• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Kalosian

So long
Surfed east from Lilycove and out to Route 124. Explored this route, battled all trainers and found the Treasure Hunter's house. It will probably be useful when I need evolutionary stones later on. Continued and arrived in Mossdeep. Explored this little city as well, found and obtained some items, most importantly a Super Rod which will be great for fishing later on. The way the Space Center and the area surrounding it has been redesigned is really great, makes it feel more like an actual space center compared to how it was in the originals. The next Gym is in this town, and I was a bit unsure about whether I should challenge it directly or explore some of the surrounding areas first. I ended up doing the latter.

Went north to Route 125, battled all trainers here. Also caught a Tentacruel along the way. That means I have caught all the Pokemon that are available through Surfing on the Hoenn Sea Routes at this point in the game... and I have almost 10 sea routes left to explore. Not sure if I should be happy or sad about this fact. Probably a mix between both. Anyway, I found the entrance to the Shoal Cave. Entered it and saw that the tide was low. I remember this place being larger during the low tide in the originals, and I didn't feel like exploring all of it right now, so I decided to wait until later. So I took a break for about half an hour, and when it had passed, the tide had changed to high. Explored the place now, found a few items including four Shoal Shells, also caught Spheal and Sealeo. My Mawile also learned Iron Head which is very good as it was in desperate need of a Physical Steel-type move, not to mention a Steel-type move at all. Left Shoal Cave for now, will explore it during low tide tomorrow. Also going to challenge the Mossdeep Gym then, not sure if I'll do it before or after exploring Shoal Cave again, will have to wait and see how the time will affect my decision.

Team:
260.png
- level 44
277.png
- level 44
310.png
- level 44
303.png
- level 45
332.png
- level 44
308.png
- level 44

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Just before going to work this morning I managed to catch a Swablu on Route 114. I had initial planned to evolve my Nincada while searching but realized I was spending more time trying to find a Swablu than leveling. I managed to use my Exp Share to evolve a good number of Pokemon to fill my Dex but I started to notice Combusken and my regular pokemon were starting to get a little too overleveled so I decided to go back to bait and switch in order to slow down my team's overall leveling rate.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thrashed trainers inside of Mt. Pyre, then I climbed and caught a wild Vulpix and Meditite outside. I soon spotted Team Aqua grunts and thrashed them and Matt. Archie stole the Blue Orb though and the shrine keepers gave me the Red Orb and I left Mt. Pyre. I wandered south along Route 123 and returned to Slateport City. I visited the port and saw Captain Stern being interview, but next Team Aqua announced their plans. Team Aqua stole the submarine and now I flew back to Lilycove City and Surfed to the Team Aqua Hideout. I teleported on warp panels inside and I battled tons of Aqua grunts as I searched for the submarine. I also fought against a group of female Aqua grunts and afterwards I saved my game too.

Kalosian

So long
When I woke up today, the time for the low tide during the morning was over, so I had to wait with going back to Shoal Cave for a while. Instead, I went to the Mossdeep Gym. Battled all the regular trainers inside, then I left to train my team members a bit so that all of them were at level 45. Went back to the Gym afterwards. It was time to challenge the formidable Gym Leader duo, Tate and Liza. I don't remember them being this charismatic in the originals, so that's a plus. Since they specialize in Psychic- and Rock-type Pokemon, I decided to lead with Swampert and Cacturne for the battle. One Mega Surf and Spiky Shield, then a Sucker Punch and a Rock Slide, and the battle was over. I won, got the Mind Badge and a TM for Calm Mind.

Left the Gym. As I got outside, I felt the ground shaking and heard a large sound that split my ears. I looked up and saw a green pillar of light to the south. What was going on? The people in the city seemed worried. Steven was among them, and he walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to come with him. We went to his house and he explained to me how Team Magma and/or Aqua had managed to open the door to the place where an ancient and extremely powerful Pokemon had been sealed. We had to stop them, or it could be a huge disaster for the world. He wanted me to help him, gave me a HM containing Dive as well as some Devon gear that allowed me to stay underwater.

