• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetius

Can we please get something actually new for once? It'd be a very boring game if we can all guess what's in it.

But knowing them it's probably going to be some combination of the following:

-The remaining characters (Wally, Winona, Tate & Liza, Wallace, Juan, Glacia, Drake)
-Info on the Regis and Latis
-Info on the Pokenav, PSS, Super Training, and Trick House
-New Mega Evolutions

Sorry, I didn't want to anger you. XD
Trust me, I too am the kind of person who likes to enjoy new things in a game, especially in a Pokèmon one.
It's just that I was wondering what info they will give us before ORAS release.
Either way, it seems like we're thinking the same thing about the next issue.
Personally, characters-wise, I'd like to see Wally, the remaining gym leaders and the E4.
As for the mega evos, I hope that they will show us Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo, which, in my opinion, are pretty much a given. :D
Obviously I'm also looking forward to other mega evos. :)

Sorry, I didn't want to anger you. XD
Trust me, I too am the kind of person who likes to enjoy new things in a game, especially in a Pokèmon one.
It's just that I was wondering what info they will give us before ORAS release.
Either way, it seems like we're thinking the same thing about the next issue.
Personally, characters-wise, I'd like to see Wally, the remaining gym leaders and the E4.
As for the mega evos, I hope that they will show us Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo, which, in my opinion, are pretty much a given. :D
Obviously I'm also looking forward to other mega evos. :)
I'm not really sure if they will show Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo. Not everything needs to be revealed pre-release and keeping the Team Leaders' Mega evolutions secret would be fine with me. It also adds some surprise to the climax of the game, unless you have spoiled yourself of course. Lysandre's Mega Gyarados wasn't revealed until release either.

Aetius

I'm not really sure if they will show Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo. Not everything needs to be revealed pre-release and keeping the Team Leaders' Mega evolutions secret would be fine with me. It also adds some surprise to the climax of the game, unless you have spoiled yourself of course. Lysandre's Mega Gyarados wasn't revealed until release either.

If they won't reveal M. Camerupt and Sharpedo, then I won't mind this decision.
It just means that I will enjoy them more when I will see them in the games (if they will really give them a megaevo of course). :D

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I honestly dont think we will get megarupt and megapedo(rofls if you know spanish), i think game freak will give us a figth with the primals or megacrobat/hyena. Just to spite the fans.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I honestly dont think we will get megarupt and megapedo(rofls if you know spanish), i think game freak will give us a figth with the primals or megacrobat/hyena. Just to spite the fans.

Yes, because that's what they aim to do.

I do think Maxie/Archie will have a Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo respectively but they just won't be revealed pre-release, just like Mega Gyarados wasn't with Lysandre or Gardevoir with Diantha

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Yes, because that's what they aim to do.

I do think Maxie/Archie will have a Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo respectively but they just won't be revealed pre-release, just like Mega Gyarados wasn't with Lysandre or Gardevoir with Diantha

these are my thoughts exactly. if you think about it pretty much everybody already knows they're getting megas because of the "evidence" we have which is the mega rings on their outfits and the fact that they seem to be following very closely to the originals so most of us assume they're going to have the same main pokemon they had in the originals.

it would definitely take out the surprise factor if they were to reveal their megas before release, they already did with Steven.

Aetius

Megapedo sounds so wrong indeed. LOL
Either way I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Mightyena, because I really like that black dog. :D
However, I'm positive that those mega stones are meant for them, also because I doubt that Groudon and Kyogre will reach Primal Reversion through them...

metalman6423421

i just think it would be awesome if we got mega jhoto starters because that was apart of emerlad and the games could have stuff from emerlad version

just sayin

Megapedo sounds so wrong indeed. LOL
Either way I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Mightyena, because I really like that black dog. :D
However, I'm positive that those mega stones are meant for them, also because I doubt that Groudon and Kyogre will reach Primal Reversion through them...

I don't think megafart sounds very funny.... maybe im just a buzzkill(or not a 7 year old?)

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
i just think it would be awesome if we got mega jhoto starters because that was apart of emerlad and the games could have stuff from emerlad version

just sayin

It's the one Emerald thing I hope doesn't return. Unless they have some extensive post-game content, I'd rather they just introduce the Hidden Abilities.

Or give us the Megas for the 4th Gen because I honestly couldn't care less about those and would much rather the follow-up to XY to spotlight the Johto starters like they did Kanto.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
you'll get Megas of the Gen V starters and like them, goddammit

typings are all still the same fyi

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It's the one Emerald thing I hope doesn't return. Unless they have some extensive post-game content, I'd rather they just introduce the Hidden Abilities.

Or give us the Megas for the 4th Gen because I honestly couldn't care less about those and would much rather the follow-up to XY to spotlight the Johto starters like they did Kanto.

I think 4th gen Megas will be saved for DP remakes.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I think 4th gen Megas will be saved for DP remakes.

I was going to say that won't be for awhile considering the ~tradition~ (one remake per console) but I guess it's possible to consider the **NEW** 3DS to be a new console.

My favorites! I hope they make Mega Emboar go to the same gym as Mega Swampert.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

I can see the complaints already.

"But why isn't Mega Serperior Grass/Dragon? And why did they not give it Contrary? :(((((((("

"Why is there no Mega Klinklang or Mega Vanilluxe?" Oh wait, that's just going to be me

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I was going to say that won't be for awhile considering the ~tradition~ (one remake per console) but I guess it's possible to consider the **NEW** 3DS to be a new console.

I don't think DP remakes will be for New 3DS, it probably won't be a big enough leap in graphics and gameplay.

Yeah, it's kind of far away, but not that far. And there's going to be plenty of Megas in the meantime.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I can see the complaints already.

"But why isn't Mega Serperior Grass/Dragon? And why did they not give it Contrary? :(((((((("

"Why is there no Mega Klinklang or Mega Vanilluxe?" Oh wait, that's just going to be me
Oh god i can hear the cringe if gardobor,vaniluxe klinklang or chandelure get megas...The infamous object quartet of 5th gen.

I still dont get why people hate them.

And i just want normal serperior with contrary...His mega can get something else like sheed skin...Free nast plot then mega with pseudo status imunity :3. But thats a wild guess.

ShadowMaster666

Lord of Darkness
Oh god i can hear the cringe if gardobor,vaniluxe klinklang or chandelure get megas...The infamous object quartet of 5th gen.

And i just want normal serperior with contrary...His mega can get something else like sheed skin...Free nast plot then mega with pseudo status imunity :3. But thats a wild guess.

Oh god I can hear it too. The whinging would be deafening. I think MegaLuxe or MegaKlinklang would be hilarious.

lavanda

Really feeling it

My precious Vanilluxe. You will get a mega evolution. And we'll laugh at the haters' tears together.
I've said some time ago in the secret base thread that I'm considering using "object" Pokémon in my base for that sole reason.

I wonder how they'll handle difficulty in this game, if they'll keep it to the original level or XY level. HGSS was pretty much the same. We've already seen they are probably using RS rosters, which is easier than Emerald. Also, grinding at secret bases seem cheap with that level-up service.

R_N

"But why isn't Mega [Pokemon] [type]/[Dragon/Fairy]? And why did they not give it [Amazing Ability]? :(((((((("

thats it thats the thread
pack it up guys

but no really we better get Mega Stunfisk.
I love that thing, would love to see where they go with it. Bulky? Special attacker? BOTH?? And I'm sure it could pick from a fair share of abilities to help it out

Status
Not open for further replies.