• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW1004

I feel the Pokédex will be tricky for these games. I expect Eevee to be excluded (like the originals) since XY have covered basically everything to evolve Eevee in all it's evolutions, but I don't see them adding the rocks in Hoenn.
I also expect either the Johto or Sinnoh starters to be given away, with leaving the other two sets for a possible third installment of the XY.

I expect Porygon to be a gift Pokémon beside Castform (or we must get the game corner)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
New map art in Corocoro would be awesome. I wonder what they'll hide hidden stuff with this time? They've used Ice and Clouds in the past.

It bugs me eternally that they never showed us the defrosted B2W2 map.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
It bugs me eternally that they never showed us the defrosted B2W2 map.

Because there is no need.
GF wanted us to see it for ourselves. And we did, by playing the game.

I'm almost 100% sure there is a defrosted BW2 map.

If there was, the people who've seen it are lucky.

Arcanineblitz

Yea we should of expected as much from pokemon get tv it was decent footage i guess i do think that they just showed the start screen like itll start off with groudon emerging from water and activating drought and the camera pans down to groudon basking in majestic sunlight and then you press start and play the game.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Because there is no need.
GF wanted us to see it for ourselves. And we did, by playing the game.

Well then why make uncovered maps at all? They released the uncovered one for BW. It can't be that much trouble.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Have we covered the omega red orb and the alpha blue orb in the Japanese logos?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What if the map is rotated 90 degrees clockwise, to better match the real life Hoenn (Kyushu)?

I doubt that would happen in OR/AS; if I recall correctly, Hoenn was purposely tilted to "increase playability," so that would be counter productive in OR/AS.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Yes, it's been mentioned and discussed. Pretty sure.

Well nevermind then. Hahahah. Sorry all. What was the conclusion that we reached on that matter?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Well then why make uncovered maps at all? They released the uncovered one for BW. It can't be that much trouble.

We've always been given a full map for every region.

But B2W2 was a different case... Unova have changed. GF hid 1/3 of the map to excite fans and get us speculating. After playing the game it turned out that the only new areas under the ice were Humilau and its surrounding routes. The rest were completely the same, but were just inaccessible.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Well nevermind then. Hahahah. Sorry all. What was the conclusion that we reached on that matter?

That they're either involved for sure in changing their forms, or they're nothing more than a gimmick like the whole "heart and soul" thing was in HG/SS.
All in all, that it wont be resolved until the game is released or they show us something to do with that in a preview.

!Blue-Umbreon!

Pop Music Lover
OK after seeing the teaser i was really scared that they will neglect Emerald's story elements and will really just do a RS remake. Let's hope that won't happen.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
I personally would recommend everyone to forget everything you saw from that video, or at least take it at face value, as nothing more or less than what you saw and not think too deeply about it. Because honestly, it was nothing.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
After that footage, I'm not going to expect something too big until maybe July. With the pokemon anime movie coming out this July, I have a feeling GetTV will more likely focus on that movie until it's released. Maybe we'll get CoroCoro scans by July about May and Brenden's designs. We probably already know what the pokemon will be in the game since it's a remake after all. I just want to see what kind of clothes the trainers have this time and maybe a screenshot of a route or a town by mid summer.

Anyone think this game will be released on Nov 21 like the original game did in Japan?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I personally would recommend everyone to forget everything you saw from that video, or at least take it at face value, as nothing more or less than what you saw and not think too deeply about it. Because honestly, it was nothing.

Well, there's sort of a something. Kyogre and Groudon's models(and rest of the background images) are exactly the same as X/Y's, and the Get TV further asserted the new formes.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Well, there's sort of a something. Kyogre and Groudon's models(and rest of the background images) are exactly the same as X/Y's, and the Get TV further asserted the new formes.

What they showed in that video could have been done with the graphics from X/Y... nothing about that video says "AS/OR"... It was their old forms, and the same graphics found in X/Y.
The cover art is still the only reason we can even guess at their new forms. Literally that video showed nothing lol That's why I thought that at the least they should have done that video with the new forms, to have a better look at their bodies...
But this? was something you could have expected someone to do during the time X/Y has been out and nobody would have thought anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.