• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finished exploring some more Mirage Islands this afternoon and as I was soaring, I spotted Crescent Isle south of Ever Grande city. I saw the hoop there and caught Cresselia. :]
- I went to Lilycove city next cuz I had to shop for items and I also visited the Safari Zone on Route 121 next cuz I needed to catch some pokemon. I then visited Mt Pyre's summit. ^^
- I used my DexNav to find special pokemon such as Elgyem, Bronzor and Growlithe. I saw Phoebe as well and I grabbed the Banettite mega stone before heading down to Route 123.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I started running out of money, so I finally went through the Victory Road to beat the trainers there. Saw Wally at the exit and obliterated his team with Froslass, I've always felt bad for that kid lol but oh well. Before I challenged the E4 though, I went around Hoenn and caught every DexNav exclusive Pokémon, I also evolved some along the way to make some progress with my living dex. After that, I entered the league at last and swept everyone's teams easily, as my Pokémon are already Lv75-80 at this point.

I'm waiting for the credits to roll as I'm typing this. I think I'll go straight for the Delta episode and stick a Wailmer in my team to evolve it in the mean time, so that I'll be able to activate the Regis later.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I used my Eon Flute and soared and found the Mirage Island where wild Unowns appeared, then I added Reshiram to my team and soared to the Gnarled Den area and caught Kyurem.
- I picked up the DNA Splicers after getting Kyurem and I went to harvest my berries at Route 123's garden. I soared again and found the Fabled Cave which was where Zekrom was. :]
- I successfully caught Zekrom and went to Mauville city and did some shopping, then I used the day care's services at Route 117. I took the S.S. Tidal ferry to the Battle Resort next.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I completed the Delta episode in one sitting. Running back and forth between the Mossdeep and every other place in Hoenn was annoying, to say the least, but I got it over with. I never actually completed the Delta episode on my previous save, so I didn't know what to expect, but I came the Sky Pillar waaay over-prepared with 70 Dusk Balls. I don't know if Rayquaza's and Deoxys' catch rates were altered in this, but I got them both in the first Dusk Ball after False Swiping them. Welp, not gonna complain.

Afterwards I activated the Regi event and... remember the 68 Dusk Balls? I basically dumped them all on Regice. :| I actually just SR'd after I got to 10 left because it got absurd at that point. I think I used about 20 on the second attempt. Registeel was being difficult too but not as much as Regice. At least I got Regirock almost immediately. After that ordeal, I bought another batch of Dusk Balls and summoned and caught Regigigas. Another legendary family complete!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I arrived at the Battle Resort island next and I saw Wally at the docks and then I also spotted Archie, Matt and Shelly ha ha. I visited the Battle Maison too and saw Sidney inside. :]
- I went through the double battle challenge in the Maison and did well against ten trainers. I took a break next and went exploring around the island and saw Looker on the beach.
- After making sure that Looker was fine, I visited more homes and then I did some fishing. I visited the day care annex and defeated a few trainers as well before soaring again. ^^

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Did some DexNav hunting yesterday and got my first DexNav shiny, Zorua. :> The Synchronizer failed me unfortunately, but whatever. I think I'll keep it as a Zorua, since I prefer it to shiny Zoroark.

I also summoned Thundurus and caught it pretty easily. Then I put it and Tornadus in my team and went to catch Landorus as well. Now I'm only missing Heatran and Cresselia and I'll have caught all the legendaries from ORAS.

Now I'm at the Safari Zone, fishing for a shiny Goldeen but no dice so far. I keep reeling in shiny Magikarp instead lol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I did some battling at the Mauville Food Court when I had finished stuff at the day care, then I went to Verdanturf town and did a contest. I went to the Pathless Plain next. :]
- I encountered Terrakion now and battled it, tho I accidentally made it faint ha ha. Thankfully I had saved before challenging it, so I started again and caught it the second time.
- I soared to the Nameless Cavern after that and faced off against Mesprit when I got close to the strange floating ring inside. I went to Ever Grande city after catching the Mesprit.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I continued my chain fishing spree around Hoenn and caught a shiny Goldeen, Seaking, second Tentacool, and a Carvanha. Now I'm only missing a second Carvanha, 2x Wailmer and 2x Remoraid and I'll have everything that can be caught via fishing in AS, barring Staryu. I'm not really counting on getting that one because of its low encounter rate, but I'll be fishing for Wailmer in Lilycove on the off chance that maybe I'll reel in a Staryu, like I did with Corsola.

