• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oliver Is Back (again)

Am I A Little Better

• Total voters

-Espacio-

Remember me, the sucky spriter?: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=109496

Well, I think I'm a little better:
bulbasaurof1.png
- Bulbasaur Revamp

aspinarakrevampmx3.png
- Spinarak Revamp

magoopernr4.png
- Wooper+Magnemite

bluejarve0.png
- Random Blue Jar

phanpyavatarkb9.png
- Phanpy Avatar

torkaoldpo2.png
Squirtle disguised as Torkoal with rain drops

mortysbrotherar3.png
- Morty Revamp( morty's brother ) My first trainer, but tis also my worst

spritebuttonvl3.png
- Sprite Button in sig​

Please vote on the poll and post with C & C :D

P.S. More coming soon :)

Last edited:

-Espacio-

Oh no!! I'm so sorry everyone, my computer got frozen and I kept pressing the post button. Well, I deleted the other threads, so can you please re-post your comments :( Sorry again (esspecially sorry to the mods)

Oliver

Last edited:

OmegaDragon

guess whos back?
Its ok if your computer froze.
As I said in the other thread, the spinerak has the light coming from two different places. Also, the bulbas mouth is a little too round, there should be a small beak at the end, like in the old version. Other then that, great job. =D

-Espacio-

Comments: Yeah, I noticed that, I might change it later. I knew there was something wrong with the mouth on Bulbasaur, I will work on that first. Yay, I'm cool:D

EDIT - ICKYVICKY, why is it so weird :(

OmegaDragon

guess whos back?
ICKYVICKY, good job at spamming.
I just noticed the wooper/magnemite, so Ill crit that. Its good, but I would suggest adding more magnemite to it, such as the screws. And whats that thing at the bottom of its head?

-Espacio-

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I'll do that when I do the bulbasuar, maybe after I eat dinner. The white thing on the bottom is supposed to be a screw, but its too light. I'll fix that also:D

-Oliver

Rayquaza777

Cool story.
I dont know, but it looks like a blimp.... The spinarak's shading looks bad because the light is coming from two spaces. Thats about it.

spareux

maldición
The Spinarak has two light sources. =/

There's also a small gap in the outlining of Bulbasaur's back-seed thing (It's one of the internal lines). Other than that, I'd say you've improved. =)

The jar has pretty colours.

On the spinarak, You've left some thick outlines(ie, two pixels wide), Espcially on the back.

It's ok, but the light source is stuffed. The moon(the light source) is in the background right and your light source is top left. o.o

-Espacio-

Thanks for the crit, it really helps. Also, thanks halowarrioe v1, I like them also:D

Here is a revamped fake:
roistpt1.png
Its original name was Roist, but I changed it to Bubblet. Here is it all by itself:
bubbletaq4.png

How is the shading?

OmegaDragon

guess whos back?
Wow, the difference is amazing on the new one 0_o. The shading is great, and matches the design of the fakemon well. the only flaw I can see at the moment is that the top bubble looks a little squashed, but other thewn that, excellent job!
Edit-Also, the color is too dark in the bottom left corner of the sprite, try to make it lighter.

Last edited:

-Espacio-

No Replies? Happy Thanksgiving everyone:D

And this post is NOT spam, ha! J/K, but seriously, its not:
phanpyavatarye4.png
torkaoldpo2.png

And last, but not least:
mortysbrotherar3.png
My first trainer sprite in a while, and it sucks :( How can I make it better?​