• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Sketches and Drawings

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
While I don't have many pokemon drawings on my porfolio, I do draw them occasionally. I do have original works too. I don't really want to describe them too much since it ruins the interpretation. but feel free to leave a comment. If you'd like to see a few more of my works, keep your eyes on this thread. I don't normally do requests but if it interests me, I may consider doing it.

My style varies a lot and is mostly inconsistent. One day I'll draw on paper, the next I'll try something new with the PC. Mostly, I'll stick to three main styles.

> Promarkers - They work wonders for my traditional artwork and makes it stand out even with the lousyness of my scanner. Copics are mostly the same thing.
> Hard Lineart and Flats - For a cartoon or anime-esque feel, I'll usually go with that. Flats is a term used to describe laying down flat areas of solid colour.
> Digital Painting - I have a tablet, and sometimes I'll freestyle paint with it from nothing on the canvas. I try to emphasise light most of all in these works, as it can really make it stand out.

fakedex___mawhile_and_mawrend_by_deadlyobsession-d4ydwrt.png

winged_princess_by_deadlyobsession-d5x7jdx.png

algebraic_formulae_by_deadlyobsession-d5iia90.png

S24gFwt.png

If this thread garners interest, I'd be willing to post progress of my minor sketches and my development as a grow as an artist. Thank you for taking your time to look.

ShadowKreach

I really love your style, I especially like the way that Mawrend is drawn. It's very bold and it stands out a lot, which really fits for Pokemon art if you ask me.
The Zoroark is also very nicely done, the way that it's coloured reminds me a lot of the official Pokemon art for the first 2 generations.
The final image is very epic, and I have to say, you did a great job getting the shape of the person in the picture right, as humans are something I always struggle to draw if it comes round to it :D

The fact that you can draw in many styles but still retain good quality in each is very impressive! I'll continue to watch this thread in the future :)

Kurosaku

Wow those are really good, emanates too much artistics skills :D
the last one leave me breathless, is a true piece of art (well, all of them are) , keep it up! :D

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
I really love your style, I especially like the way that Mawrend is drawn. It's very bold and it stands out a lot, which really fits for Pokemon art if you ask me.
The Zoroark is also very nicely done, the way that it's coloured reminds me a lot of the official Pokemon art for the first 2 generations.
The final image is very epic, and I have to say, you did a great job getting the shape of the person in the picture right, as humans are something I always struggle to draw if it comes round to it :D

The fact that you can draw in many styles but still retain good quality in each is very impressive! I'll continue to watch this thread in the future :)

Thanks! I'm actually not all that great at drawing humans... at least their faces. I'm forcing myself to draw them more in an effort to improve though!

I have some new work to show, but this time it's a gift art to a friend of mine. I did this entirely on paper with a fineliner and promarkers.

_gift__celestial___lower_your_blade_by_deadlyobsession-d5zz259.png

If anyone's interested how I draw and colour my traditional art, I have a tutorial I posted last year. Hopefully, this is useful to some people. I know my art skills arn't the best, but it gives an idea how I do my stuff currently at the least. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Type Moon works, especially Saber so...
how_i_colour_my_shizz_by_deadlyobsession-d59dyvb.png

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
It's been a few days, so I'm going to update with a quick drawing I did over the weekend. It also comes with a timelapse video, so you can see how I did it.

sun_by_deadlyobsession-d60s6fm.png

And the timelapse video of me drawing and colouring it can be found here! Thanks for looking!

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
It's been another few days again, so here's one more. Ryougi the Dragon! Absolutely no one will get the reference here, and if you do... a million cookies for you.

Drawing dragons is a specialty of mine. This one has a false 'puppet' arm. Thanks for looking!
ryougi_dragon_by_deadlyobsession-d60tzjq.png

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Wow! How can you draw like that! You can tell a lot of effort has been put into these! All amazing.

Thanks! I got two more images to add to my roster. I feel a little devious posting these, but nostalgia hit me hard today.

shiro_no_yami___dragon_series_by_deadlyobsession-d6222zq.png

tomb_raider_by_deadlyobsession-d62f0vl.png