• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Expectations & Desires? [Not a speculation thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

The demo doesn't even contain all the game's final data. You really need to brush up on your knowledge of how a demo works.

Yes there is a lot of data in there, but it isn't everything. A lot is still missing since the demo is made from an earlier stage of the game.

ORRRR

A lot is missing not because its an earlier stage (it very likely is not due to all the art assets, at the very least), but because they took the final (in fairness, final-ISH) code and removed the irrelevant bits
and then did not remove anything else they really should have

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
The islands that can only be accessed by Soaring and miscellaneous other new areas perhaps?

Seems plausible. Lot of islands though. I'm also really interested in seeing where they stick Regigigas (oh man, I hope it gets a 3D overworld model).

THERE HAS TO BE AN EMERALD REMAKE TO MAKE UP FOR THESE REALLY STUPID SET OF REMAKES.Seriously no Battle Frontier these games really are now the WORST REMAKES ever.

Last edited:

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
THERE HAS TO BE AN EMERALD REMAKE TO MAKE UP FOR THESE REALLY STUPID SET OF REMAKES.Seriously no Battle Frontier these games really are now the WORST REMAKES ever.

Wow overreacting much? Just because they don't contain one feature hardly makes them the worst remakes ever, get over yourself.

Kyurem209

I love it how people can jump to these outrageous conclusions, I've doubt you played the game, so I don't understand how you can dub them "the worst" over something you don't have any OFFICAL confirmation of.

also forget about the Data leaks, I don't justify anything over that.

fireice

what I want to see is the ability to rebattle gym leaders post game with national dex updated rosters like we had in Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver :)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Just because they didn't mention a Battle Frontier of sorts in Corocoro doesn't mean Frontier or something like it doesn't exist. I'd suggest waiting to play the game before casting a judgment on how good they actually are though, you might be surprised.

Just because they didn't mention a Battle Frontier of sorts in Corocoro doesn't mean Frontier or something like it doesn't exist. I'd suggest waiting to play the game before casting a judgment on how good they actually are though, you might be surprised.
You're acting as if you've played the game already. I am just saying with hat I have seen from these remakes so far I don't expect anything at all.
I didn't want anything too much new, I just wanted stuff from Emerald in these games.

Photonkrios95

Seems plausible. Lot of islands though. I'm also really interested in seeing where they stick Regigigas (oh man, I hope it gets a 3D overworld model).

I dont think its been mentioned specifically in the CoroCoro leaks, but it could be inferred that he's in the deep part of Sealed Chamber.

fireice

You're acting as if you've played the game already. I am just saying with hat I have seen from these remakes so far I don't expect anything at all.
I didn't want anything too much new, I just wanted stuff from Emerald in these games.

I was sure HG and SS had a battle frontier so I think this will see something also :)

has it been confirmed if Landorus, Thunderus and Tornadus trio will be in it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

All I'm saying is that it's a bit rash to claim these remakes are "the worst" when we haven't even played them. I get that there are things people want to see, but not everything we want will happen in the game. And we still don't have conclusive evidence that there's no Frontier anyway so that's not a dead hope just yet.

All I'm saying is that it's a bit rash to claim these remakes are "the worst" when we haven't even played them. I get that there are things people want to see, but not everything we want will happen in the game. And we still don't have conclusive evidence that there's no Frontier anyway so that's not a dead hope just yet.
Then why wouldn't they have revealed the Frontier instead of spoiling post-game storyline which will generate more hype any way. This just shows that there is no Frontier in these games at all and
I for one don't think that we will see the frontier ever again as they will probably ignore Platinum in D/P remakes also which is very sad.

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Hopefully we'll be able to catch the legends with their hidden abilities this time around...

Also, is anyone else kind of disappointed with the rock texture? it looks pretty sloppy to me in the demo, its like the same thing copy and pasted a million times. The caves look so bad to me. I hope in the final version theyre different... its hard to look at.

BCVM22

Then why wouldn't they have revealed the Frontier instead of spoiling post-game storyline which will generate more hype any way. This just shows that there is no Frontier in these games at all and
I for one don't think that we will see the frontier ever again as they will probably ignore Platinum in D/P remakes also which is very sad.

That they've revealed one chapter of postgame content does not by any logic mean, in and of itself, that they've revealed all of it. Take a breath. You're overreacting on the thinnest of platforms.

Aetius

I think it's nice that after the main story, we will have another one that will allow us to travel around Hoenn again, namely the Delta episode, which seems to be very promising. :)
As for the legendaries, it will be cool to catch them all around the region. :D

chibiowl

Seriously, I agree that if the Battle Frontier isn't in this game, it will be a horrible game simply because of the lack of post-game. Sure, Episode Delta exists but it's the equivalent of the Sevii Islands in FRLG, just a little extra sidequest and not anything substantial like BATTLE FRONTIER or the PWT. The game needs strong post game content that can keep you on it and not just an extra storyline because there'd be little to do after completing it. I'm not saying the Frontier won't be in the games but it not being in CoroCoro leaves me quite pessimistic about the odds, especially with this Battle Resort which doesn't sound very appealing in the game. Besides, this might just be the nostalgia talking but I really like and want the old Battle Frontier back. :(

Aetius

Seriously, I agree that if the Battle Frontier isn't in this game, it will be a horrible game simply because of the lack of post-game. Sure, Episode Delta exists but it's the equivalent of the Sevii Islands in FRLG, just a little extra sidequest and not anything substantial like BATTLE FRONTIER or the PWT. The game needs strong post game content that can keep you on it and not just an extra storyline because there'd be little to do after completing it. I'm not saying the Frontier won't be in the games but it not being in CoroCoro leaves me quite pessimistic about the odds, especially with this Battle Resort which doesn't sound very appealing in the game. Besides, this might just be the nostalgia talking but I really like and want the old Battle Frontier back. :(

Well, I too do want back the BF, but I think that before saying "it will be a horrible game simply because of the lack of post-game" we should wait for more info about this BR thing.
It might be a revamped version of the BF!
And besides I don't see how the post-game of ORAS can be called lacking considering that they have given us a complete new adventure after the main one. :D

I am the only who thinks that it should have been named "Episode Delta Emerald" fits better as we are possibly getting a expanded Emerald storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.