• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Kalosian

So long
Started by training my seven Pokemon until they were at level 70 or more. Then I went to the Battle Resort again. I battled Wally and I defeated him with ease. It was a great battle though, and seeing Mega Salamence against Mega Gallade was really cool. Moments like these are the best, and they make me happy I did get this game after all. Afterwards, Wally spoke about getting even stronger, so I will go back and battle him again in the future.

I left and went to various Secret Bases, collecting flags. With all the flags I found and had obtained earlier, it brought my total number to 300 which is great. Though I have 200 left before I reach the next rank, and I need to get 700 more in total before I am done with it. Perhaps I should actually get started on doing this seriously so I can get this done before the end of this year... I also did a Game Sync, been a while since the last time I did one. I had unlocked 12 new Medals which was great, this brings my total number of medals on the game to 101 which is more than I thought, so that's cool.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
This time, in Omega Ruby, I harvest my Wepear Berries and I water my Lum Berries. I used the Wepear Berries to create Green Pokéblocks and maxed my shiny Altaria's Cleverness. Also got another special Berry from the Berry Master's wife. Otherwise, nothing much.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Today I:

- I went into Mt Pyre finally and I defeated some trainers on the inside of the graveyard and caught a Duskull which appeared in a ball of shadows then I went out to the mountainside.
- I caught a Vulpix as I climbed up the mountain and I soon found the place where Team aqua had gathered but Matt stepped in when I confronted Archie, so I had to defeat him. ^^;
- Sadly Archie escaped so I went back down after taking an Orb of my own and I crossed Route 123's eastern road and planted berries at the Berry master's gardens and saved.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Played Omega Ruby again and received the Smeargle on the GTS. Deposited a Mudkip for Piplup on the GTS and checked my Lum plants and the soil was damp and the plants were in bloom. Afterwards, I flew to Lilycove City and saved in the Contest Hall.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I soared over to a Mirage Mountain today and found a hidden Deep Sea Scale, which was great. Then, I soared to Route 123 and entered the Berry Master's house. After receiving some berries in there, I left and walked over to Mauville City. I entered the Pokemon Center and used the PC to put my Clefable and Venusaur on my team. Next, I headed over to the Food Court and took on some trainers at the Magnemite Croquette place with Clefable & Mega Venusaur just for fun. I received a Pearl String once I was done fighting trainers and then saved my game.

Flamer

Got back into AS for a bit over the Christmas break. A while ago I'd moved Flamer, my original Charizard from FireRed over to AS, but decided not to use him until at least one of my Pokemon caught on AS had reached lv100. Swampert finally got there while I was leveling up some Pokemon for the Battle Mansion, so decided to add Flamer to the team, along with bringing Manetric back in.

With the new team set I up decided to finally do the New Mauville side quest. Went up to Mauville Hills for the first time and explored the apartments, before finally stumbling upon Watson who told me to go to New Mauville and turn on a computer or something. As you can imagine after 100 or so hours of game play it was all pretty straightforward, but a nice distraction none the less.

After that I went back to slowly working on my Hoenn dex. Evolved Ralts into Kirlia and then Gallade, and also evolved Dodou into Dotrio

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Got into Omega Ruby and received Piplup on the GTS. I hatched a Tauros egg and deposited that Tauros on the GTS for a Miltank. After that, I fully evolved Piplup into Empoleon, registering Prinplup in the process. Afterwards, saved in Victory Road.

slowdude

Started Omega Ruby Wonderlocke. Got the first badge and my team consists of a Deino, Dunsparce, Nincada and Male Combee. Shame it wasn't a Female Combee.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Played more Omega Ruby and harvested my Lum Berries. I tried some Contests, but unfortunately, no Ribbon. Got a bit bored so I flew to some random places, etc, and I got a PP Up from today's Loto-ID. Saved in my Secret Base at last.

Kalosian

So long
Trained my team a bit more until they were all at level 80 or above, then I went back to the Battle Resort once again. I had another battle against Wally and beat him this time too. I like how his Gallade is at level 81, it suits a strong trainer like him to have a Pokemon at such a high level. I used my Mega Altaria against it this time for another epic showdown. The only thing I don't like while battling Wally is how his theme isn't playing during the actual battles. But since it can be selected as a background music at the Battle Resort, it isn't that much of a big deal. After beating Wally, I went around to various places in Hoenn, collecting flags from Secret Bases as well as doing a few other daily events. Next up, I should really finish planning my next Maison team... If things had been optimal, I would have been done with it now, but that is unfortunately not the case. Hoping to get most of the major details done this week.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Continuing on Alpha Sapphire:

