• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I Surfed across Sootopolis City's lake and I shopped for items at the nearby Poke Mart there and I wandered north up some steps and I soon saw Steven again with Gym Leader Wallace. We talked and I arrived at the entrance of the Cave of Origin. Archie, Maxie and Tabitha were there and Brendan showed up as well before I went into the cavern to stop Groudon from destroying all life in Hoenn. I used a Max Repel to avoid wild Pokemon and then I reached the bottom floor of the Cave of Origin and changed into my Magma Suit and walked above the molten rock on top of Groudon and reached an area where Groudon went through Primal Reversion. I had to battle Primal Groudon afterwards to save Hoenn.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Got quite a few things done on my Alpha Sapphire last night and today:

~Trained my team some more. I had some more trainer rematches which got most of my Pokemon to the early 70s. Then, I had some battles against some Blissey trainers in these Secret Bases I scanned into my game. My Pokemon gained a lot of experience and grew to level 76-80ish.
~Went to rematch the Elite Four after that. My team handled all their teams pretty well.

~Received some more starter Pokemon from Prof. Birch. First, he let me choose a starter from Unova, so I went with Snivy. Later, he gave me the Sinnoh starters to choose from, and I picked Turtwig to continue my trend of picking the Grass starters in this game.
~Did a whole bunch more Secret Base battles as I'm trying to get my Glalie to level 100. It's at 95 right now, while all my other Pokemon are level 84-90 or something like that.

~Finally, I caught several more legendary Pokemon. I went to Sea Mauville first and encountered Lugia there. On my first attempt at catching it, I had a rough time and it ended up Struggling itself to death. Successfully caught it on my second attempt. Then, I went to the Nameless Cavern place and captured both Uxie and Azelf there today. After that, I put all the lake trio Pokemon in my party and found Dialga while soaring. I caught it after only a few Dusk Balls.

golduck#1

So amazed with what Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have turnt out to be. I love the new dexnav or whatever it is. Very handy and just makes the game more enjoyable for myself. I also like the exp share and how it has continued on from X and Y. I haven't played through X and Y yet, only at the second gym but I really like the exp share because I just want to train all my pokemon to level 100, like I have been doing in the original GBA games and it takes forever. It was well thought out to bring it in this way and give exp to all pokemon to complete the dex faster and not have to do 1,000,000 elite 4 runs.

Anyways I have both games but have just played Sapphire atm. I started off with Treeko and also grabbed the thunder fang Poochyena for my team. They are joined by an Altaria, Hariyama, Milotic and now a newly caught snorunt which is soon to be glalie. So I am obviously up to Mossdeep. I just defeated the twins and saw the giant beam come out of the water (good graphics I thought). I will train a bit more but I accidently did leave the exp share on all game expectting Sceptile to only get to like level 50 before the elite 4 but I''m going to beat them anyways so and would rather play through the game quicker and do all the other spin off missions if you will. Omega Ruby i'll make it more difficult for myself.

Regardless I really enjoy this game. Haven't enjoyed a game like this since heart gold and soul silver, I know not that long ago but I wouldn't really count that either as that was more memories that made it awesome than the actual game itself. I was never a fan of Hoenn but all these features basically allowing you to train the most unique of pokemon for no time wasted is great. Don't know anything about the Delta episode yet so I hope that is awesome. Really looking forward to continuing the game.

Aetius

Yesterday I defeated the elite four and I must say that it was a great experience, also thanks to the revamped scenery of their rooms.
My champions are: Sceptile, Salamence, Ludicolo, Sharpedo, Aggron and Medicham.
That little girl in Phoebe's room was kinda creepy though. O_O
Anyway, after becoming the champion and defeating May after the credits, I started the Delta episode, which I'm enjoying a lot and I will probably finish it today. :D

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Since my last update I got another 2 badges: the Dynamo n Heat badge (I like how flashy those Hoenn badges look).

Have I told you I dont like Wattson? That old bag scares me w/ the way he laughs. Theres something wrong w/ it. It feels so abusing...

When Flannery welcomed me by shouting I was kinda startled. I dont remember her that way in the old game except being nervous.

The admin watsername look kinda raunchy but I like it. I like the overall team Aqua new look. Not that it changed much.

I'm also liking the new secret base features w/ secret pals n stuff. I really like how the game make things so much easier for us. Im still trying to get more HA mons. Looks like I can get them w/ low level search but rare (I got Steadfast Machop w/ only 9 level search).

Anyway, Im standing in front of Dad's gym now ready to snatch his wig.
Dad looks younger than I remember. Mum on the other hand looks older... o_O
I guess thats what happen after years of marriage?

My current team:
~ Shiny Treecko/Skeetz lv 40
~ Shiny Altaria lv 37
~ Zangoose/Zaidee lv 43
~ Shelgon lv 37
~ Crobat/Bettie lv 33

Drummerdude

Since I recently defeated the Elite 4 on OmegaRuby (which I don't think I posted about) I decided to go ahead and start Alpha Sapphire.

Went with May this time for something different and chose Mudkip as my starter! I also downloaded the Shiny Beldum which will also be on the team. I quickly hurried to Petalburg City and helped Wally catch his Ralts before hurrying to the Petalburg Woods and capturing my third team member, a Shroomish! I then backtracked and beat all the trainers I skipped before helping a scientist with some Team Aqua troubles and before I knew it I was in Rustboro City. I ran to Route 116 I believe and captured my fourth team member, a Nincada! After the capture I healed in the Rustboro Pokemon Center and took a break.

