• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Old Users You Miss

Fatal

Banned
You guys realize this thread is basically to remember users who have been gone for a long time. Like, for example mostly everyone I mentioned has been inactive for over a year. I love how you guys keep talking about a user who has been banned for a few days, probably has an alt, and was all around obnoxious and not very likeable. The fact that you guys are talking about him (Elice_Carol) like that just makes me think one of you is him.

Atari

Did it on 'em
^ It's because so many currently active members started here in like Feb 2011.

Anyway I remember Sammi and PsiUmbreon. Didn't Sammi create like five more accounts after he asked for his original to receive a ban?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
^ It's because so many currently active members started here in like Feb 2011.

Anyway I remember Sammi and PsiUmbreon. Didn't Sammi create like five more accounts after he asked for his original to receive a ban?

Greg having a giant meltdown and posting a flounce thread was pretty lame though IMO. If you don't like it, just stop posting, don't cause an attention whoring scene.

ETA"
Whatever happened to Kate? She acted like she was part of the "crew" and seemed stuck up, and flaunted her "intelligence".
This is pretty hilarious.
And Kate was actually an alt of Ethan's for some inexplicable reason.

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
KetchupO.

I have yet to see any other user that clashed that much with the rest of the forums. I love flamewars.
I actually think Datteboyo clashed the most. He was the most effective troll this place ever had, since for most of his run it was seriously up to debate whether he was serious or not.

kochoupink

butts lol
I actually think Datteboyo clashed the most. He was the most effective troll this place ever had, since for most of his run it was seriously up to debate whether he was serious or not.

I agreee with this.

Also, Alleviate is a friend IRL. He's a chill bro.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
The Mewtwo Master for me. Despite his anger issues and authority problems, he was pretty nice to talk to. I miss him a bunch. :(

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Asmoday needs to log on more! I miss her :(

By leaving for about a year I'm so confused as to what happened to almost everyone. And it seems like everyone is gone in some way. Sorta. Since everyone's changed since then. Deep, brah.

I miss Deoxys911 and Sammi though. Every day I come back to this accursed place I manage to find another user back from when I used to be really active, and I'm like "well shucks. He is still alive." and that feels good.