I left his house and once it was past 3 PM, I went up to Shoal Cave again. Explored it during low tide now, caught a Snorunt which surprised me a bit as I hadn't expected it to be found outside of the very lowest area of the cave. Found several items here, and the entry animation for the lowest area in the cave was really cool. Too bad this is the only place it will be used, or so I'm guessing. Also found a Glalitite here, almost missed it because of how hard it was to notice the sparkles compared to the background. The Icy Rock here will also be useful for something later on. I left once I had found everything and went back up to the first room. Spoke to the old man here and he used the 4 Shoal Shells and Salts that I had collected to make a Shell Bell for me. He also gave me Slowbronite. Unexpected, yet another place with two Mega Stones. But it is in no way a bad thing.

Exited Shoal Cave since I was done with it for now. Decided that now that I have Dive and the ability to use it, I should explore some areas that I haven't been able to explore earlier. Flew to Dewford and headed out to Route 107. Went to the Dive Spot here and found myself under the water. This little spot was larger than I had expected. I battled the trainers here. Really like how there are trainers underwater now, makes the underwater areas feel more worthwhile and less stale. I also caught some Pokemon here: Relicanth, Lanturn, Chinchou and Clamperl. Which I believe are all the Pokemon that can be caught underwater... which is good and bad, just like with the sea routes.

Left this place for now, decided to wait with Sea Mauville until later. Instead, I went back to Route 124. Explored all the underwater spots here, found a few items, battled all trainers and found some new overwater areas that were only accessible through diving. Found a few items on them as well, most notably a Pinsirite. Cool. With that done, I decided to continue with exploring new areas. Went back to Mossdeep and headed south to Route 127. Explored this Route as well as Route 128 below it, battled all trainers, found a few Secret Bases and picked up all items, including a Heracronite. Makes sense to find it here close to the Pinsirite.

Found the entrance to Ever Grande City to the east of Route 128, but could not get there yet as a huge Waterfall was blocking my way. Went back to Routes 127 & 128, explored the underwater areas this time. There wasn't a lot to see though. Battled the trainers and caught a Corsola which was a very positive surprise as I didn't think there would be any more Pokemon found underwater than the ones I found before, but I was wrong and I'm very happy about that. Found the entrance to Seafloor Cavern, really wanted to go and explore it as well but I had to quit here for today as it was getting late and I had other things to do. Will check it out tomorrow.

Team:
260.png
- level 47
277.png
- level 47
310.png
- level 47
303.png
- level 46
332.png
- level 47
308.png
- level 47

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Started my game and checked the GTS if the Spearow has came but it hasn't arrived yet. So, I started catching and Wonder Trading Route 101 Pokémon. As I caught some Zigzagoon, some of them were holding Potions and I took them from the Zigzagoons. I did a bit of Wonder Trading and left behind a Zigzagoon that is to be Wonder Traded. Then saved inside the Oldale Town Pokémon Center.

Lorde

At the Aqua Hideout, I fought and slayed Aqua Admin Matt and then the other Team Aqua members left on the submarine to awaken Kyogre. I Surfed along Route 124 afterwards and defeated trainers and I eventually arrived in Mossdeep City. I visited the local PC when I got there, then I visited the Mossdeep Space Center. I visited some houses on the island next and I got the Super Rod. I ran to the Mossdeep City Gym next and once inside, I fought against many Gym trainers and their Psychic-types on the stone platforms as I floated around. I continued following the road of light that led to the end of the Gym and after hovering around, I arrived where Gym Leaders Liza & Tate were and saved before fighting them.

Kalosian

So long
Started by going to Seafloor Cavern. Entered it, I find the entrance to it to be rather creatively done, this goes for the originals as well from what I remember. In the first room, I saw the Submarine that Team Magma had stolen earlier. Entered the first big room and noticed that I needed Strength and Rock Smash in order to get anywhere. Had to leave and regroup a little in order to get those two moves on my party, then I could continue. Explored the cavern and battled several Magma Grunts as well as picked up some TMs. At the end, I saw Maxie and Archie again. Maxie noticed me and challenged me to a fight. He used a Mega Camerupt which is really cool, but my Mega Swampert was strong enough to take it down.

