• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oliver is Back, Go Tell Your Friends!

-Espacio-

Guess what? I'm back with some new sprites!

oddishrevamppg7.png

Red/Blue (i think) Oddish Revamp

silverhorseady9.png

Silver Horsea Revamp

talikup1.png

One of my old fakes, Talik, redone

hoohgondw7.png

My first mix, Ho-Ohgon, redone

Comment and Crit please :D

Last edited:

~Kitty~

Aloha wau ia 'oe<3
Yup it's my time to crit, lets see...

Oddish is good, looks like the new sprite a lil

Horsea looks lineless but good

Talik is good.. i suggest a evolution there!

*Vannah*

-Espacio-

Cool, thanks a lot for the crit ~Kitty~. Yeah, I have to work on the outline on Horsea a bit. Sweet, I'll work on the evolution. Also, it's based on the Aron line, so I might make the evo have arms and legs this time :D

~*Oliver*~

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
Talik is alright if it's supposed to be pillow-shaded. I personally like Oddish the best. On Horsea's head shading, the lightest shade should be circular instead of trailing off the head as a half-circle. Otherwise, they are all awesome.

Aptenodytes

Horsea is shaded too flat, and Oddish has too many black outlines. The third one however, looks pretty good even though it appears pillow shaded. Keep up the good work.

-Espacio-

Thanks both of you:D And yes, Talik is supposed to be pillow shaded. I could really shade it right. Your right, I'll work on Horsea's shading soon. And thanks for the comment on oddish Hazy. And yeah, I'll work on Oddish Bonemerang. Thanks again for the very good crit:)

~*Oliver*~

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
Talik looks like an Aron after being digested and pooped out. seriously, try to make your fakemon have limbs and look less blocky.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

Oddish's foot has a thick outline. Horsea could use some dark shading on the curl. You should make more creative fakes, as opposed to blobs.

Team Elecwater

shocking isnt it
not bad but not good cant think of anything really constructive to say. im leaning on the good side though

Aptenodytes

That's a pretty decent mix in my opinion. However, the middle looks strange, but I can't quite see what's wrong with it yet o_O

spareux

maldición
I always remember that Flygon/Ho-Oh mix. It's pretty good. :D

Glad to see you're back. Oh, and Horsea could use come more black outlining. ;)