- I traversed Route 118 and crossed the stream and did some battling at Mauville's food court plus I picked up my pokemon from the day care as well. I went south through Cycling road next.
- I did a few puzzles inside the Trick House too which took longer than I expected especially since I didn't have a guide ha ha. When I finished I visited Slateport city's harbor tho.
- When Capt Stern got interviewed, Team aqua meddled and stole his submarine, so I flew back to Lilycove city and visited Team aqua's hidden base by the sea and fought several grunts.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Omega Ruby, I ran around in my Secret Base. As I exit the Secret Base, I fly to Lilycove City and enter the Department Store. I asked the lady on the right of the counter of the first floor for a Loto-ID ticket and won a PP Up, the same item from yesterday. Later on, I flew to Ever Grande to evolve Fennekin into Braixen. Currently he's Lv 21, and I'm further evolving him into Delphox. And saved in Victory Road.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Yesterday, I swapped out my Clefable for Togekiss at the PC in the Mauville Pokemon Center and then returned to the Food Court. I battled some more trainers there with Togekiss and Venusaur in order to earn some more money. After that, I returned to my Secret Base and talked to all my pals to get some more stones, mostly getting Fire Stones and Everstones. Then, I flew over to Route 113, where I collected some more volcanic ash.

Next, I went back to the Battle Resort and headed into the Battle Maison again. I decided to begin a new Super Multi streak to get some more BP. I brought my Kangaskhan and Togekiss with me and selected Steven as my partner this time. The two of us had a pretty easy time defeating all the trainers we went up against, though there was one tough battle against some Pokemon that kept paralyzing ours. Anyway, I got up to around 32 wins before deciding to take a break.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I continued Omega Ruby for today and did more level grinding with Braixen to evolve him into Delphox. At first, I flew to a Secret Base in front of Shoal Cave and challenged a Trainer with Shiny Pokémon and Braixen was levelled up to Lv 34. I flew back to Ever Grande and further levelled Braixen up in Victory Road. There, he evolved into Delphox and I dug out of Victory Road. After that, I deposited Delphox into the PC for my Lv 100 event shiny Metagross. And I saved in the Pokémon Center.

slowdude

So my OR Wonderlocke isn't doing to hot. After defeating the fourth gym my deceased box has increased to 9 pokemon. Combee, Dunsparce, Nincada, Zubat, Magikarp, Yanma, Zigzagoon, Frogadier, Deino. R.I.P. The only real loses were Fragadier falling to a crit karate chop from a machoke and Deino to Flannery's Torkoal.

In reserve I have a Wurmple, Pidove and Green Monkey. They likely won't be used unless i get desperate.

Current team consists of a level 16 Pikachu that i just found in the desert of all places. A Sneasel i found on the edge of the volcano that knew Fake Out and Icicle Crash. A Pidgeotto that i found early on. Its almost ready to evolve into a Pidgeot and i have a mega stone for it assuming it survives Norman's gym. It knew the likes of defog, air slash and uproar. Finally a Camerupt.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I played Omega Ruby today and I got a PP Up again from the Loto-ID. I challenged the Battle Maison again and didn't do as well as expected. After that, I spent much time looking and catching for a Jolly Synchronizer Ralts. After many failed attempts, I bred a Jolly Misdreavus holding an Everstone with one of the female Ralts I caught today. They spawned 4 Eggs but a Jolly Synchronizer hatched on the first Egg. Afterwards, I attempted finding a wild competitive Swablu but caught a couple of 3IV ones and about half of them have the Jolly Nature thanks to my Jolly Synchronizer Ralts. I saved in the Battle Resort Pokémon Center afterwards.

Kalosian

So long
Since my last post, I have done a few things. I have continued planning my team for Super Triples and I have now decided all of the Pokemon I am going to use on it. There are still several details left to plan, but I have gotten started on that and am almost done with most of it. Today, I went out to acquire a parent Pokemon for one of the future team members. I went out to Route 116 and used the DexNav to find Eevee. After a while, I found what I wanted, a Female Eevee with its Hidden Ability, Anticipation. Finding Females were easy thanks to having a Cute Charm lead, but it took a while before I got one with the Hidden Ability. Need to get a few more Pokemon though, I will have to trade/Bank over a few from X/Y before I can get started on the breeding.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Last night:

- I defeated the remaining Team aqua grunts at the hideout including Matt who distracted me so that Archie's stolen submarine could flee. I then surfed toward Mossdeep city.
- I battled trainers in the sea and around Shoal cave's exterior as well and soon I landed on Mossdeep's coast. I ran to the pokemon center and did some shopping in the nearby mart. ^^
- I visited buildings in Mossdeep including the space center and then I visited the Mossdeep gym, fought tons of trainers and fought Liza and Tate too and won against them easily. :D

Aquarelle

Staff member
Spent more time at the Battle Maison today. I continued the Super Multi streak I started a few days ago with Steven as my partner again. Some of the battles we did were pretty easy, though there were several really challenging ones where we nearly lost, mostly due to things like moves missing or Quick Claws activating. The Chatelaine fight at battle 50 was much easier than expected, though. However, we lost a few battles later to a Rhyperior because Steven's Aerodactyl kept missing...

After that, I went to a PC and put all my main team members back into my party. Then, I used my VS Recorder and did some mock battles with my team and won them all.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I spent some time on Omega Ruby today and didn't do really much. I received the Miltank on the GTS and traded one of my undesirable Synchronizer Ralts for a Bidoof. And saved in a Route 114 Secret Base.