• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm further developing this good plot you have: let's say in Alpha Sapphire, Team Aqua attempt to awaken Kyogre, while the opposite team, Team Magma, tries to help you awaken Rayquaza in order to neutralise the weather and neutralise Team Aqua's plan. Team Aqua are thwarted as per Sapphire, and Kyogre flees to Marine Cave as happened in Emerald, not able to be caught until post-story and out of the picture. But then it turns out Team Magma have just been using you and hiding their true motive, which was to use Rayquaza to get Team Aqua out of the equation, so they can kidnap and neutralise Rayquaza themselves, and by that it would allow Groudon to be completely undisputed in their plot to create more land mass.

Obviously switch Aqua/Magma and Kyogre/Groudon for Omega Ruby.

We'll have a full plot worked out between us all yet!

forget gamefreak, we got this! or rather you guys got this, I haven't helped much

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
When was it implied that Hoenn has an air pollution problem though?

Mostly it's the area around Mt. Chimney. If I'm not mistaken, air pollution was the cause of Wally's health complications, or it at least exacerbated them. That's why he had to move to Verdanturf Town, where the air is clean and tasty.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
It's not the cause, per say, but the volcanic ash around Mt Chimney was hazardous, yeah.

No idea how Rayquaza would fix it, as he cant put an active volcano back in dormant mode

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mostly it's the area around Mt. Chimney. If I'm not mistaken, air pollution was the cause of Wally's health complications, or it at least exacerbated them. That's why he had to move to Verdanturf Town, where the air is clean and tasty.

The ash from Mt. Chimney didn't seem like a widespread issue in R/S/E though. Mt. Chimney is an active volcano anyway iirc, so Rayquaza cleaning the air wouldn't have a long-lasting effect since the volcano would just keep pumping out ash.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Show the stats of pokémon that level up who aren't battling! At X&Y you can not see their new stats during the battle

confuser987

Show the stats of pokémon that level up who aren't battling! At X&Y you can not see their new stats during the battle

I think you mean having their new stats show up automatically after it levels during battling. Since the new change to the exp share, I feel that they should give us that option. I can see why they chose to change. Imagine having all your 6 pokemon slots full, and all of them leveling up. It would take a long time in my opinion especially if your pokes were lvl 1 and you were up against a lvl. 30 or lvl. 45 Audino, and all of your pokes are leveling 14 times each.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
You know something that I liked in 5th Generation and X and Y was in the Two big cities they had people walking around going inside buildings and such. I would like to see that more Wide Spread in ORAS: Like if your in the Pokemon Center and people are either moving around inside the center or even coming in and out of the door. Some of the routes maybe having people walk pass you going places beyond just the trainers. That would be cool if they included stuff like this in ORAS. It would make the world feel more real.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
You know something that I liked in 5th Generation and X and Y was in the Two big cities they had people walking around going inside buildings and such. I would like to see that more Wide Spread in ORAS: Like if your in the Pokemon Center and people are either moving around inside the center or even coming in and out of the door. Some of the routes maybe having people walk pass you going places beyond just the trainers. That would be cool if they included stuff like this in ORAS. It would make the world feel more real.

If this means Castelia City everywhere but with the people being bumpable then just no.

But if they're just pass-through then eh, I guess it'd be fine, it would be seriously crowded, though.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
If this means Castelia City everywhere but with the people being bumpable then just no.

But if they're just pass-through then eh, I guess it'd be fine, it would be seriously crowded, though.

Not quite as many maybe as Casteila but just hte idea of some people moving around in and out of buildings like the had in Luminose but also on the routes a little and you could see them move in and around inside the buildings. I agree that many like on those roads in Casteila were a bit much. I don't mean that many people just a few moving around (especially inside the buildings)

Firebrand

Indomitable
Not quite as many maybe as Casteila but just hte idea of some people moving around in and out of buildings like the had in Luminose but also on the routes a little and you could see them move in and around inside the buildings. I agree that many like on those roads in Casteila were a bit much. I don't mean that many people just a few moving around (especially inside the buildings)

I don't know, I'm not sure if the engine could handle this. Plus, like people said, it would get cluttered. It only barely worked in Castelia City, and in Luminose there really weren't that many people wandering around.