After the battle, Maxie used the Red Orb to awaken Groudon from its corpse state, despite being warned by Tabitha. Groudon went up to the sea level and Maxie got reports from his grunts that the sunlight had become extreme. Maybe he had miscalculated something? We all exited the cave and outside, we saw that the sunlight was almost unbearable. It was so strong that Water-type moves used by Pokemon evaporated immediately. This is not good. Steven appeared, he apologized for not being able to do anything earlier and told me to come with him to Sootopolis City.

I started to make my way there. Explored Route 126 first, battled all trainers and picked up all items. At least I hope so, might go back later and check again just to be sure. Found the entrance to Sootopolis which I have always found to be unique and creative, both in the originals and now. The city was very empty, the people had taken shelter inside of their houses, only the Pokemon Center and the Mart was open. I went to check the situation in Mossdeep and Lilycove as well, and the harsh sunlight was over these areas too. Went back to Sootopolis and near the center of the city, I met Steven and another dude who turned out to be Wallace, the Gym Leader of this city. But I could not challenge the Gym now, there were other, more important things that had to be done.

They showed me the way to the entrance to the Cave of Origin, which is located in the very center of Sootopolis. I thought it had been moved to somewhere else due to its location on the map, but this was better. Outside of the cave, we met Maxie, Tabitha and Archie, and May appeared soon as well. Maxie gave me a Magma Suit to wear as I had to do all of this alone. I'm ready and I say goodbye... Entered the Cave of Origin and made my way to the bottom as the ground was shaking more and more. At the bottom, I saw Groudon again, had to equip the Magma Suit and Maxie ordered me to ride on its back. I did so and arrived at the very core of this place.

There, Groudon gathered all the energy it had and could undergo Primal Reversion. I had no choice but to stop it. It wanted a battle, and I accepted. Was it strong enough to survive a Hi Jump Kick from my Mega Medicham? It was at least faster initially and used Lava Plume, then it did survive the Hi Jump Kick as well. But on the second turn, Medicham was faster and could KO it with Retaliate. With that, Groudon could go back to sleep. I escaped from the cave, and outside, everything was back to normal. People all over Hoenn were happy about how the region was back to normal. I got the Red Orb from Maxie and a Eon Flute from Steven, which I want to try soon. But I believe I haven't seen the last of Groudon, I will probably go back here at a later point and see if I can meet it again.

With this story concluded, everyone left. But I have a feeling I will see them again... And the game is not over yet, it has barely started. Next up is the 8th and final Gym which I will try on tomorrow. In addition to all of this I did today, I also completed the three last level 3 regimens in Super Training, so I am now done with Super Training for the moment. But there is more to it in the future.

Team:
260.png
- level 48
277.png
- level 48
310.png
- level 48
303.png
- level 48
332.png
- level 49
308.png
- level 48

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Just started my Omega Ruby again. I didn't receive the GTS Spearow still, so I did some Wonder Trading. The best Pokémon that I got was a Lv 1 Super size Gourgeist. Then I saved in the same Pokémon Center where I saved last time.

Flamer

Competed in the Primal Cup over the weekend. Before I started battling I had to finish off my team, so spent some of Saturday morning running around getting TMs and EV training. Finished Mantine's and Whimiscott's training and battled a couple of Blissey bases to level them up. Then got Bravairy out the PC and flew to Mossdeep to trade one of my Yellow Shards for a Thunderstone to evolve Pikachu into Raichu. Then surfed down to Pacifilodge for the first time to get the Kangaskhanite and Return TM for Kangaskhan. Surprised that I hadn't been there before in over 100 hours of gameplay, so it was nice to have a excuse to check it out at last. After wandering around Pacifilodge a bit I flew to the Battle Frontier for the move tutors and to buy a Focus Sash for Raichu. With my team completed I then entered the competition.

