• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Last edited:

ebevan91

*Faints* Diving looked so good in 3D. I also like how Pacifidlog Town looks and the remixed Bicycle theme was so nostalgic. OR/AS is gonna slay so hard.

Also the trainer (I think) battle music in the first 22 seconds. I love it. Though I do think it should be slowed down juuuuuuust a little.

Also at the end I'm guessing that's the preorder bonus for Japan?

Last edited:

ebevan91

THAT WAS GLORIOUS! I don't even have time to analyze it all... But diving looks great! I wonder if wailmer is going to be the default sprite for all Pokemon or if its special like the lapras.

Hopefully it's special like Lapras or else I'm gonna be wondering where the heck a random Wailmer came from.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm worried about the camera angle on that Diving clip, if only because of Azure Bay and the lack of a movable camera.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
Get hyped all of sudden. Just can't wait for the game to release in November. The dive scene is awesome, but it's weird that it is on a small Wailmer. So is it means that we can be on top of the other Water Pokemon when we dive in the seawater?

The new trailer just clearly show Team Magma Leader & Aqua Leader have their respective mega stones. In the museum, the Meteor falls, etc.

YEAH, we can see a lot of the footages like when we in the desert, encountering the Pokemon. And there is a scene that I am not so sure about it. I will provide the link as the following: http://s11.postimg.org/54ygx9g6r/Picture1.jpg

Just can't get enough of hype in playing the game currently.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
YEAH, we can see a lot of the footages like when we in the desert, encountering the Pokemon. And there is a scene that I am not so sure about it. I will provide the link as the following: http://s11.postimg.org/54ygx9g6r/Picture1.jpg

Just can't get enough of hype in playing the game currently.

I was really curious as well. I think it is Flannery's Gym as well! Maybe could be Team Magma's hideout, but nonetheless it looks beautiful.

Xuxuba

Diving really looks great. Flannery's gym looks great too. But the characters... They are expressionless. Maxie looks like a creepy doll and despite seeing a freaking legendary Brendan doesn't changes his face not even for 1 second. And why they dropped Makuhita's level? The gym leaders are way too easy nowadays, they should raise the levels, not decrease it. Besides that, customization wasn't confirmed, i'm not surprised. Anyway, i don't remember that scene involving pikachu.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
I was really curious as well. I think it is Flannery's Gym as well! Maybe could be Team Magma's hideout, but nonetheless it looks beautiful.

It could be Team Magma's hideout as before this scene, the new trailer shows the Aqua hideout. So most probably it's Team Magma's hideout imo.

diakyu

Looks like part of Flannery's Gym imo. It looks Japanese-inspired like the interior.
But it can't be. Her gym is the generic yellow gym.

I think it's what's on the inside of the dark clouds. The building is surrounded by swirling clouds.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Now moving to new expectations...
Did anybody hear the background music that was playing in the trailer? I think it was the Wild Pokemon Battle Theme(i really dont know) and I have to say they have done a great job remixing it. I look forward to Steven's theme.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sounds like Maxie/Archie now have an overworld encounter theme, an altered version of their battle theme. The trainer battle and bicycle themes also sound great too. I'm liking the little cutscenes with Maxie and Archie too, and both the desert and Meteor Falls look wonderful.

That was one glorious trailer!

*Sees that it's only september*
It's only two-and-a-half months, it's only two-and-a-half months...

What's the deal with that visible Pikachu(?) in the tall grass? Only thing (so far) I'm wondering about.

Diving looks really awesome in 3d! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.