I also started getting annoyed with Mirage Islands that require me to have both bikes, so I went around and advertised Rydel's bikes to three people in Hoenn. I was hoping that he'd just give me a universal bike that is both fast and can do tricks, rather than just one of each, but oh well. I'll take what I can get.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- At Ever Grande city, I challenged the Elite Four again for some extra cash and also cuz I needed to level up some of my weaker pokemon as well. I defeated Sidney and Phoebe fast.
- I battled Glacia too, tho her Abomasnow's Snow Warning was annoying ha ha. I defeated Drake as well and fought Steven last, but his mega Metagross was tougher than expected.
- I explored a few more Mirage spots as I soared around Hoenn and I visited the Trackless Forest area and caught Suicune for my collection next. Now I just need Entei and Raikou.

GuessWhosMac

Finally hatched a shiny Sandile,

Has Jolly nature, and 5IVS in everything except Attack unfortunately, but when Bank gets here I can hyper train that hopefully.

Playing through Alpha sapphire to start soft resetting for legendaries, just got to Mauville city!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finished catching Entei and Raikou at the Trackless Forest and I went back to the Pathless Plain and managed to catch Virizion as well. I then focused on breeding pokemon. :]
- I did a few contests in Lilycove city next after hatching some eggs and I managed to face Lisia in a contest for the first time hee hee. Long story short, she won the whole thing.
- After losing to Lisia, I went diving cuz I wanted to find items underwater including the Plate items. After doing that, I went to Shoal Cave and picked up some Shoal Salt inside.

yo what's up fam I haven't played Pokémon since 2015 and I was reading my previous recent happenings posts back realizing how writing in those threads helps me practice my free writing skills, sort of.
I enjoy following my impulses and writing down all the randomness I can think about while playing Pokémon. It's a comedy practice. I mean it would be weird if I become a writer for a sitcom or cartoon show and there are episodes based on my Serebii forums posts amirite, perhaps I should become a writer for the Pokémon anime instead

Okay enough of my splendid banter, it's time to actually play this game again and be attacked by all the StreetPass stuff that I have collected over the 1,5 year that I haven't played this game LOL

I last saved in Fallabor Town and I have about 30 unread messages.
yo
fam
YO
I received an Eon Ticket :O
(wow I am still procrastinating actual gameplay) lol just realized I owned a Combusken called Mixtape

oh hey, its May! I wonder what's she has been up to lately- YO Camper Shane, this isn't the time! (I have written lines of text but no Award worthy episodes yet) (awardhy) Thanks though Camper Shane for helping me get my Mixtape to lvl 20! Oh and Plane grew to level 19 lol first time I battle and my team grows!
Perhaps I should go to the PokéCenter to heal my Mixtape before- Aww come on why do I have to bump into Teammates Tyra & Ivy! Yo Dawg also leveled up to lvl 22! Why did they decide to have an Azumarill. Pekachu, please take over as Mixtape has fainted =/
LOL Pekachu has also leveled up to lvl 21 hahahahah my entire team levels up in the first battles that I use every single on of them. I stopped playing too early the last time! Okay they repeat each other's sentences, not creepy at all.
*returns from PokéCenter* Hey a Pokémon appeared from the grass, let's sneak up to it, sound like an opportunity to have a new Teammate! Zangoose, not sure why they call it a goose when it's obviously a cat but okay. Here goes nothing!
Aww! I'm scared I accidentally defeat it though, ohh snap I left exactly 1hp let's try again! ... Aww... yeah! I caught it and Plane grew to lvl 20! Dawg grew to lvl 23 dawg! Zangoose is a cat ferret according to the Pokédex, not a goose.
Gonna call him Yung Goose. This wasn't really productive okay I see you next year lol

Aquarelle

Staff member
Several days ago, I spent a little time on OR. It was mostly to make sure my PC boxes with the Pokemon I wanted to transfer to Sun were all in order. All of my planned transfers were grouped together in the right place, and I then transferred them once I got the Bank update downloaded.

Aside from that, I did a couple of little things. I used my Eon Flute and landed on an island with a Mirage Cave. I walked around the cave until finding a hidden Deep Sea Tooth. After that, I soared over to Lilycove City, where I got a Moomoo Milk from the lottery at the department store.

