but do i have to be 1 month member to get it or over 50 post or something???

Natha

GSF 4 life
Look if im online on my account i go to: User CP
Then i see: Edit Signature
Then i look to: Signature permissions
and then i see this: Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
Look if im online on my account i go to: User CP
Then i see: Edit Signature
Then i look to: Signature permissions
and then i see this: Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

That just means you can't upload your files to the Sppf server. Just post the IMG code in the box and press save and like magic the image will appear in your sig. Just make sure it is within the limits.

Natha

GSF 4 life
That just means you can't upload your files to the Sppf server. Just post the IMG code in the box and press save and like magic the image will appear in your sig. Just make sure it is within the limits.

Okay thanks, I will try

cant put the code on that text box.
But don't want it anymore -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
If it will solve the problem, I will put the image in your sig for you, just post the link for the image here or PM it to me and I'll fix it for you.

I have a question, how do i change the "begining trainer" under my username, cause I am not a begining trainer.

Peter Quill

star-lord
You just joined the forum, of course you're only a begginer.

Anyways, to remove that you need to add a custom title.

Here's a step by step for you:

1. Go to your user CP
2. Click Edit Details
3. The option should be down there, just change it and go!

Torterra12

Event collector
i just made a trainer card and i am up the the save part but how do i out it onto my sig

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Seriously what is the title of the thread?

READ THE DAMN FAQ BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION!!

There is an FAQ, written on the first page. The rest of the thread is people asking questions that are already answered, in that FAQ. READ the FAQ, THEN, if you still do not understand, ask.

Few questions (i'm new)

alright so i read the rules. i saw the part about no posting anything about cheating devices. does that mean were not aloud to talk about action replays or anything?

GoldChocobo

Gotta Love AmbushCat
I have a question about connecting with people on Wi-Fi. I know how to put in codes, but i just dont know how to connect with people. I've looked all over, and haven't found any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.