• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
I would like to see the battle frontier again. I enjoyed it as an opportunity to train some pokemon in ways I wouldn't otherwise.
Does anyone else think that the Battle Frontier will be in this game? If so, I hope it'll be much easier than it was in Emerald. I don't want them t change the facilities themselves per say (the Battle Pyramid in particular is just fine), but I do want them to have a much flatter difficulty curve, like the Sinnoh one or the Battle Maison.

ShadowMaster666

Lord of Darkness
It wouldn't surprise me if we'll be able to find Regigigas in the Sealed Chamber once we have all three of the trio. It is the most obvious place for them to put it unless they put a cave for it in some postgame area.

lavanda

Really feeling it
It wouldn't surprise me if we'll be able to find Regigigas in the Sealed Chamber once we have all three of the trio. It is the most obvious place for them to put it unless they put a cave for it in some postgame area.
The new cave, maybe? But yeah, I'd rather have Regigigas in Sealed Chamber and somehing else in that cave.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Likely scenario. Plus, it gives Sealed Chamber more of a purpose.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

Indeed, as most Regigigas encounters forced you to have the other three Regis in your party to battle it, so it would be perfect.
I hope the Wish Stone outside the Space Center gets a function too, and not just a mention as to what it is by a random AI.

Folsom

Why? Well, wynaut?
The trick house isnt confirmed yet but I bet its gonna look crazy

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Indeed, as most Regigigas encounters forced you to have the other three Regis in your party to battle it, so it would be perfect.
I hope the Wish Stone outside the Space Center gets a function too, and not just a mention as to what it is by a random AI.

Wish Stone = Jirachi? That would be cool.

I hope that the Space Center has a role in the main storyline, like it did in Emerald.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The trick house isnt confirmed yet but I bet its gonna look crazy

It's on the new map, and we've seen it in-game through a trailer. I suppose it's not confirmed to still be the Trick House but I'm 99% positive it will be.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Maybe they will give us all access to a Shiny Jirachi event, instead of just Japan, since Pokémon Bank won't allow even legitimate Shiny Jirachi to come through.

Pft, yeah, I know, keep dreaming.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
On the subject of Regigigas in the Sealed Chamber, if they release Primal evolutions for some other legendaries that they might suit, it would be really awesome if Regi got one, remove the moss, make him bigger and more powerful and stuff :p A Primal Arceus, Mew and Rayquaza would all fit in too.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES

I hope that the Space Center has a role in the main storyline, like it did in Emerald.

I always felt that the Wish Stone was there for Jirachi, but it just was left out for certain reasons unbeknownst to us.
I would like the same with the Space Center too: even just having the Magma/Aqua Event is fine, as it gave it a nice reason to be there.

On the subject of Regigigas in the Sealed Chamber, if they release Primal evolutions for some other legendaries that they might suit, it would be really awesome if Regi got one, remove the moss, make him bigger and more powerful and stuff :p A Primal Arceus, Mew and Rayquaza would all fit in too.
I like the idea for all of these but Arceus, simply because it's Arceus, and Multitype is bad enough. Though, do we know the reason why Pokemon go through Primal Reversion, and what qualities they need to do so? It might limit the possibilities depending on how it gets explained.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I like the idea for all of these but Arceus, simply because it's Arceus, and Multitype is bad enough. Though, do we know the reason why Pokemon go through Primal Reversion, and what qualities they need to do so? It might limit the possibilities depending on how it gets explained.

All that we know for certain is that in primordial times, the Pokémon world was soaked in energy, which Groudon and Kyogre used to fight over. It was that energy that fueled their Primal Reversions, and Primal Reversion itself is known to be somehow related to Mega Evolution.

I think that we can infer, though, that the Orbs function as their "Primal Stones," so to speak, as the Red and Blue Orbs are what stand in for the Mega Evolution symbols in Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre's HP bars.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
All that we know for certain is that in primordial times, the Pokémon world was soaked in energy, which Groudon and Kyogre used to fight over. It was that energy that fueled their Primal Reversions, and Primal Reversion itself is known to be somehow related to Mega Evolution.

I think that we can infer, though, that the Orbs function as their "Primal Stones," so to speak, as the Red and Blue Orbs are what stand in for the Mega Evolution symbols in Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre's HP bars.

Yes, that would make the most sense. But then like I thought, this would limit Primal Reversion to them and Rayquaza, whom has the Jade Stone. Unless they decided to make some sort of Mega stone arc for specific Pokemon.

ShadowMaster666

Lord of Darkness
The new cave, maybe? But yeah, I'd rather have Regigigas in Sealed Chamber and somehing else in that cave.

Likely scenario. Plus, it gives Sealed Chamber more of a purpose.

Yeah the only other thing they could do o make the Sealed Chamber more relevant other than to release the seal on the regi caves would be if they gave gigas a mega and put the stone in there while he was elsewhere.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
Yes, that would make the most sense. But then like I thought, this would limit Primal Reversion to them and Rayquaza, whom has the Jade Stone. Unless they decided to make some sort of Mega stone arc for specific Pokemon.
A common theory/headcanon is that the Arceus you catch is just a small portion of its being, which is why multiple exist. A primal form would be its state it was in when it created the Pokemon world, maybe with all the different plates spinning around it? That would look pretty cool.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Maybe they will give us all access to a Shiny Jirachi event, instead of just Japan, since Pokémon Bank won't allow even legitimate Shiny Jirachi to come through.

Pft, yeah, I know, keep dreaming.

I'd much rather they just add-in an event where we could catch Jirachi on our own. It's the only chibi mascot Myhtical we can't get with our PID.

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I'd much rather they just add-in an event where we could catch Jirachi on our own. It's the only chibi mascot we can't get with our PID.
Yep i want to RNG my own legends :3 , nevertheless the event status will forve us to just wait 6 months after the japs get him...assuming they decide to do it akin to dhaykrai.

I just hope that the shinny lock happens with all the interactable mons including legends in the game regardless.

lavanda

Really feeling it
Nah, Jirachi is gonna be a Mystery Gift received directly at the Pokémon Center. Maybe have the white stone girl come in and explain Jirachi, and that's it. Of course, in our dreams we'll still have a worldwide wi-fi side story event.

Status
Not open for further replies.