Unfortunately I was very busy over the weekend, (mostly doing fun stuff mind), so only got 13 battles done. Ended up with 4 wins and 9 losses. The main problem was my team being quite predictable. I was on occasions able to use this to my advantage with a double bluff, but in general plan B was so much weaker than plan A, (or in some cases non-existent), which left me with few options. Got unlucky a few times with critical hits and misses at key moments. Also ended up losing in a rather bizarre fashion to a Trevenant when I had Primal Kyogre and Mega Kangaskhan left. Trick Room was up, and Kangaskhan's Sucker Punch failed to KO Trevenant. It then KOed Kyogre with a Power Whip, before alternating between Protect and Will-o-Wisp so I couldn't land a hit with Kangaskhan. Very frustrating :(

On the plus side, I did very well at controlling the weather. Pransker Whimiscott in particular was incredibly useful. Didn't see anyone else using one, which I was kinda surprised about considering how effective it was. As well as dealing with the weather, Hurricane was very useful against Lightning Rod Sceptile, which several people used to protect their Kyogre. I actually did very well against teams with Primal Pokemon. It was more the VGC style teams, that I have virtually no experience against, that caused problems.

All in all it was a enjoyable competition. Planning on using a few of my team members in the Battle Mansion now. Whimiscott's moveset will need a little re-working, but Raichu should slot nicely into my doubles team and now I have a fully trained Kangaskhan she'll make for a good powerhouse in any format.

Lorde

Upon defeating Liza and Tate's Solrock and Lunatone, I won the Mind Badge and left the Mossdeep Gym and saw a beam of light. I dashed to Steven's home next and he handed me the Dive HM and Devon Scuba Gear. I then Surfed to Shoal Cave and caught a Sealeo, then I picked up some Shoal Salt during low tide as well. Afterwards, I Surfed through Route 127 on my way south towards Route 128 and the Seafloor Cavern in order to confront Archie and Team Aqua next. I battled several trainers along the sea route and I stopped and made a Secret Base on an island. I then used Sealeo's Dive to go in an underwater trench and I battled and beat a Scuba Diver and Free Diver as well and saved my game afterwards.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Collecting a few more flags for my secret base and it won't be long until I have a thousand. Went and did the lottery and got moomoo milk as a prize. Collected a berry and an item from secret base trainers.

Kalosian

So long
Started today by exploring Sootopolis City. Received some items and stuff from various people, they were also very happy for the fact that I had saved them from the terror of Primal Groudon. I also forgot to mention that I found a Sablenite here yesterday, but I can't use it yet since I don't have a Sableye. With the city fully explored, I headed to the Gym. Challenged all the regular trainers first, then I tried solving the puzzle. I like how the Gym have been redesigned to focus more on water compared to the Ice-Gym it appeared as in the originals.

Managed to solve the puzzle eventually, the second part gave me the most trouble while I could solve the first and third part on my first try. I like how the puzzles stay solved after they have been completed once, makes it less repetitive and boring if you should screw up. Eventually arrived at Wallace and challenged him to a battle. Decided to use Cacturne and Manectric for this battle as they have the best matchup. However, the battle didn't turn out as I had expected.

I used Cacturne as my lead and it could KO Wallace's Luvdisc with ease. I was about to let it smash his Milotic as well, or at least do some damage to it, but its Ice Beam froze Cacturne and it didn't thaw, becoming 2HKO'd by the move. I sent out Manectric to dish out a Mega Charge Beam, hoping for a SAtk boost... but Charge Beam missed, and Milotic dealt heavy damage with Hydro Pump. The next Charge Beam hit and I got a boost while Manectric survived from another Hydro Pump with 2 HP left. It had dealt slightly more than 50% to the Milotic and I felt that I should try and get another boost... only to have Charge Beam miss, and Manectric fall to another Hydro Pump. This didn't really go out the way I had wanted it to. I sent in Medicham to end things, only to find out that it couldn't Mega Evolve despite the fact that I had no other active Mega in use. I don't really understand everything regarding the Mega mechanics but I guess the game counts Manectric as being Mega Evolved despite the fact that it fainted? I don't know. Anyway, I had Medicham stay non-Mega and let it use Thunderpunch and Hi Jump Kick to smash through the rest of Wallace's team. I won, but it was a tricky battle due to all the hax I had to endure.