Haven't done much else on OR. I've done pretty much everything I wanted to do on the game. I do want to raise a few more Pokemon to level 100 just to fill up my most recent lv. 100 box, but I don't know when I'll have the time for that.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I went on a legendary Pokemon catching spree next in Alpha Sapphire cuz I'm planning on transferring all the legendaries in my game to Sun version. I caught Uxie and Azelf. :]
- I went to Fortree city now and went to Route 120 and visited the Scorched Slab, which was where Heatran was. I saw Flannery when I arrived, then I managed to get Heatran.
- Lugia was my last target of the day and after stocking up on Dusk balls, I went to Sea Mauville and my Tidal Bell made Lugia show up underwater. I successfully caught Lugia too.

Kalosian

So long
Like on X/Y, I downloaded the Event Genesect here as well. Getting the right Nature here took longer, I had to reset for quite a while on Omega Ruby, and then it took even longer on Alpha Sapphire. I remember something similar happening once before... Anyway, once I had it, I put it in the PC. Today, it has also been exactly one year since I first started playing Alpha Sapphire. Time flies. I was able to complete everything I wanted to do in the game in less than a year, which I'm happy about. I have continued in the Battle Maison on Alpha Sapphire alongside playing Moon, but I haven't been playing much since Moon has been more fun and taken up more of my time. I'm also planning to get Sun relatively soon so then I won't continue anymore here at all since I'll be playing it instead. But it doesn't matter, I'm not sure if I'll ever finish my remaining streaks at all, this is all just for fun.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Spent some time on OR today because I wanted to transfer some Pokemon to Sun. First, I hatched a Vanillite, Vullaby, and a Paras. Then, I wanted to breed this Igglybuff I obtained from the Dream Radar during Gen V to pass on its Dream Ball, but I had to evolve it first. So, I raised its friendship by feeding it some berries, then battled a couple of trainers to level it up and get it to evolve into Jigglypuff. I then put it in the Day Care and hatched a new Dream Ball Igglybuff to transfer.

Next, I also hatched a Sneasel and quickly evolved it into Weavile. Once that was done, I went over to Route 118 and went fishing. I immediately found a Carvanha and caught it. Finally, I sent the 6 Pokemon I hatched/caught to Bank and then to my Sun game.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
I haven't been on ORAS since August but tomorrow I am going to do alot now that Pokemon Bank has come out. First, I will catch Kyurem and fuse it with a Zekrom that I hopefully get through a trade into Kyurem-Black. I am also going to catch an Entei. Finally, I am going to Dexnav for a Tyrouge and make it so that it can evolve into Hitmontop, as well as catch a Porygon in Mirage Island that I will eventually evolve into Porygon-Z.

Aquarelle

Staff member
A few days ago, I continued hatching Pokemon to send to Sun. At the Battle Resort, I bred my Kangaskhan and then my Lucario and hatched the two eggs. The offspring had pretty good IVs, especially the Riolu, which will come in handy when breeding on Sun. Anyway, shortly after hatching the eggs, I sent the two Pokemon to Sun via Bank.

Aside from that, I did a few of the daily things that I haven't been doing too often since SM came out. I went to my Secret Base and obtained some more evolution stones from my pals (don't know what use I have for them anymore, but it's always nice to have some in my bag). Then, I won some item from the Lilycove lottery and received berries from several NPCs around Hoenn.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Caught a Shiny Skarmory on Route 113! My first one in a long time. She's Rash and has Sturdy, not sure if Rash is a good nature or not but SHINY so I don't really care. I like Shiny Skarmory with its green feathers and bronze colouring. She lost a Master Rank Cool contest to Lisia though. Mostly because I used an Iron Head (which is Tough) instead of the more appealing Cool moves. I was planning on sending her to either Sun or Moon so I taught her the transfer only move of Iron Head. I caught some spare Solrocks and traded for a Lunatone, also to send into Alola. But my internet is spotty and I won't risk losing my precious Shiny because of a comm error...so I'll hang on to them until I get to my boyfriend's place. His internet is so much better than the one I have here.

CASE AND POINT: It just kicked me off.

LambzGoHard

After taking a few months break I decided to pick up where I left off on AS. I leveled up and evolved for Walrein, Glalie & Whimsicott. I then started venturing onto Mirage spots and was able to catch quite a lot including a shiny Sunkern!! Then I went to the daycare to breed Pokémon that could only be obtained that way. I hatched a Cleffa, Drowzee, Phanpy, Natu, Shinx, Glameow, and a Rufflet.