• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

Fudge. Your right. i was hoping they would use this as a chance to bring in the other team as the bad guys. Hopefully we are wrong and it will be flipped for Delta Episode.

On the plus side. If it ends up a double battle with Steven, thats technically an Emerald feature. Probably not one of the ones people would ask for. But its one.

chibiowl

OMG, we are riding Rayquaza into space. Also, I know it's annoying that I keep harping on it but the Battle Frontier is not where it should be from the soar screenshots. Those clouds in the ORAS map weren't covering anything, it's just empty. :/

Last edited:

shadowF

OMG, we are riding Rayquaza into space. Also, I know it's annoying that I keep harping on it but the Battle Frontier is not where it should be from the soar screenshots. Those clouds in the ORAS map weren't covering anything, it's just empty. :/

even if the clouds are empty, that dosent mean the battle frontier is not in the game. remember the battle resort is in the game and we also cant find it in the map, what I find interesting is why does our trainer card have bp points when we have not finished the game? do we encounter the resort while in the game?

RiRiGaGaLover

I hear that Blaziken has Ice Punch now but didn't in the demo code proving it was incomplete. Anyone else hear about this and know if it has any merit?

Photonkrios95

ebevan91

I hear that Blaziken has Ice Punch now but didn't in the demo code proving it was incomplete. Anyone else hear about this and know if it has any merit?

I've been saying all along that the demo code/info/files/etc. was incomplete. Now I finally have something concrete to back that up.

.Aerodactyl.

Little bit confused... Is the battle frontier confirmed not to return or is it only speculated not to return because we haven't seen it in Corocoro?I love the whole Rayquaza space plot thing, but personally, if I had to choose, I'd pick battle frontier. Space is a one time mission. Battle frontier lasts as long as you want and is far more replayable.

Little bit confused... Is the battle frontier confirmed not to return or is it only speculated not to return because we haven't seen it in Corocoro?I love the whole Rayquaza space plot thing, but personally, if I had to choose, I'd pick battle frontier. Space is a one time mission. Battle frontier lasts as long as you want and is far more replayable.
technically not "confirmed" because no one has played the game up to that point and none of the game creators/designers have stated that it's not included, BUT:
- none of the Hoenn Frontier Brains are in the trainer data from the datadump
- none of the Hoenn Frontier Brains are mentioned in any of the text from the datadump
- there was no artwork found for any of the Hoenn Frontier Brains in the datadump

actually, nothing referencing the "Battle Frontier" has been found, apart from one piece of music. data has been found for a "Battle Resort", but we know very little about it. from what we have found, it won't resemble the Hoenn Battle Frontier from Emerald.

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★

People are saying it isn't returning because it wasn't shown in CoroCoro.

Even if it doesn't we still get a battle facility and it will most likely take things from the Battle Frontier. Things like music, etc which IS there.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
I love how on Serebii, people go
"Why did they spoil it all before launch?? That's so stupid!"
But then the same people later go
"It wasn't revealed in CoroCoro. So it doesn't exist."

Makes me scratch my head on what you people actually want.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Khaelis

★ Pokémon Breeder ★

Tell me about it, in the end its a remake (plus more, in my opinion) of my two most favourite Pokémon games and my favourite region and I'll get it no matter what and I will love it.

Even if we just get the Battle Tower as our 'Battle Frontier', I don't care. The demo sound listings state that the VS. Battle Brain theme returns so that's all I need to be happy with the battle facility in ORAS.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Does that mean we find Regagis in a building?

No, it just means that they screencapped a battle of Regigigas in a building area when they went to arrange the pictures.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
Even if we just get the Battle Tower as our 'Battle Frontier', I don't care. The demo sound listings state that the VS. Battle Brain theme returns so that's all I need to be happy with the battle facility in ORAS.
As much as I want something more than a Battle Maison copypasta, I think that they are upholding their promise of a great post-game. I think everyone was just expecting a BF so much that now that we don't have one, they feel stolen from rather than surprised.

if you're referring to the Battle Frontier, I don't think anyone believes it won't be included JUST because it wasn't featured in CoroCoro. the fact that it wasn't featured in CoroCoro is just one small hint/piece of evidence to add to the growing pile of hints/evidence suggesting that it won't return (and if it does, it won't resemble the one from Emerald.) again, there was absolutely 0 data on the Hoenn Frontier Brains found in the datamining. was 100% of the game found via the mining? no, of course not. but it did include things like Zinnia's teams, E4 rematch teams, Wallace's postgame team, Wally's postgame rematch team, tons of trainer artwork, Hoopa's new form. so the fact that there was 0 trace of any Hoenn Frontier Brain isn't encouraging.

.Aerodactyl.

At this rate, I'm pretty sure the Hoenn Battle Frontier isn't going to return. CoroCoro would have spoiled the hell out of it by now.

But no worries. We have the Battle Tower! (Eugh.)

Well, that's super disappointing. This is still going to be an awesome game, and one of my top, but dang. Guess you don't get everything you want.

I'm starting to think it won't be their either. Nice to know it isn't officially confirmed by Nintendo not to be there, but, at this point, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised to find it rather than be devestated its not there. I know its possible, but I got to give up the hope or its going to cloud my play through and stop me from enjoying what I do love: contests!

I wonder if ANYTHING left in the games hasn't been talked about? They aren't bad games, don't get me wrong, but I don't think any Pokemon game from Nintendo has been this thoroughly revealed before launch. There's nothing left.

Maybe whatever game they release next will have the battle frontier, customization, contests and pokemon racing. (Kalos does have that race track you can't access on route 22).

Arcanineblitz

The whole "well atleast we're getting something" attitude hinders developer growth if we dont like that something is excluded we should be able to voice our opinion and discuss with others. If the hoenn frontier in out in place of another maison facility it would be disappointing since the frontiers started in hoenn and offer a very long and varied aftergame.

Status
Not open for further replies.