• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilpulp

美的
I think if we see any legendary pokemon it will be the johto bunch considering they where in the last gen 3 games

I don't see us getting gen 4 Legendary Pokémon due to the fact we got them as events and in game in gen 5 we haven't had a johto event since gen 4 - when johto was out

I think the dogs will roam like the birds in Kalos depending on the starter (like in FRLG)

also your in game character is from johto and we were given johto starters in emerald

I say everything leads to Johto legends :)

I think the most Johto we will get would be Navel Rock.

Besides, we already had a Johto remake... Those Pokemon need to step aside a bit longer.

This is Hoenn's time to shine.

and not entirely true, we just got Celebi.

WaterMasterDD

Water Trainer
I've just thought, regarding the starters and the possibility of Mega Evolutions, have we considered at all that they won't actually put Blazikenite in the game? Thereby removing the Mega Evolutions of the starters all together? It's one way to solve the problem of unbalanced starters, and since when using Pokémon Bank you can't equip items and transfer them it would cease to allow Mega Blaziken all together. After all, it was a distribution event which means that not everyone has it.

Thure

I've just thought, regarding the starters and the possibility of Mega Evolutions, have we considered at all that they won't actually put Blazikenite in the game? Thereby removing the Mega Evolutions of the starters all together? It's one way to solve the problem of unbalanced starters, and since when using Pokémon Bank you can't equip items and transfer them it would cease to allow Mega Blaziken all together. After all, it was a distribution event which means that not everyone has it.

You could still trade them regulary...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
We're just gonna remind you all again folks.

GetTV will air soon and Get-TV related discussions should be done in this thread.

We strictly disallow liveblogging, and asking and posting of links to online streams of the show.
Posts such as "OMG! 5 minutes left.", "How cool! They showed <this>!!!", "They're having a commercial break right now...", etc. will be considered SPAM and will be deleted. Infractions are waiting.

R_N

True... Unless they prevent trading between the games, although I don't see them doing that... The could block specific items, haven't they done that sort of thing in the past with certain moves and stuff?

You couldn't trade the Griseous stone between games. Not even to HGSS.

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
I think the most Johto we will get would be Navel Rock.

Besides, we already had a Johto remake... Those Pokemon need to step aside a bit longer.

This is Hoenn's time to shine.

and not entirely true, we just got Celebi.

ah true forgot about Celebi :)

but while I agree we need to let the Hoenn guys shine GF needs to allow Legendary Pokémon from past games that have a blue pentagon!!! so I predict between these games and the 3rd instalment of Kalos we will get most of these (similar to BW2 with all its legendarys)

Also praying for the return of the old event islands and a few new ones!

A island with a catchable Jirachi would be amazing.

I think that if they ever make Jirachi(or Deoxys) catchable in-game in Hoenn, event or not, it should have something to do with the space center.

You know, they did place a Lava Cookie with the truck in FRLG eventually...

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I think that if they ever make Jirachi(or Deoxys) catchable in-game in Hoenn, event or not, it should have something to do with the space center.

I like this idea. I always felt the the space center was not used as much as it could of have been.
As for the event Pokemon appearing ingame, I am fine with it. It would give People without internet access the opportunity to get them.

WaterMasterDD

Water Trainer
I like this idea. I always felt the the space center was not used as much as it could of have been.
As for the event Pokemon appearing ingame, I am fine with it. It would give People without internet access the opportunity to get them.

I think it would be great! They could have it that certain criteria have to met in order have the encounter, something like having a Clefairy in your team holding a Moon Stone or a piece of meteorite or something?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I'd rather visit Birth Island in OR/AS and catch Deoxys there to be frank like in Emerald version, but that's just me.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I think it would be great! They could have it that certain criteria have to met in order have the encounter, something like having a Clefairy in your team holding a Moon Stone or a piece of meteorite or something?

....That meteorite from Mt. Chimney....
Seriously, I am not sure about that, but for an event I would do it.

I picked up HGSS last July and havnt played since the original Soulsilver. Now that this game is coming out it fills so much I don't know. And reading this thread with how you guys interpret the game makes it even bigger and more enjoyable :)

I'd rather visit Birth Island in OR/AS and catch Deoxys there to be frank like in Emerald version, but that's just me.

Oh I somehow completely forgot about it. Of course Birth Island is a better idea for Deoxys. (Jirachi could still be connected to the center though)
Of the event islands the one I would like the most to visit is Faraway. It just seems like an wonderful experience.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
As much as I like Deoxys (behold my avatar) I'd much prefer a Jirachi event/apperance.

It's been far to long since it's last distribution.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I wonder why Jirachi was eligible to have an event for it to promote the next movie short... makes me believe that they don't have a Jirachi event in the pipeline. That or they knew it would never win and used it to forshadow the remakes

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
As much as I like Deoxys (behold my avatar) I'd much prefer a Jirachi event/apperance.

It's been far to long since it's last distribution.

He'll be appearing on the moon with Deoxys, just watch.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The only thing shown was a very brief appearance by Groudon

*income the swarm of dissapointment*

He looks amazing though. I'm guessing it was from the opening?

Ugh, a bit anti-climactic. I thought the graphics were great, but I expected more footage. Oh well. Maybe next time. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.