• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Desires:

Megas for the other two starters

A mega for Gallade

Animated combos in the contests

Online functions for the Secret Bases

A cool side story for the regi.

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Im thinking we might get the Mega -Lati's in OR/AS, because they are native after all..... And I would love Steven as Champion, Wally as 7th Gym Leader, and I think we may get (long shot, but possible) Mega Groundon, Mega Kyorge, and Mega Rayquaza.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Following pokemon
Seasons- NOT like the ones in Black&White, those were terrible!

Would also be nice to see a mega Swamper.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope that the actions taking place in OR/AS would be some years after the actions of R/S!!! Reborned Team Magma/Team Aqua, Wally a gym leader or an E4, the map a bit changed with some more islands, lakes(from the downpour),sea currents, more desserted areas due to Kyogre's and Groudon's fight, the cities would be more moderned, a post-game event at an updated Space Station with Deoxys or Jirachi and much more. Oh, and definetely Sceptile and Swampert Mega-evo ^^

While there will definitely be some changes from the story of R/S, I don't see them becoming sequels to them. They're going to be more along the lines of what we got from FR/LG and HG/SS, just retellings.

My only desire is that we can color our hair in stranger colors, like white. Actually, as long as we can color our hair white I am happy.
I want Brendan with white hair. Nothing shall ruin my image of him from my childhood. Nothing shall ruin my nostalgia.

(Silver/Grey hair could also work, but white is most desirable.)

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Im thinking we might get the Mega -Lati's in OR/AS, because they are native after all..... And I would love Steven as Champion, Wally as 7th Gym Leader, and I think we may get (long shot, but possible) Mega Groundon, Mega Kyorge, and Mega Rayquaza.

Am I the only one who thinks the Groudon and Kyogre on the box art are Mega's? I mean come on, there are more than a few alterations!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Following pokemon
Seasons- NOT like the ones in Black&White, those were terrible!

On that note, I want Seasons to return.

But ONLY Aesthetical, no missing out on Items or Pokémon or messing with anything except Deerling/Swasbuck Forms.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
On that note, I want Seasons to return.

But ONLY Aesthetical, no missing out on Items or Pokémon or messing with anything except Deerling/Swasbuck Forms.

I thought seasons were pretty annoying in B/W, but if they came back as merely aesthetic changes that wouldn't be so bad.

cmats4020

Expectations
-Starter Megas
-More Megas in general
-MegaKyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
-At least one new town and gym leader

Desires
-MegaEeveelutions
-Mega Gallade and Metagross
-Some new Pokémon
-Contests, Contests, Contests!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Some new Megas would be nice *cough* Sceptile, Flygon and Metagross *cough*
More underwater sections
Wally as Gym Leader
Steven as Champion
Roxanne dead
A rival who doesn't rage quit before the 7th Gym
Following Pokemon

LOL! that escalated quickly.
I think hoenn is the only region where I liked all the gym leaders.

Tropios

NO SEASONS IN HOENN! It would totally ruin the concept of it being a tropical region! Ever saw snow in a rainforest?

The_Nomad

I really don't have any expectations & desires right now. tbh, I don't even care :D I'm just too Excited about going back to Hoenn!

There really is no place like Hoenn. :)

Tropios

... Yes.
Only a few kilometers away from where I live it happens often.

Well whether it snows or not, the tropics have dry and wet seasons, not spring, summer, winter and fall.

Or do they?

sonobakagaki

Considering how much ocean there is in Hoenn, I'd really like to see a bunch of new islands and territories added, as it wouldn't be hard to expand out a huge ocean. The "new world" line intrigues me. Despite not wanting to see a identical replication like we got with FR/LG, I would like to see some new places mixed in to the original storyline. So maybe something more alone the lines of BW2. Mix new and old but keep the feel of the original world.

Would love megas for Camerupt, Claydol, Sharpedo, etc. as well.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Am I the only one here who doesn't want a ton of mega forms and legendary pokemon in the game?

Idc how or why, but I just want new type combinations.
Whether it be new pokemon, regular evolution, mega evolution.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I would have liked seasons in XY, but I'd rather they leave it out of ORAS, it would detract from the nostalgia.

Also(This has probably already been mentioned) but what of riding Pokemon? I would like Kyogre to actually look like Kyogre when you surf on him, and being able to ride Latios/Latias like you could in ranger would be freaking epic. Those 2 extremes aside, I think riding a gogoat(anywhere) may not be that much of a stretch.

And another thing (This is a big one for me) make more of the areas have 3D! I hated it in XY where only a handful of areas had the 3DS's 3D effect.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Plot twist where Wally kills Roxanne to become the first Gym Leader, then later in the game you are recruited by Looker to capture him and put him in an insane asylum.

Also, more customisation for clothes and secret bases. That 16 item limit sucked

Also, a Mega Jirachi would be the mega tank of the century, so I want that

wow someone took that first point waaay to seriously

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.