• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm placing bets than R_N has this spot on, who wants to wager?

I'd have to agree. I'd say we're probably getting nothing until June, where we get info from E3/CoroCoro, maybe nothing in July, and then a steady stream of news in August, September, October, and November.

I think there will be megas, where do you think Latiasite and Latiosite are going to come from?
Would be awesome if those two stones were just placeholders and the Soul Dew was the mega stone for both Latios and Latias.

Last edited:

R_N

I'd have to agree. I'd say we're probably getting nothing until June, where we get info from E3/CoroCoro, maybe nothing in July, and then a steady stream of news in August, September, October, and November.

eh once the information train starts, it usually doesn't stop
We'll probably start proper with e3, with either a recap or some new tidbits in the corocoro (XY had new stuff but Xy was also *new* so....), and then july through october will be new info. Well, november will too, but if the game releases early november it wont matter.

Was I the only one a bit disappointed with the game footage? I was hoping to see Hoenn's overworld redone in the new 3D fashion. There's nothing wrong with having a battle shown, but it looks the same as X/Y's do, so it's essentially nothing new.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Was I the only one a bit disappointed with the game footage?

no, it was a disappointing "sneak peek". They didn't show anything that everyone already knew.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Was I the only one a bit disappointed with the game footage? I was hoping to see Hoenn's overworld redone in the new 3D fashion. There's nothing wrong with having a battle shown, but it looks the same as X/Y's do, so it's essentially nothing new.

Yeah, me too. Showing a cut scene in footage wasn't a good idea.

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
No matter what you call it, it still could have been better. But, oh well, I guess we'll see more over the coming months.

By showing the same thing, they could have made it suck LESS, if they had at least shown the new Kyogre and Groudon, at least then we would have gotten a better glimpse at their bodies.
Any able person, that can work making videos could have made that video with the X/Y graphics and the sprites for the current Groudon|Kyogre lol

By showing the same thing, they could have made it suck LESS, if they had at least shown the new Kyogre and Groudon, at least then we would have gotten a better glimpse at their bodies.
Any able person, that can work making videos could have made that video with the X/Y graphics and the sprites for the current Groudon|Kyogre lol

Yeah, that would have been nicer than what got shown.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This disappointment thing still going? Just be thankful that they showed us something.

We've experienced years of pre-release periods and most of you guys should already know what to expect with Pokemon Sunday/Smash/GetTV. That only note-worthy episodes are those when Junichi actually makes an appearance. Other than that, don't expect much from the show...

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
This disappointment thing still going? Just be thankful that they showed us something.

We've experienced years of pre-release periods and most of you guys should already know what to expect with Pokemon Sunday/Smash/GetTV. That only note-worthy episodes are those when Junichi actually makes an appearance. Other than that, don't expect much from the show...

It's not like theres much left to talk about anymore. I'm pretty sure every possible scenario, possibility and everything has been covered in all these pages. From megas, to game features, from plot to the evil team, from main characters to secondary...
Any conversation that arises now while we don't receive new information is likely to be recycled anyways.

ForeverFlame

We got a ton of information on HGSS in May 2009, so I imagine the ORAS information will start pouring in within the next day or so.

We'll get the new character designs, a few screenshots, and possibly word on an in-game event (HGSS and BW's in-game events were revealed from the get-go). After that we'll get information on new game features from CoroCoro every month.

boisechris

The Strategist
We got a ton of information on HGSS in May 2009, so I imagine the ORAS information will start pouring in within the next day or so.

We'll get the new character designs, a few screenshots, and possibly word on an in-game event (HGSS and BW's in-game events were revealed from the get-go). After that we'll get information on new game features from CoroCoro every month.

One can only hope.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Yeah but then again, HG/SS were released in September and OR/AS will be released in November. We have an extra two months to get through, so info may pour in more slowly.

Ti4558

I hope we get to see what the new region looks like.

rocky505

New map art in Corocoro would be awesome. I wonder what they'll hide hidden stuff with this time? They've used Ice and Clouds in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.