• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Older members club

Status
Not open for further replies.
8000? Try over 32000. :p

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
What member do you remember most when you first joined?
Actually... Sai (formerly Staryu and Starmie, or something) or ChibiPika, who reviewed my craptacular fic. :p

What's something that has changed majorly since you first joined?
The fan-fic forum. I swear, there has to be more bad fics than there use to be...

P.S.
I'd like to join. *Gasps are heard*

GunsoBalds

Rainbow Trainer
um I think the banners and most of the stuff in Fan Art section has really improved

Mimori Kiryu

Torchic23 said:
Reply to topic
There has been a lot more spam and flaming

Too true. There have been alot of fake accounts too. It seems I can remember the names of the fake accounts better than the normal members...

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk

Well I have been seeing PM advertises, and fake accounts like MK said.

Medea

Excalibur
I also remember meggirl63 and the girl who first claimed Tracey on the first bishie thread (Azure Pathos-Sketchit)

...SPAM and lots of it!

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
The arcade went obviously, Fan-sprites has become much more active then when I posted there a while ago, and in general, fan-art seems to have risen in activeness.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I'd like to join. I first saw the forums in January 2004, but didn't join until July 2004.

First member I remember? Kyogroudon. I didn't see him much, but he told me about the forums.

Something that's changed? The members. when I first joined, the popular members were people such as Golden_Latias. Now it's people like Eternal (I remember going onto here one day to see posts from him and I was all like 'Woah, that's one tough girl' It was a few months later I realised 'Jynxie' was a boy) and Wolf Goddess (I remember her joining).

P

Perfect Darkness

Umm, can I join?

What member do you remember most when you first joined?
Indigo, she left. She wrote Winding Roads. But the two people who stick out the most are Jasmine and Dragonfree for some reason. I also remember DMM and PMD, who I recently found still go here.

Most of my friends left. There were different people at the Games fourm when I joined last year. They were cool. And a whole new load of mods, Elric was never a s-mod and Wolf Goddess wasn't even here when I joined. And Dratini627 or whatever the numbers were was a admin.

~;353;

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perfect Darkness

Oh, sorry, I knew it was something -27 >.< Lol, I was close. Torched Chicken/T3h Sex0r was grem also. And I remeber 'Fro Dizzy...:D Sorry about WG too, I didn't know.

~;353;

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Mondo said:
Absol, I remember Kyo as well, he was cool.

Perfect, WG used to have a different username so that may be why you thought she wasn't here. And Matt's numbers are 927.

What month did you join in 2004? You're lucky I'm counting you since your join date is 2005

Torchic23 said:
What month did you join in 2004? You're lucky I'm counting you since your join date is 2005
The first day the forum came back up, January 25th. Though I joined first back in September 2003 which I already stated. And you've been here long enough to know who I was. :p

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Welcome to the club, Mondo and GunsoBalds.
What was your old account's name, GunsoBalds?

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Sorry, welcome PerfectDarkness. ^_^;
Didn't see ya post earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.