• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasty

Moonside
I just checked last months serebii news and found this
corocoro11142th.jpg

So, they show the same Mega's in two following months issues?...

R_N

It's probably either CoroCoro Special or CoroCoro Ichiban

these are like bi-month corocoros that usualyl recap assorted information.

Creyk

No they are not, those pictures are already used you guys!
Corocoro simply did not leak yet -__-
IDK why they choose to be like this at such a sensitive and crucial time, everybody is mega thirsty and hyped, specially with that stupid leaker teasing all of us

Two times the same megas seems weird, i guess those scans are also from the special corocoro issue. I have seen these scans at least eight hours ago by the way so its not that they are just released on the internet. Maybe someone can google the image to see where it comes from? I cant do that now. Im getting totally upset because half of he internet says corocoro came already and some of them are mentioning that poster wich was from the corocoro special but some also about this scan from slowbro and audino. It would be very weird and not corocoro-like to do nothing cool with the last corocoro tough, like the battle resort and the other gym leaders and such, so i believe it has to come yet. Japanese people are waking up from about 45 minutes now.

R_N

Okay guys time for a rundown of corocoro

http://corocoro.tv/corosp/index.html
This is corocoro special. It's a bimonthly sister magazine, with a different assortment of manga. The reason no one ever talks about it is because it just recaps information, including
img2.jpg

This month. This is where the poster came from and probably where the run down of Audino & Slowbro were from.

http://corocoro.tv/coro1/index.html
This is corocoro ichiban/number one. It's also bimonthly (though I'm guessing it's offset by special). I don't think this even really talks about games, per say, and more about merchandise? Or sub things. So far as I can tell, this has no pokemon feature beyond tretta stuff.

Thanks for the info, i believe most people didnt know this, cause there was/is lots of confusion this month about it on the internet. I hope btw for some regi's info and i wonder if they will keep the braille ruins!

R_N

Thanks for the info, i believe most people didnt know this, cause there was/is lots of confusion this month about it on the internet. I hope btw for some regi's info and i wonder if they will keep the braille ruins!

This actually happens time to time, especially when we were information starved in the xy pre-release.

I should probably go ahead and add that to the thread to avoid future confusion (this will not help at all)

Photonkrios95

Okay guys time for a rundown of corocoro

This is corocoro special. It's a bimonthly sister magazine, with a different assortment of manga. The reason no one ever talks about it is because it just recaps information, including

This month. This is where the poster came from and probably where the run down of Audino & Slowbro were from.

http://corocoro.tv/coro1/index.html
This is corocoro ichiban/number one. It's also bimonthly (though I'm guessing it's offset by special). I don't think this even really talks about games, per say, and more about merchandise? Or sub things. So far as I can tell, this has no pokemon feature beyond tretta stuff.

Wish I had know that earlier. Looks like best thing in regard to new megas now is;

A. Wait for the Coro Coro and see if any are leaked.
B. Wait for the Guide Book in the 21st and see what they have in the location guide for them.

Pilpulp

美的
Wish I had know that earlier. Looks like best thing in regard to new megas now is;

A. Wait for the Coro Coro and see if any are leaked.
B. Wait for the Guide Book in the 21st and see what they have in the location guide for them.

I'm pretty sure we'll know everything about the game before the guide book comes out... officially.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
So I guess that's it then? Wow, they really did not handle this game's news cycle well at all. They showed off too many Megas, they didn't show off anything really new until last month (of course, the other part of the problem is that there isn't much new in the first place), and now they have nothing left to show.

lavanda

Really feeling it
So I guess that's it then? Wow, they really did not handle this game's news cycle well at all. They showed off too many Megas, they didn't show off anything really new until last month (of course, the other part of the problem is that there isn't much new in the first place), and now they have nothing left to show.
Agree on most, though having nothing left to show now doesn't really matter with the game coming in a week. They could just reveal nothing new in this month's issue and I'd be completely fine with it.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Agree on most, though having nothing left to show now doesn't really matter with the game coming in a week. They could just reveal nothing new in this month's issue and I'd be completely fine with it.

It does matter though because it's a sign that there's little to nothing else in the game that we don't already know from the demo code. We know almost the entire game before even playing it.

lavanda

Really feeling it
It does matter though because it's a sign that there's little to nothing else in the game that we don't already know from the demo code. We know almost the entire game before even playing it.
If you're here seeing new scans and reading leaks and you say it does matter, I don't know what to reply. And if CoroCoro revealed new stuff there would be almost nothing left that we don't know from the demo code and this month's issue reveals.

Lykouros

Sandslash fan

I thought it was agreed that Coro Coro hasn't leaked yet and what people thought were Coro Coro leaks from this month were actually recaps from a side-series the magazine does?

It's possible there is nothing left to show, but jumping to conclusions isn't going to shed any light on the matter. If anything, the leaks from the demo are the only reason Coro Coro might not have anything 'new'. It's hard to have new information when almost the entire game has been spoiled already.

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★

The demo doesn't even contain all the game's final data. You really need to brush up on your knowledge of how a demo works.

Yes there is a lot of data in there, but it isn't everything. A lot is still missing since the demo is made from an earlier stage of the game.

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
I just have to ask due to all the legendaries included - where are they going to put them all?? Hoenn isn't thaaaat big of a region. Coro Coro talks about 18 legendaries in this issue (four sets of regional trios, Regigigas, Heatran, and Cresselia), and that's just an insane amount to me. How did they do it in B2/W2?

Status
Not open for further replies.