• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm hearing about
Mega
Swampert
Sceptile
Shiftry
& ludicolo

What's this all about?

adamfitz

poké-lover
If you mean here on the forums, it's just speculation. If you mean elsewhere, I have no idea. But probably still speculation.

I mean this
1400198884645.png

Grey Wind

Do you guys think they'll give the routes names in this game like they did with XY's routes?
I doubt they'll add it in, it was just something for flavour in Kalos. Doesn't bother me either way.

So, this idea suddenly came to mind... what if Lilycove and Mossdeep, OR Lilycove and Sootopolis, OR Mossdeep and Sootopolis, OR all three cities were connected by a Marine Tube of sorts.

At least people would have less reasons to complain about water. Your thoughts?
Well you'll likely have to traverse the ocean before hand (they're hardly going to make the route between Gyms one straight path, even if it is flashy and they add trainers), so there wouldn't be much point in unlocking one afterwards. You'll have Fly by the time you get to the ocean anyway, so it's not like there's any need for a shortcut between towns.

It'd be cool to see another one near the Battle Frontier though, if it ends up being expanded.

What I want is for cities and towns to have more than just Contest Halls, Gyms and Battle Tents.
Agreed. Most of the towns are pretty barren, I hope they add something to them (even if it is just boutiques and hotels like Wulava said). Mauville in particular could use some extra houses or something since it's described as a hub of sorts and is basically empty bar the Gym and game corner. Slateport could use some expanding too.

Those pictures are really easy to photoshop, I wouldn't think much of them (although similar pictures did float around before Diancie and co. were discovered...)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

adamfitz

poké-lover
Oh lord. Did Serebii leak again? xD

That's what I'm thinking
I seems logical
!MEGAS for each starter
And maybe version exclusives?

But I also saw serebii tweeted that he didnt do this

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
But I also saw serebii tweeted that he didnt do this

Well, I mean, I'm not trying to be accusatory or anything, but one would say that. And we did have a similar incident around the time that the Gen VI event Pokémon were discovered.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
But if you look at the list of trademarked Pokemon, Shiftry and Ludicolo are not even listed.

But then, would they necessarily need to be? I don't know much about the whole trademark business, but as I understand it, some of the trademarks for various Pokémon are held by other entities. Maybe those two just weren't in need of renewal?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
But then, would they necessarily need to be? I don't know much about the whole trademark business, but as I understand it, some of the trademarks for various Pokémon are held by other entities. Maybe those two just weren't in need of renewal?

I dunno. Maybe they did register new trademarks. The link I posted lists that Jirachi, Deoxys and Swampert's trademarks had already expired.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I agree. I've been looking at the maps of the cities and it's sad that some areas only have 4 buildings. Just look at Oldale for example -- 2 houses, a Pokemart and a Pokemon Center. And let's hope they don't merge the Pokemon Center and PokeMart. That wopuld make the place a lot more empty.

If we can customize our trainers, we can expect boutiques in certain places. Those local hotels in XY where you find Mr. Bonding would be a good addition too. If they can't add anything else, add more houses, greenery, or some ponds.

As for Looker, he might be back.

Well, the world will be getting an entire overhaul. I expect more than a couple towns to get more flavor, at the very least.

And, I doubt Looker will be back. Scott will be back for sure if they include Emerald's Battle Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.