• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Older members club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Question? If you were a member in 2004, but got deleted in a hacking, can you still join?

Don't change the topic so quickly, you have to give people a chance to answer.

Also, if people with 2005 dates aren't allowed then why am I and a few others allowed?

Anyways,

What was the first forum you hung around most of the time?
Before I was able to post it was fanfics since I was reading a lot. Then when I could post it was clubs, games, and newbie section.

When you were a newbie were you quiet or did you make a big deal out of yourself?
When I was a newbie I wasn't able to post for four months so I was quiet since I didn't have a choice, LOL.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
To be honest, I don't completely agree with Torchic23 on the pruned account thing myself. :/
I say we should let in people who's previous account was pruned/deleted if we know they were a member last year, not just pick and choose.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Not sure, maybe Games or R/S.

When you were a newbie were you quiet or did you make a big deal out of yourself?

Very quiet. Barely anybody knew me.

Medea

Excalibur

I mostly hung around the Entertainment and Episode Discussion areas.

Quiet.

GunsoBalds

Rainbow Trainer
I've been here since 2004 because how else would I know Golden_Latias? =P anyway my old account was GunsoBaldurs I think but I always had this remember my pw thing then my friend logged me out and I didnt know my pw :/ but the first forum I hung out was the FR/LG discussion place... and when I was a newbie.. I was very quiet =P

Last edited:

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Bit of both. ^~

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Sai said:
To be honest, I don't completely agree with Torchic23 on the pruned account thing myself. :/
I say we should let in people who's previous account was pruned/deleted if we know they were a member last year, not just pick and choose.

Preach on. There's another thing...a few people remember me, you can ask them for reference. Mariob and WisestPikachu are the only ones I know off the top of my head. Also, Fizzy Bubbles still has my old name, Pikamaster. My post is somewhere in there too.

Pikamaster - Moon Ball

Fan Art.

More quiet.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Sai said:

Fine, whatever anybody can join -_-, most of those people I let in had 2004 on their join date when they asked to join

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
You're both in, welcome to the club. ^~

E

English Avatarman

May I join?
I'm old member, but I've been inactive for 5 months.

S

Scourge

I remember when I joined I was very quiet and afraid of Mods. heh

But Himiko (Dani) showed that they aren't that scary. Thanks Dani. ^_^

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Scourge said:
I remember when I joined I was very quiet and afraid of Mods. heh

But Himiko (Dani) showed that they aren't that scary. Thanks Dani. ^_^

I was scared of mods, admins, smods, etc. I stopped with mods and smods using Psiumbreon and Ed. Serebii was the admin, but it was because he ignored my PM that was well written out. When he said SPP might be gone.

P

Perfect Darkness

I was horrified of them. I called it modphobia and posted in a thread once that I feared it. I was terrified though. Once I saw one post in a thread it was off limits, and now I just went into a debate Serebii was in -.- I wasn't afraid of Himoko since she wasn't a mod. Indigo told me she used to be and I was like, say what? But then one day I get an IM from an admin! Shining Mew to be exact and she claimed I had to cure my modphobia and was very hyper and nice about the whole thing. I'd say she was defenitly the cure to it. Gotta love her

~;353;

S

Scourge

Hmm I think it was the Games section.

Well kinda in between, I liked being funny but not to funny to draw attention.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I think we need a new topic. Since members can make them, I'll make this one:

Did you make any mistakes when first joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.