• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Calling it now; Alpha state and Omega state.

Ezzy

Dark Type Gym Leader
So what do you think the footage today will show?

I think will show:
The redesigns of may and brenden (obviously)
The choosing the starter animation.
Pokemon being able to follow you like HGSS (hopefully)
Swampert and Sceptile Megas (probably not)
And the first town and route :)

sunny phoenix

When ORAS is released, there will be these everywhere.
1511428_665221206885920_5756508189793649674_n.jpg

Even though it's unlikely since HGSS kept the same pokemon appearance rate in old areas, I really hope that we won't have to deal with a sea full of Tentacools and Wingulls for half the game. I have a headache just thinking about getting lost in those ocean routes.

@comic: My first game was Crystal, but Emerald was my third. (my 2nd was FireRed).

u can always use repel

Swampurtz

God of Destruction

I think will show:

I think it would be hard for them to do The Pokémon Following due to them having to insert 3d world sprites for all Pokémon.

The Brendan (Ruby) and May (Sapphire) Hopefully is the same as RSE but in 3D.

Littleroot town and Rout 1, my favorite : D

Yeah that would be interesting, I hope for it where the Player opens the bag quickly, grabs the Pokeball of the starter you choose, and battles the Poochyena. That would look cool.

BurningWhiteKyurem

They aren't. Its been stated already that there suppose to be like, White & Black Kyurem, but in there own ways, read Serebiis news update on Thursday I think.

That's a misunderstanding. Serebii never really implied that Groudon and Kyogre's new artwork was like BW-Kyurem in their own way, just that they were labelled "new pokemon" just like BW Kyurem and Mega Mewtwo-Y.

Hasty

Moonside
That's a misunderstanding. Serebii never really implied that Groudon and Kyogre's new artwork was like BW-Kyurem in their own way, just that they were labelled "new pokemon" just like BW Kyurem and Mega Mewtwo-Y.

True. I'm still thinking they get some kind of intermediate form which can evolve into a Mega.... or something like that. xD
The changes on the boxart are too minor.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Does anyone know a website where they'll stream the footage today? We still have 3 hours to go, but...I can't wait.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
YESSS! This needs to happen. I never understand why it wasn't made before.

I have been thinking about this idea as well. I am not sure if they would do this, but they are remakes of Castform's home region.
Then again, it is a relatively small detail, so I am not so sure.

Ezzy

Dark Type Gym Leader
I think it would be hard for them to do The Pokémon Following due to them having to insert 3d world sprites for all Pokémon.

The Brendan (Ruby) and May (Sapphire) Hopefully is the same as RSE but in 3D.

Littleroot town and Rout 1, my favorite : D

Yeah that would be interesting, I hope for it where the Player opens the bag quickly, grabs the Pokeball of the starter you choose, and battles the Poochyena. That would look cool.
Yeah that'll be interesting to see. Seeing Birch run way from that little adorable Poochyena was always funny :)

Also that cut scene where Ray Ray comes down and tells Groudon and Kyogre to chill the **** down (assuming its in the game since it was only in Emerald) will be cool to see in 3D

Aetius

I think will show:

That's the things that I too want to see.
Besides, these are the only things that hey will show. XD

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
That's the things that I too want to see.
Besides, these are the only things that hey will show. XD

Eh, why not.
I am not expecting much myself. Probably just a little overworld and/or perhaps a little battle.
Not sure really.

Aetius

Eh, why not.
I am not expecting much myself. Probably just a little overworld and/or perhaps a little battle.
Not sure really.

Maybe the "new" Hoenn region map.
It would be cool, because if there were new areas, we would spot them right away. :D

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Maybe the "new" Hoenn region map.
It would be cool, because if there were new areas, we would spot them right away. :D

Possibly. The Kalos map was revealed early, so I could see a new map of Hoenn being shown early.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yeah maybe they cut out all them dang water routes (probably not)

I loved all of those water routes.
But they might do a few small alterations.

Status
Not open for further replies.