• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I'd love the Pokémon Following you to return, but with a limit to which Pokémon can walk with you (only Pokémon up to a certain height can walk around with you). If the first Pokémon is above that limit, the second one is let out, etc. etc. so that we aren't looking ridiculous. Also, fish can't walk with you and flying, levitating Pokémon do just that, fly and levitate next to you.

Although, I'm not expecting this to end up happening. Unless there is only a select portion of Pokémon you can walk around with, but, like I said, I'm guessing (unfortunately) its a feature that won't be returning.

Aetius

If only my regular Nintendo DS had some battery life left....:p
Pretty much all of them I am looking forward to using again. I loved basically all of them.

I do agree with what you said.
Basically I too loved all the Hoenn Pokèmon, but those that I'm looking forward to using again are Metagross, Salamence, Sceptile (which I hope will get a megaevo) and Walrein. :D

I'm currently playing Emerald right now for my YouTube channel. Chose Treecko, and the rest of my team is in my sig. Got two more Pokémon planned, but not revealing them until I get to that point in the game.

And, to be honest, I'm not going to use Hoenn Pokémon for OR/AS. I'm using an all Kalos team for OR, and an all Unova team for AS.

I see that you don't waste time. XD
Anyway I will use the Hoenn ones, because I want to feel the same things I've felt years ago. :D

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I do agree with what you said.
Basically I too loved all the Hoenn Pokèmon, but those that I'm looking forward to using again are Metagross, Salamence, Sceptile (which I hope will get a megaevo) and Walrein. :D

I LOVE Metagross. It was on my main team gens III-V. I also love Salamence and Sceptile. I loved all the gen III starters (best of all gens in my opinion). Walrein is pretty cool as well.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'd love the Pokémon Following you to return, but with a limit to which Pokémon can walk with you (only Pokémon up to a certain height can walk around with you). If the first Pokémon is above that limit, the second one is let out, etc. etc. so that we aren't looking ridiculous. Also, fish can't walk with you and flying, levitating Pokémon do just that, fly and levitate next to you.

Although, I'm not expecting this to end up happening. Unless there is only a select portion of Pokémon you can walk around with, but, like I said, I'm guessing (unfortunately) its a feature that won't be returning.

No way they would do that and play favorites. It would be either or all or none.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
No way they would do that and play favorites. It would be either or all or none.

Yeah, that would be too reminiscent of Amity Park from gen IV. I can still remember that NPC who complained that they did not let in his Steelix :p....

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
My only desire for this remake of Ruby and Sapphire is for Masquerain to get a Mega Evolution. If it does get one, my new wish for its ability is Pranskter. Intimidate on a switch, Quiver Dance as you Mega evolve to nab a boost would be so epic. Praying for Arceus. LoL

Aetius

I LOVE Metagross. It was on my main team gens III-V. I also love Salamence and Sceptile. I loved all the gen III starters (best of all gens in my opinion). Walrein is pretty cool as well.

I'm happy that we like the same Pokèmon. :D
I am because I've always felt that Walrein was always scorned by some people, when in my opinion, if raised well, he's an awesome Pokèmon. :D
As for the last two, I think I will go with Slaking and maybe Camerupt.
I used many times the two of them together. :D
Anyway what's the location that you're most looking forward to? Mine is Sky pillar.

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.

It wouldn't be "play favourites", though, it would be common sense.
On HGSS, if the Pokémon following you was too big, it would return to the Pokéball before entering a building.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I'm happy that we like the same Pokèmon. :D
I am because I've always felt that Walrein was always scorned by some people, when in my opinion, if raised well, he's an awesome Pokèmon. :D
As for the last two, I think I will go with Slaking and maybe Camerupt.
I used many times the two of them together. :D

I was not much of a Slaking user, but it is still cool, as is Camerupt. I just love all the designs of the gen III Pokemon.

Aetius

I was not much of a Slaking user, but it is still cool, as is Camerupt. I just love all the designs of the gen III Pokemon.

Thinking about it, I wonder if they will give them a megaevo.
Slaking would be overpowered . O_O
At least they would change its stupid ability. XD

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Thinking about it, I wonder if they will give them a megaevo.
Slaking would be overpowered. O_O

Slaking without Truant is overpowered....MEGA Slaking without Traunt....NOPE.

Star Champion AJ

Am I the only one who in the next days will replay RSE just to see what could be in the remakes? LOL
Anyway who are the Hoenn Pokèmon that you're looking forward to using again?

Nope, you're not the only one.
I highly doubt that Mauville's Game Corner will be in the remakes.

If I had a 3DS/2DS, I'd keep Ludicolo and Flygon in my team.

Aetius

Slaking without Truant is overpowered....MEGA Slaking without Traunt....NOPE.

Well, it depends on the ability they would give him.

Nope, you're not the only one.
I highly doubt that Mauville's Game Corner will be in the remakes.

If I had a 3DS/2DS, I'd keep Ludicolo and Flygon in my team.

The game corner controversy is stupid for me, but I can understand why some people would want to have it left out.....
Anyway yeah, also Ludicolo and Flygon are my favourites, that's why I halways troubles forming a team. XD

Last edited:

Bariokie

rock dog
What do you all expect the next trailer of oras to have.
It will air for Japan at sunday 7.30 am.
For europe it'll be saturday. Can't wait for it (;

I hope they will show some battle footage because I wanna know if they went for the pixilated 3D models
Or smooth 3D models( which they already showed to be capable of in Harmony Knight)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
The, after what you said, it would be better to keep Slaking as it is. LOL

Yeah, they would have to include some sort of detriment otherwise. (But I still doubt it would get a MegaEvolution.)

Aetius

Well, I already had a Kalos team planned for the "Third Version"

That reminds, even though I've already mentioned it, if they will alow us to transfer our items, just for this time. :D

Yeah, they would have to include some sort of detriment otherwise. (But I still doubt it would get a MegaEvolution.)

Well, Slaking, it's quite the powerhouse, something which surprised me. LOL
In any case I proposed this megaevo only because of its peculiarity. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.