What I'd like to see the return of a Join Avenue feature. I'd be fine if the shops were mostly changed around, but I was a little surprised that it didn't come into XY, especially considering all the new PSS features and connectivity. I could see it replacing Slateport marketplace, or adding in a gatehouse between Slateport and Route 110 (if memory serves there was only an arch there before). I suppose Join Avenue could also work around Lilycove but it would probably be best to have it earlier in the game like in BW2. Plus, Slateport seems to be a mercantile-driven city and tourist attraction, so a shopping center would fit in well there.

kemal07

I was hoping the same thing back when HG/SS got reveiled but it didn't happen so I doubt it will happen for OR/AS but, can we expect the Elite Four members to appear outside their rooms even for a little while?

-Phoebe could have a role at Mt.Pyre
-Glacia could appear briefly in the Shoal Cave
-Drake could make an appearance at Meteor Falls or maybe the sunkern ship area

and I don't know about Sidney to be honest.

Talking about the Hoenn Dex if we get a Dex in a similar manner to HG/SS I guess the additional Pokemon to the Pokedex would be:

Gallade, Probopass, Magnezone, Budew & Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior and Froslass

Snivy18

It's not the cause, per say, but the volcanic ash around Mt Chimney was hazardous, yeah.

No idea how Rayquaza would fix it, as he cant put an active volcano back in dormant mode
Rayquaza has Air Lock ability, which makes any weather just stop. Like what he did between the battle of Kyogre/Groudon.

bailey.gold

I was hoping the same thing back when HG/SS got reveiled but it didn't happen so I doubt it will happen for OR/AS but, can we expect the Elite Four members to appear outside their rooms even for a little while?

-Phoebe could have a role at Mt.Pyre
-Glacia could appear briefly in the Shoal Cave
-Drake could make an appearance at Meteor Falls or maybe the sunkern ship area

and I don't know about Sidney to be honest.

Talking about the Hoenn Dex if we get a Dex in a similar manner to HG/SS I guess the additional Pokemon to the Pokedex would be:

Gallade, Probopass, Magnezone, Budew & Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior and Froslass

Those are some really good ideas. I have always disliked how little involvement the Elite Four members have in the game.
I like the idea of having a post game side quest at the sunken ship where Drake is trying to catch a Dragalge and wants you to help him find one or something like that and you could get some kind of reward out of it. It allows you to see more of their personality rather than battling them in a room like they are prisoners.

HoennMaster

Air quality is why he moved, but Mt. Chimney wouldn't be apart of it. That wouldn't even make sense since Verdanturf Town is closer to Mt. Chimney than Petalburg City.

At this point I don't even care how they appear, they just need some expansion. They are the most forgettable Elite Four.

elorasheppard

Or it would just feel too crowded.

Especially if they stopped in your path. The castelia city paths sort of worked because they moved round you but if they had people moving in every route, then I doubt the engine could remain that refined.

Plus, I thought the speech bubbles as they walked past were extremely annoying.

I think its okay to have the AI slightly smarter. Maybe the market owners in slateport city could shut up shop and leave at 6pm and you could see them doing it but this would require them to all have houses!

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
we could also chat and play mini games. the secret base can do anything tbh. GF better not mess it up.

Yeah, just like the Underground tunnel in D/P/PT.
I am expecting Groudon and Kyogre to have new forms, and they would change by using the Red & Blue Orbs.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, what level-up changes do you expect to/hope to see in OR/AS? For reference, here's the links to the previous mid-generation changes:
-Changes from D/P to Platinum.
-Changes from R/S/E to FR/LG.
-Changes from Platinum to HG/SS.
-Changes from B/W to B2/W2.

And of course:
-Egg Move additions from HG/SS.*

*Since all Gen VI Pokémon have so few Egg Moves, some Egg Move additions will likely happen in this generation, though it is probably more likely for them to pop up in the next Kalos game, if there is any.

Note: Only changes in Emerald were the brief abondonment of FR/LG changes(as Emerald copypasted R/S movesets) and Volt Tackle.

sheld999

ok bit something for secret bases like what if we can visit fc ones like there be a passage in the base you enter and it ask you what one you like to see. and when u enter your friends one they be there( even offline ) and you can battle them for a free gift... and their party updates when they get on next

Status
Not open for further replies.