• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Older members club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I remember 'Fro-Dizzy too, I saw him a few months back, actually, about August. I remember Drat too. A lot of mods I remember.

It's cool somebody remembers Kyo too, I thought people would go WTF? when I said about him?

Perfect Darkness, I'd always thought you'd joined in August 2005, because I'd never seen ya. I only just realised, so welcome!

I mostly know kyo cause he used to go to the chat. I think he was also a well known spriter or something.

P

Perfect Darkness

Former Absolkid said:
Perfect Darkness, I'd always thought you'd joined in August 2005, because I'd never seen ya. I only just realised, so welcome!
Now I feel so loved -.- Why August?
I remember Matt and I remember when he asked to be demodded. The reason I remember Beau is because Indigo was formerly paired with him, until she did with Bulba the Great!. I remember Himoko as Togechikku and Wolf Goddess and Eternal/Jynxo not being here -.- And when Psi was modded.

~;353;

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Umm...may I join? I know my join date says Sep 2005 but my first account was in august 03. I get bored of my usernames really fast so when I'm not able to get a name change I make a new account. My original account was CharChar lol

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
IceDragon said:
can i join i been here since 2002 but I change my name to this one

Who were you previously? I can't remember you at all. o0
If you had a name-change and you've been here that long, your join date should say January, 2004. :p

Solembum said:
Umm...may I join? I know my join date says Sep 2005 but my first account was in august 03. I get bored of my usernames really fast so when I'm not able to get a name change I make a new account. My original account was CharChar lol

I can't remember anyone called CharChar, but you can join...

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Sai said:
Who were you previously? I can't remember you at all. o0
If you had a name-change and you've been here that long, your join date should say January, 2004. :p

I don't really remember the name it been too long when i use it

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
You're in Soul Dragon. ^^
To be honest, IceDragon, are you sure you aren't lying? It's not that hard to remember your old username. o0;;

Hmm, new topic:

What was the first forum you hung around most of the time?

Fan-Sprites. I was there and in the LG/FR and R/S forums all the time...

Last edited:

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Remeber Sai, it's one of the rules that if a members date says 2005 of any month they can'y join whether they were here or not

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Ah, sorry about that Torchic. I couldn't remember either of them anyway, so I suppose they might not be older members. ^^;;

P

Perfect Darkness

What was the first forum you hung around most of the time?
Games, defenetily. I lived in the Games fourm, rarely straying to Misc Discussion/Polls. I never go into Anime, RMT, or FB, any of those. But games fourm was my main thing and I still go there

~;353;

Valkyrie X

I hung around in the Clubs and Fanfiction sections a lot. I've always posted in the Fanart section, too.

;381;SD;380;

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Sai said:
You're in Soul Dragon. ^^
To be honest, IceDragon, are you sure you aren't lying? It's not that hard to remember your old username. o0;;

Im not lying .. Im telling the ture ...... and i don't remember my user name

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Well you still can't join, sorry. If you were here before 2005 than you etheir got banned or were not active which is not respectful to the site

Torchic23

gee that's swell
New topic! [I haven't made one in forever o_O]

When you were a newbie were you quiet or did you make a big deal out of yourself?

For me? I didn't know how to make a thread when I first joined, or put pics in places so I coulden't really do anyhting but post

Status
Not open for further replies.