• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Discuss here what changes, if any, that you would like to see with the new games.

Before we begin, understand that any posts that fall under the spam category will be deleted and infracted. Any post that does not contribute to the discussion is spam, so make sure you elaborate your ideas so others can properly respond t you. In addition, 1-line posts will not be allowed, so that means posts like "I agree!" or "I want Mew in the game!!" will be deleted. Elaborate and expand.

Have fun, and don't spam!

I'm assuming that trainer customization is going to carry over in the next game. However, I hope it's really buffed up in this version. Mainly, I hope that guys get better options. I'm going to play as a girl I assume, but trying to play through with the guy player really made it obvious how many less options they have. Also, I want to not be required to wear a hat.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I think mightyena deserves an evo. Houndoom and manectric got megas, and arcanine and lilipup's evos (Forgot their names) are pretty dang goo already. He could use a boost.

Also, I hope secret bases have expanded. More items, more items allowed, and make boards easier to find, that was freaking annoying.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I really hope for Secret Bases to make a reappearance, along with Dive, and the Battle frontier from Emerald. I could definitely see Secret Bases utilize the 3DS's StreetPass/SpotPass features. And of course I want contests to be added in as well.

One thing I will definitely have to get used to is the addition of the Fairy type, especially in Ralts.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Well the number one thing I expect is it to be in 3D. We had it with X and Y there's no reason for them to go back to sprites. I also kinda expect a really good soundtrack. If it's one thing that disappointed me most about RSE was the sound font. I'm not a fan of brass...Other than that I expect some new mega's, hopefully the other two starters get one. I also kinda expect a new story and maybe Hoenn being different. At least that's what their hyping it up to be. If it turns out just to be a plain old remake like FRLG or HGSS were i'll be disappoint. RSE kinda had a bad story so I really hope they make a better one. I really don't give a hoot about contests, I never liked em, so I don't care if they come back just so long as they aren't shoved down our throats and forced like -shudder- pokestar studios was.

Secrete bases please...

Edit: And trainer customization. I want to make Brendan look swag.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I want to be able to customize my characters so I can have my character wear a swimsuit while using Dive! And I want to the Secret Bases to be back!

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Imagine what would be amazing..if we got new evoultions..not Mega Evos to old pokemon

Yeah, I think the best that we can hope for is new mega evolutions. To the best of my memory, new numbered pokemon have only been released with a new generation. So basically we'll have to wait for Gen VII before we will see any new pokemon.

I would love to see something similar to the Pokémon following us in HGSS, but in 3D! Although unlikely, it is possible, and would be a great addition to the games. Also, I would love to see something else that is also unlikely: in-battle evolution! It would just be great to see, as a fan, and as a gamer, so however unlikely it is I think it'd be great!

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Imagine what would be amazing..if we got new evoultions..not Mega Evos to old pokemon

Hahaha like they would do that. Mega Evolution is the new mechanic. Their going to have to make more megas at this point, they can't just cut it off with X and Y. I get that some people would prefer a standard evolution but I highly doubt it's going to happen. GF sounded like they really want to get to a point where almost every pokemon has a mega evolution. So like it or not were going to have to live with it.

I dont expect any new Pokemon from these games, but due to the designs of Groudon and Kyogre on the box art, I do expect some new Mega Evolutions for at least a few more Hoenn Pokemon. I also expect that all the features from X and Y are carried over and if possible , improved upon e.g. Trainer Customisation. Most of all though, I expect the land of Hoenn to look beautiful just like Kalos did, on the 3Ds.

Mega Charizard

I would love to see something similar to the Pokémon following us in HGSS, but in 3D! Although unlikely, it is possible, and would be a great addition to the games. Also, I would love to see something else that is also unlikely: in-battle evolution! It would just be great to see, as a fan, and as a gamer, so however unlikely it is I think it'd be great!
in battle evos would be a bit hard since they'd either have to take up a turn to evolve the poke or stop the battle evolve then resume it.

JW1004

I hope for a proper post-game. I love Hoenn and i think the rgeion itself leans itself well to be expanded some more, not just the Battle Frontier, but maybe a new area with like 4 islands, with two big sized, one medium sized and a small island. Waterroutes which explore diving more and ofcourse secretbases.
I hope the Safarizone will be fully back like in the originals, with the friend Safari being something for a post game area.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Oh yeah. Do you guys remember how they added the Sevi Islands to Fire Red/Leaf Green. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that they may add an extra area to explore. Also, don't forget that we have Volcanion and Hoopa that are not yet available. Volcanion = Mt. Chimney anyone? Hoopa = Mt.Pyre anyone?

IcySealeo

I would like to see Contests again, but the Hoenn style, not the DP style. Also, secret base. I really hope we will get some more Mega-Evolved Hoenn-Pokemon.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Desires:
CONTESTS
BATTLE FRONTIER
SEALS
Trainer Customization
Desert Underpass and Mirage Tower.
Steven as Champ, Wallace as GL, Juan as Post-Game extra ting ala EmeSteven.

The top three the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.