• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Older members club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Locke-Kefka said:
but Ice Dragon has been here since Sept.2005 and i've been here since Aug.2005 so y can't i join?

You can join as long as you are not lying about your original join date

Mamoru

Banned
Things that have changed since when I first joined....oh boy, that's a long list. But then, I originally joined probably before almost everyone here. ^^;; Errrr....I grew more mature, I broke off and resurrected the 'garden, a feud developed between myself and Joe...and that's just the most relevant beginning. ^^;;;

Jade

Myuu...
I was at Serebii net since August 2000.

dabou

Pokemon Master
What's one thing that has changed about you since you first joined?
well, ive mature loads, you should see my first posts, pure spam! i found appretiation for sprite comics and ive even made my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.