For winning, I got the Rain Badge from Wallace. My 8th and final Hoenn Badge, awesome! I also got a TM containing... wait, I got a HM instead? For Waterfall. Very unexpected, but not bad. And the Badge gives me the ability to use this move outside of battle, so I guess I am going to do that soon. Wallace told me that I have two options now, to challenge the Elite Four and to complete the Pokedex. I am of course going to do both eventually, but I will start with doing one of them. He told me how Professor Birch had developed a new Pokedex so I thought I should go to him and see. I decided to try soaring as well, soared on my Mega Latios to Littleroot where I got the National Dex from Professor Birch. This is great, I will definitely try to complete this whole thing... later. I have other things to do first. The Professor told me about how the climate in Hoenn had changed and how new Pokemon had appeared. This is even better as it means I can now find new Pokemon just by visiting old places.

I also recieved an Amulet Coin from my mother, and found a Mewtwonite X outside of the Professor's Lab. Then I left and went out to Route 101 where my DexNav alerted me to a Pokemon I hadn't seen before... in this game, at least. Sneaked up on it and found that it was a Lillipup. So cute! I am and will always be a cat-person at the core, but this lil' pup manages to rival Skitty in sheer adorableness. Caught it, then I soared up again. Wanted to check a Mirage Spot to see what it was like. Found a Mirage Cave and landed. Explored it, found a Big Pearl as well as a hidden Red Shard and caught an Excadrill. Decided to stop there for now. Not going to explore any of the Mirage Spots right now, will save that for later. Instead, I flew back to Mossdeep. Taught Waterfall to my Swampert as it needed a good Physical STAB-move, and I need Waterfall to continue with the game. Surfed to the entrance to Ever Grande and got up the Waterfall, the Ace Trainers at the base did not as they were stuck. Entered the Pokemon Center and saved for today. My next step is to get through Victory Road and challenge the Elite Four but I am going to explore the rest of the sea routes first so I guess that is my actual next step.

Team:
260.png
- level 49
277.png
- level 48
310.png
- level 48
303.png
- level 48
332.png
- level 49
308.png
- level 50

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
I'm fully done with Alpha Sapphire. I'm still going back to train new pokemon. Right now I'm training a Porygon-Z that took me a while to breed and I just now got a shiny Charmander from using the Masuda Method! I want to train it so I can have a Mega Charizard Y.

Lorde

As I Surfed through Route 127, I headed west and took a detour in order to explore Route 126 and the sea surrounding Sootopolis City. I defeated various trainers and used Dive and fought wild Pokemon as well. While submerged, I found a Yellow Shard and Stardust and I also caught a wild Chinchou, Clamperl, and Relicanth in the seaweed. I dove again in another Dive spot and found the Secret Islet, then I Surfed back to Route 127 and arrived at Route 128. I fought Tubers and a Fisherman on an isle nearby, then I used Dive and accessed the Seafloor Cavern. Once inside, I fought against several gross Team Aqua grunts as I sashayed around and I pushed boulders and found the Scald TM soon as well and saved.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yay! Finally got Spearow and evolved it into a Fearow. Then did a bit of Wonder Trading as I spent some time looking for Ekans on the GTS by depositing a Koffing. Then I received the Ekans and evolved it into Arbok. Deposited an Eevee for Nidoran-F, did more Wonder Trading and saved the game.

Lorde

So next I thrashed even more Team Aqua grunts inside of Seafloor Cavern and soon I arrived at another cavern and located the Earthquake TM by the pools of water after defeating all the Team Aqua members in sight, then I dashed down the steps and then I arrived at another cavern and I saw Maxie confronting Archie. I battled Archie afterwards and I beat his Mightyena with my Gardevoir's Dazzling Gleam and then his Muk with my Golem's Earthquake. I battled Archie's Crobat and slayed it with my Raichu's Thunderbolt and lastly Archie's Mega Sharpedo with Tropius's Leaf Storm. After I defeated Archie, Shelly appeared and she and Maxie left the cave and Archie's Blue Orb awoke Kyogre from its sleep and I screamed.

Kalosian

So long
Today, I started with exploring Routes 129-131. I battled all trainers and picked up all items... though I don't think there were that many. Also explored the underwater parts, found a few hidden items like a Lustrous Orb as well as a few Plates, and I barely even tried. Also battled all underwater trainers. Found the entrance to the Sky Pillar along the way but a Furisode girl was blocking the way, I couldn't enter because I wasn't worthy. Maybe I'll be one day. My DexNav also alerted me to various Pokemon I didn't have since earlier, and I managed to catch Finneon, Alomomola thanks to it. I know I said I would wait with the National Dex, but figured I might as well get started since I'll have to do it later on anyway. And I like the fact that there are a little more variation on the sea routes now. But that was it for almost all the water routes on this side of Hoenn, now I have caught everything on them again through regular surfing.

