• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilpulp

美的
We may not get the Sinnoh starters at all, there's really no reason to add them.

Yeah I don't really expect them but we need to get them again at some point, it's not like there's gonna be a D/P remake anytime soon. (You can still play them on the 3DS)

However we may as well start now #SinnohConfirmed

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Let's not start the Sinnoh remake discussion.

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
First and foremost, real Rival, as others have mentioned I'm sure. Brenden/May started out pretty good, then just kinda fall off the face of the earth (battling-wise.... which is pretty much all I care about in a rival) after the battle on the way to the 3rd gym. And that's a tough battle, I just passed it the other day in my emerald play through. If they kept getting stronger and battled you more they could have been awesome. But no. Instead you get a rival swap in wally, who battles you with just his ralts, then suddenly shows up with a real-rival tier team at the end. Like... ugh, I want more mid-game rival battling! DPP had a good mix of having the "friend" rival and the real rival imo. If they don't want to buff the other gender char up then at least make Wally more relevant 8D He could even use mega gardevoir or something heh heh heh.

OMG I forgot about Wally!!!!

really cant wait to see him again - knowing my look he will pick up a Shiny right from the start before me lol (I wonder if they will elaborate on his 'illness' this time like they did with Silver and his dad) I can Def see wally with a Mega Gardevoir!!

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
I'm expecting the Regi's and in turn Regigigas. But they've been over done. *yawn* anyone else sick of them? This might be an unpopular opinion but whatever.

Also, when do you think we'll get the Sinnoh starters again?

I kinda feel the same; but I'm sure they'll come back.

My one wish?

The Opening/Title Screen. IN SUPER GLORIOUS 3D.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Calling it now, the Red, Blue, and Jade orbs will be Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza's mega stones.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
We may not get the Sinnoh starters at all, there's really no reason to add them.

Hmmm... Prof. Birch gave us Gen 2 starters in Emerald post-game.
I don't see why not give us Gen 4 instead. Up until now, (Gen 5 aside) Gen 4 are the only one with starters not given for free.

Calling it now, the Red, Blue, and Jade orbs will be Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza's mega stones.

I don't think so. These are important Key Items that are crucial to the storyline (aside from Jade Orb).

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
Also, when do you think we'll get the Sinnoh starters again?

not in this game

Gen 3 gave us the Johto starters and I don't see this being different

perhaps we see a similar thing to XY were we get given both Gen 3 and Gen 2 Starters.... with hidden ability FS post game

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
OMG I forgot about Wally!!!!

really cant wait to see him again - knowing my look he will pick up a Shiny right from the start before me lol (I wonder if they will elaborate on his 'illness' this time like they did with Silver and his dad) I can Def see wally with a Mega Gardevoir!!

Same. Imagine how happy he'd be to get the mega stone? It'd be nice to see how excited he'd be/a nice little tool for character development.

I wonder if they'll spif up the mega Lati@s line somehow for the remakes since the leaked sprites are kind of ugly and subpar; no offense.

rocky505

I see them being used to gain access to the Megastones. You have to return the Orbs to the old couple on top of Mt. Pyre. I see them giving you the Mega stone for returning the orb. You might just Rayquaza's after you catch it like you did for Mewtwo in XY.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Just remembered PokeBlocks were a thing maybe those use the berries that weren't in X and Y?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Same. Imagine how happy he'd be to get the mega stone? It'd be nice to see how excited he'd be/a nice little tool for character development.

I wonder if they'll spif up the mega Lati@s line somehow for the remakes since the leaked sprites are kind of ugly and subpar; no offense.

They're probably going to be the same, doubt there will be any changes to the models for any Pokemon.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
They're probably going to be the same, doubt there will be any changes to the models for any Pokemon.

Yeah, figured as much. Such a bummer since their designs have SO much potential to be something so much cooler.
Oh well.

725roy

ambivolent
I'm really hoping that if we do see the Battle Frontier it will be in all its emerald glory. Also I do want to see Streetpass secret bases and like all the post game sidequests that Emerald had. With the "new" adventure thing, I think we'll be revisiting Hoenn (like B2/W2 to B/W) instead of seeing it remade.

Pilpulp

美的
What were PokeBlocks... .-. I played R/S/E but I think you needed friends with the game or something for that. Anyways, I never did it, except, if I recall right, when they forced you too. Either way whether or not they return doesn't make me happy or sad. I do hope for the same berry planting system as there was in R/S/E and not like in X/Y.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I hope they bring back something like Pokeblocks or Poffins. Something to connect with friends and make some food!~

PMG

Pokemon Master Gaz
What were PokeBlocks... .-. I played R/S/E but I think you needed friends with the game or something for that. Anyways, I never did it, except, if I recall right, when they forced you too. Either way whether or not they return doesn't make me happy or sad. I do hope for the same berry planting system as there was in R/S/E and not like in X/Y.

you fed them to your pokemon like poffins to increase contest stats

or in the case of Feebas evolve it into Milotic

Status
Not open for further replies.