• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Older members club

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scourge

Did you make any mistakes when first joining?

Well I didn't ever disobey any rules but to me, yes i did make some mistakes.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
I would like to join and staying on subject, I sucked at fan-fics, my fic was as short as a fly's lifespan and I used smilies in the fic...

Chilled2m7

WRX STi
Hmm I was a big fighter when I first joined in 2002. There was alot of speculation about the new R/S games coming out and there was alot of disagreement on which site had correct info.
I remember disliking a member so much I made a thread called "BAN ETERNAL" (eternal being the name of the member). Man, can you imagine what would happen if I made a thread like that now-adays? Things have definately tightened up around here.
Oh, and I'd like to join please.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I did obey the rules when I joined, and the only real 'incident' I can think of was in Fan-Sprites. A member called POKEMON:REPORTER kept posting pretty crap sprites with no effort, and I gave him critiscm and areas to improve, and he started a 5 page arguement with me. He kept insulting me because I was younger then him and he was apparently 'better' then me automatically. He was perma-banned and I got warned. Joy. :p

TPMX

Beans backing up...

Surprisingly, no. I make more mistakes now, due to my obsession with May. *grins evilly*

S

Scourge

I have a topic.

Has spp helped keep the Pokemon fan in you alive?

Yes thanks to spp I still like pokemon to this day, before I joined my liking of it started wearing thin. Thanks Serebii for starting this! and thank you mods for the help of keeping it in order! :D

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Has SPP helped keep the Pokemon fan in you alive?

Hmm. It kept me from throwing my Game Boy/Game Boy Color/N64/GBA/Gamecube on the wall. You could say that then.

dabou

Pokemon Master
i was just passing by when i saw this club, and since ive been a membre here sonce 2004, i thought i would join, so could i plz?

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Yes to all the people who want to join

S

Scourge

New topic:

Who was the most friendly mod to you when you joined?

I have to say it was Himiko (current name) her names used to be stuff like Bluchu, Oroero monroe, Togechikku.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Scourge, you're going too fast on the topics. We;d barely finished my one when you changed, and only one person answered your previous one. Let them do all three and wait a few days before making a new one, it's easier on us.

P

Perfect Darkness

Well, technically there were two. I joined before PsiUmbreon was a mod and he seemed like a cool dude so I was trying to be friends with him while at the same time not making a fool of myself. Then he was modded and I just kinda back off. Then I posted that I had the modphobia, Shining Mew IMed me, and we just talked a lot. So I'd say Shining Mew at best

I'd say so. I hated Pokemon before I joined and now I don't think it's half bad. I don't play the games or watch the shows, but I have more respect towards it

Yes I did. I was browsing someone's post history and I saw one I wanted to post it so I did. Otherwise known a bumping ;) But nah, I was pretty good in being new. My friend made me join so she mostly showed me the ropes. This wouldn't be called a mistake, but it was embarrasing. Now before I say it, just informing you that I am not the best conversation starter in the world. So I PM'd Psi in an attempt to talk to him and it asked what gender he was. He sent a letter back saying I'm male. You could've just checked my profile o_O

~;353;

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Is it ok if i can Join XD

Mudkip girl

MaskedManAbsolkid

I think it was Togechikku (Dani), but I barely knew any mods.

Yeah. Even though I like Pokemon less, it's given me stuff to enjoy in the games.

No, I don't think so.

Medea

Excalibur

Hmm...I would say that Shutterfly and Jasmine. They just seemed so very nice!

S

Scourge

Heh sorry Former Absolkid. I am always a little ahead of myself. I just like to make topics.

Anyway I'll be more patient. :D

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I can't really remember talking to any mods when I first joined. I may have done but I can't think of any... :/

P

Perfect Darkness

Oh I remember Shutterfly! Yes, was cool. Jasmine, didn't talk to, was afraid of approaching her, but she seemed pretty nice

~;353;

TPMX

Beans backing up...

Nobody. In fact, I never even saw a mod post anywhere but in rules, so I dodged them.

Status
Not open for further replies.