• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Kalosian

So long
Continued in the Battle Maison, entered the Super Double line this time. I entered with the team I had created specifically for this. I won the first 49 battles without major problems, then I got to face Evelyn again. She is so shy and very cute, oh dear. But I had to battle her even if she didn't want to. Or maybe she actually wanted to battle me, but were hiding it behind her shyness? It doesn't really matter. I battled her and won. But I forgot to save the Battle Video... just like when I battled her for the first time on X. And I have a feeling that this will not be the last time I forget to save a video for a Chatelaine Battle... In short summary, the battle didn't last long, only 5 turns or so. Blaziken one-shot each of her legendary beasts after a Swords Dance and Greninja 2HKO'd her Latios with Ice Beam, it also got lucky and got a Freeze, otherwise it might have gone differently. As in, I'd probably still have won, but in a different way. Anyway, for beating Evelyn, I got the second Monument here in the Battle Maison. So I have three left to get, but I will wait a bit before I continue with obtaining them. For now, I will continue on the Super Doubles and see how far my team can go.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Continued Omega Ruby and the Houndour came to me from the GTS. Later, I caught a Medicham and deposited it for Porygon2. Later, I finally saved, otherwise not much to it.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Did a few things on my OR yesterday. First, I updated my BuzzNav to get my Streepass information and then went soaring around the region for a while. I visited a few Mirage Spots and found some hidden items on them. Next, I flew over to my Secret Base and talked to all of my Secret Pals. I got a few evolution stones from them as well as some more Everstones to add to my way too large collection.

After that, I went over to the Battle Maison just to do a few easy battles and get some BP. I decided to go through the regular Double challenge with my Mega Lopunny, Zoroark, Togekiss, and Gengar. I had a pretty easy time defeating all of my opponents.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Played more Omega Ruby and yet, the Medicham I deposited yesterday hasn't been traded yet. Then I went to level grind Houndour and evolved it into Houndoom. Nothing else, so I saved in Victory Road.

SETH'123

Grandta
Working on my living dex/shiny charm.

Currently caught 664.

Kalosian

So long
In the Battle Maison, I continued my progress at the Super Doubles and I have won a total of 50 more battles, which puts me at 100 battles won in a row. I'm really happy about this. After getting this far, I left the Maison for a short moment and went to the house next to it. Spoke to a little girl here and she gave me a Lansat Berry. Awesome! But why is she the one to give out the berry? It was the same in X/Y, another girl gave them to me there. Maybe she is the super secret ultimate final boss of the Maison with a team so powerful that everybody would auto-lose in an instant... Nevermind that. I went back to the Maison and will continue my streak, though I will probably not have that much time to play during the rest of the week or most of next week so I'm not sure how much I will get done.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Omega Ruby, I evolved my shiny Swablu into Altaria and play Pokémon-Amie with her, my other Altaria I always had and Swampert. I kept on showing off her shininess via random wild encounters and also challenged Multi Battles in the Maison and beat the Chatelaines in the 20th streak, unlocking Super Multi Battles. And I hatched two Eggs; Larvitar and Smoochum. Larvitar is now evolved into Pupitar.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
On Alpha Sapphire this evening I:

- Defeated all of the Fortree gym's trainers as I moved around the wood panel puzzle and then I found Winona's podium and we fought. I defeated her flying types using Manectric mostly.
- Once I had won the Feather badge and a Tm from Winona, I exited the gym building and visited the pokemon center again and after that I went shopping and visited Route 120 again.
- I stopped by the Scorched Slab cave and went through the rain and defeated trainers until I reached the Ancient Tomb which was sealed. Now I went to Route 121 and saved there. ^^

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Omega Ruby, I max my shiny Altaria's Beauty and I start growing Pink Berries and raised her Cuteness. Before, she participated in a Master Rank Beauty Contest and came second, after Wallace's Milotic. I'm aiming to max my shiny Altaria in all Conditions. And for today and yesterday, I obtained two special Berries from the Berry Master's wife.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
On Alpha Sapphire:

- I stopped by the Hoenn Safari Zone next and walked through the area and caught myself a Pikachu and Donphan and then I kept heading toward Lilycove city and fought people.
- I finally stepped into Lilycove city and visited the pokemon center plus the contest spectacular building and fan club as well. I saw Team aqua hanging around tho and beat my rival.
- I saw art at the Lilycove museum and shopped inside the department store too and went to the shoreline and fished, then I went toward Mt. Pyre to the southwest and surfed. ^^

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I started playing Omega Ruby again and I obtained another special Berry from the Berry Master's wife, the Watmel Berry. I started growing Red Berries and harvested and grew Pink Berries. Recently, I also maxed my shiny Altaria's Cuteness and Coolness.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Today, I spent some more time at the Battle Maison just to get a few more Battle Points. I continued the Super Multi streak I started last month with Maxie as my partner again. I used my Mega Manectric and Scizor and managed to win quite a few battles until losing to some fast sweepers. After that, I left and went to visit some other places around Hoenn. I returned to my Secret Base and got some items from my pals, then went over to Lilycove to try the lottery at the department store. Then, I visited a Mirage Forest and found a hidden Tiny Mushroom. Finally, I went to a few other areas and obtained some of the daily berries from NPCs.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I played Omega Ruby again and check my Berry plants to see if I needed to water them again but all of the soil was damp already. I maxed its Toughness and there's Cleverness remaining. Growing Green Berries after I've harvested the Berries still planted.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Continued on my Alpha Sapphire save from where I left after having defeated daddy dearest, and saw that my team was pretty underlevled. Therefore, I progressed until I got to Fortree City, re-battling almost every trainer with my team, including the newly obtained Latias. I just love how the trainers here wanna re-battle you after like.. 20 seconds, top. No need for waiting here, which resulted in my Vigoroth evolving. Trainer my team to the mid-thirties before I 'Meh'ed and continued onward, before having a laugh when Steven Stone said "There's something here that you can't see, right?" at route 120. Yeah, Steven. I don't see a lot of things, I guess. No Sugar Honey Ice Tea!

Kalosian

So long
Continued in the Battle Maison but ended up losing quickly, in battle #103. There are two possible reasons as for why I lost. Either it was because Sand Veil exists, or it was the 1% that decided to screw me. I don't know which and I don't know if I want to know either. Battle Video: 9L8G-WWWW-WW3C-L5CA if anyone wants to see. I'm not going to try again so I stopped there, but I'm happy about making it past 100 battles with this team. Next up, I should continue with the Super Triples. But before I can get there, I need a new team and I should really get started on planning it. I already have a few ideas but it is far from finished... In the meantime, I will do other things. Started by training the seven Pokemon I raised for the Battle Maison and got all of them to level 60 or above. Going to continue training them next week.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Gain some items and berries from secret base trainers. Got a prize from the lottery in Lillycove City. Searched in desert with Dexnav but no luck on shiny Trapinch. Went to Meteor Falls and found a shiny Deino with the Dexnav. Caught it and began training it up by battling trainers. Manage to evolved it into Zwelious.

Enjolras

Master of the House
After finally catching Deoxys, I picked up Chikorita as my Johto starter and headed to Battle Resort. After grinding out 19 wins in rotation battles, I lost to Morgan' team and decided to take a break. I completed the entire Trick House challenge and evolved several Pokemon for dex entries.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Omega Ruby, I harvested my Pink and Red Berry plants. I start growing Green Berry plants to further maximise my shiny Altaria's Cleverness. Didn't grow Yellow Berries because her Toughness is maxxed out. Saved in the Berry fields north of the Berry Master's house.

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
So as it turns out, giving Heatran Sunny Day, Lava Plume, and Solar Beam works pretty freakin' well. I did a lot better in the Battle Institute with it, that's for sure.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
More Omega Ruby played today. This time, Porygon2 came from the GTS and I deposited a caught Linoone on the GTS for a Smeargle. I water my Green Berries again and as I went into Route 118 very tall grass afterwards, a shiny Linoone appeared for me and I caught it in a Poké Ball after several escapes. I took the Potion he held and I showed off his shininess in Route 101. Saved afterwards.