I found some of the Secret Base locations in the sea around here, collected flags from the spots that had Secret Bases. Then I arrived in Pacifidlog, the final town of Hoenn. Found a Kangaskhanite randomly laying around, picked it up. Obtained three TMs from various people and listened to an old man who told me about how one does not simply walk into a Mirage Spot. A woman here wanted to trade her Corsola for my Bellossom, but since I don't have a Bellossom on this game (yet), I had to postpone the trade in question until later. Some other things also happened regarding my team. Swampert learned Earthquake which is great as it needed a Physical Ground-move, and this is the best it can get. Mawile learned Play Rough which is also great since it needed a Physical Fairy-type move... and this is the only option. I also found another Heart Scale and flew to Fallarbor Town where I used it to teach Zen Headbutt to Medicham. So those three members of my team now have their final movesets for now... I think. Will continue next with exploring the routes to the west of Pacifidlog, but I don't know how long it will take...

Team:
260.png
- level 51
277.png
- level 50
310.png
- level 50
303.png
- level 50
332.png
- level 50
308.png
- level 50

Blazing Charmander

I've made some progress with my Alpha Sapphire journey since my first travel log about a week ago. Upon reaching Rustboro City I challenged Roxanne and made easy work of her Geodude and Nosepass with my Lotad and Treecko. Lotad opened the battle with a succession of Bubble attacks to take out Geodude as Sturdy was activated and Roxanne used a Potion to restore its health. When Nosepass entered the fray, I decided to make use of Lotad's Teeter Dance which I was amazed to find it had when I caught it. I proceeded by switching Treecko in, whose Mega Drain was just too much for the Rustboro Gym Leader's signature Pokemon.

After rescuing Mr Briney's Peeko and seeing my Wurmple evolve into Silcoon (was hoping for Cascoon as I trained a Beautifly in Omega Ruby) followed by Beautifly, I visited Mr Stone at the Devon Corp before embarking on the voyage to Dewford Town. Here I withdrew the other Wurmple I caught, which after a little training did evolve into a Cascoon. In the Dewford Gym my Ralts gained more experience with the rest of my team supporting it, and Brawly was vanquished in simple fashion, similar to Roxanne before him. Treecko held out against Machop's strong Karate Chop technique to defeat it before Ralts overwhelmed Makuhita with its Psychic and Fairy moves. I was rewarded with the Knuckle Badge as a result of the battle.

I then traversed northwest to Granite Cave where I found Steven and handed over Mr Stone's Letter. While battling and catching the various Pokemon in the cave, Lotad finally evolved into Lombre.

Current party:
Treecko - Lv 15
Poochyena - Lv 12
Lombre - Lv 14
Beautifly - Lv 10
Ralts - Lv 11
Cascoon - Lv 7

Lorde

So when the Legendary Kyogre woke up, it left the cave and headed to the surface and it started causing torrential rainfall as it went to Sootopolis City. Archie was informed about the rainfall, then we all headed to the surface and Archie and Maxie went to Sootopolis City. Next Steven Stone appeared and we spoke, then Steven flew to Sootopolis City afterwards and I Surfed through Route 127 and headed towards Sootopolis City as well. I soon arrived at Route 126 and I used my Sealeo's Dive and went underwater and caught a wild Lanturn next before finally emerging in the lake in Sootopolis City. I Surfed towards land and healed my darlings at the Sootopolis City Pokemon Center and then I dashed back outside.

Zealot

I'm so close to completing my National Pokedex! I already did in X and I'm transferring some of my Pokemon from there to Alpha Sapphire via GTS since I don't have a subscription to Pokebank nor do I have another 3DS unit. 35 more Pokemon to obtain.

Anyway, I also just discovered the actual, very useful, use of BuzzNav! The commentaries are hilarious!!!