• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I didnt mind them that much but its like a recurring joke or something so i thought id say it lol.

I suppose it is.
I just hope that those routes look much better with the improved graphics.
Maybe even make some more underwater areas.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
An underwater cave or waterfall would be pretty cool.

Some of us have been discussing underwater caves, but with a waterfall inside? Like a lake inside a cavern inside the seafloor.
Or a pond inside a cave inside a lake inside a cavern inside a waterfall inside a tunnel inside a trench inside a section of the seafloor.

Ezzy

Dark Type Gym Leader
Some of us have been discussing underwater caves, but with a waterfall inside? Like a lake inside a cavern inside the seafloor.
Or a pond inside a cave inside a lake inside a cavern inside a waterfall inside a tunnel inside a trench inside a section of the seafloor.
Umm you lost me lol.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
It's going to be amazing watching all that water be animated. Hoenn needs more waterfalls and whirlpools.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

Aetius

Wait...what's inside of the inside of the insides? LOL

alexterri

I actually don't mind the idea of keeping a water routes. Maybe make a few changes, though.

I don't mind the amount of water routes. I just wish they were slightly narrower (so I don't have to swim up and down 2 whole screens to make sure I didn't miss anyone/anything)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I actually don't mind the idea of keeping a water routes. Maybe make a few changes, though.

Yeah, a few changes here and there would be nice. Perhaps a few tiny islands or those shallow water walkable places?
Or maybe some more underwater areas. That would be welcomed greatly.

Pilpulp

美的
I don't mind the amount of water routes. I just wish they were slightly narrower (so I don't have to swim up and down 2 whole screens to make sure I didn't miss anyone/anything)

Yeah I do find that annoying, yet my favourite part about Hoenn was all the water routes.

You never knew what you'd come across (the first time playing).

I hope they keep them the same, or add new islands in.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yeah I do find that annoying, yet my favourite part about Hoenn was all the water routes.

You never knew what you'd come across (the first time playing).

I hope they keep them the same, or add new islands in.

Yeah, perhaps if they add more postgame areas we could have to surf to them first. Then we could have even more water routes. :p
I mean there are several unused islands in the region. Why not actually use them this time?

Ti4558

Yeah, perhaps if they add more postgame areas we could have to surf to them first. Then we could have even more water routes. :p
I mean there are several unused islands in the region. Why not actually use them this time?

I agree we could use a lot more islands.

Lucille

I don't see why some people think there won't be Mega Evolutions this gen... Can't they do an update on X/Y to see/battle new Mega's? They can always make the new mega stones untradable from OR/AS to X/Y... I just don't see them not making new mega evolutions because of X/Y

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I agree we could use a lot more islands.

Yes. I just looked back over the ingame map of Hoenn, and there are lots of unused islands.
If we get new locations, I hope that they somehow include those islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.