258.png
Lv11
374.png
Lv11
285.png
Lv11
290.png
Lv7

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, today, I have been owning the Battle Maisons Multi Battles with Steven Stone. If one Mega Metagross wasn't enough, two kicks even more Pokè-but! I've collected 148BP as well, so I can now, finally, teach a few moves to my Pokemon. These moves were ThunderPunch for Lopunny, and that was basically it..
On the Secret Base front, I've been collecting flags like it is nobody's business. I have like.. 40 now! not that impressive after all.... I've also been battling a nice little crew living in the Secret Meadow, and their teams of 3 Level 100 Blisseys. Gurl, that is one fine way to level up in the abscence of other good ways to do so!

Been catching some more Pokemon, which is weird considering I don't work on the Pokedex.. Oh well, the more the merrier, non?

Cuuurllly

Beat the main game, gotta admit I was way over levelled for the Elite Four and Champion, oh well.

Currently completing Delta Episode. Not sure I like how much back and forth there is though.

Reimius

Today I got inside Mauville City. Captured Roselia who knows Leaf Storm. I also defeated Wattson in gym battle and got my 3rd badge.

My current team:

Combusken lvl 30
Metang lvl 30
Roselia lvl 25

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
It's been more than 40 hours till I arrive Fortree GYM. I've spent my time very well with training my Pokemon (( I never use EXP.Share since it's introduction in XY )) , especially meeting with other people in their own super-secret bases. Petted my Pokemon in Pokemon Amie and continued my journey to Mt. Pyre. Archie stole the Blue Orb and I listened the old man's tale about Kyogre and Groudon before I flew Slateport. I saved my game. Currently, in Slateport City to stop Team Aqua.

;373; Lv. 50
;475; Lv. 42
;350; Lv. 42
;262; Lv. 42
;334; Lv. 41
;257; Lv. 41

It seems like I'll hit 60-65's till I reach Elite Four.

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
Grinding my "international" team on Y before exporting it via Pokébank back to Alpha Sapphire. This is the team I will use to face the Elite Four a second time. When completed, the team will consist of:

Aegislash (Level 77) @ Expert Belt
- Iron Head
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield

Salamence (Level 78) @ Salamencite
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace

Houndoom (Level 76) @ Heat Rock
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam

Walrein (Level 78) @ Leftovers
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Toxic
- Hyper Beam/Earthquake/Roar

Gallade (Level 77) @ TBD
- Psycho Cut
- Leaf Blade
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

Eelektross (Level 76) @ TBD
- Wild Charge
- Coil
- Crunch
- Crush Claw

Lorde

After Primal Groudon emerged, I battled it and weakened is slowly with my Shiftry and Wailmer until Primal Groudon's HP was low and then I chucked a single Ultra Ball and captured it. I ran out of the Cave of Origin afterwards and a beam of light shot up and ended the drought and heat. I spoke to Maxie, Archie, Steven and Brendan next and then I healed my team at the Sootopolis City Pokemon Center. I Surfed towards the Sootopolis City Gym next and entered. I stepped on a floor of ice and fell to the bottom afterwards and I battled against a Beauty and several other Gym trainers and their Water-types afterwards. After beating them all and solving the Gym puzzle, I arrived at Gym Leader Wallace's location and saved.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat the magma members in my chimney. After that I made my way to lavaridge after battling more trainers. Then I beat everyone in the gym and beat Flannery. I just used earth power with Saharah on each of her pokemon once and beat them all XD Finally I beat everyone in the desert.
Current team
Shulk the grovile lv 28
Metang lv 28
Cassandra the crobat lv 28
Saharah the numel lv 28

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As I'm writing this, my battle against this Blissey trainer in my base is taking too long...because at lvl. 100 against three Blissey with all my members carrying Lucky Eggs and Exp. Point Power Lvl. 3 is only making the "Experience Get" part drag out for tooooooo long.

Drummerdude

I returned to Route 116 and trained Nincada for a bit and then took on the Rustboro Gym. I had Nincada in the lead position because I wanted it to get experience and then I would swap to Mudkip or Shroomish to defeat the many Geodude's in the gym. Roxanne wasn't tough as Shroomish beat Geodude and Beldum defeated Nosepass. I got the Stone Badge and then helped that scientist with Team Aqua problems again. After receiving a bunch of items to deliver I hurried to Briney's hut and sailed to Dewford Town. I hurried through the gym and handled Brawley easily (Mudkip evolved after the battle) and then I delivered the letter to Steven and set sail for Slateport. Once the trainers on the beach were defeated I took care of the Team Aqua threat in the museum and ran to Route 110. I took a break near the Trick House. Good lord is Nincada a pain to train.

259.png
Lv18
374.png
Lv17
285.png
Lv17
290.png
Lv16

Mr G W

Insect power
Placed my spare Palkia for a Kyogre at the GTS.

Got a shiny in return.

99% sure its cloned considering it comes from a GBA game lol.

Ice Lock

Hello!
After getting all gold crowns on my dex nav so far (Missing dive routes, victory road and sea mawville), it was time to take on Tate and Liza at Mossdeep city. It was a pretty one sided match due to swampert and breloom being able to take out their rock types (and admittedly being way overleveled) the mind badge was mine.

After leaving the gym I saw this beautiful green ray of light shoot out of the ocean which caused everyone in Mossdeep to panic. Steven invited me to his home and it turns out Team Aqua is very close to awaking Kyrogre. Steven gave me the Dive HM and with no time left to waste I rushed to the source of the green light, surfing on my sharpedo to get there as quick as possible.

Hoenn dex:

Caught: 134
Seen: 172

Last edited:

Mr G W

Insect power
Just got a Dream Radar Tornadus from someone asking for a Wailmer.

Probably cloned or something, but seriously: A Wailmer?

Aetius

Finished today the Delta episode and after that I finally went to the Battle Resort, which I found to be a really beautiful place.
I'm still a bit disappointed about the lack of the BF, but considering the many hints they left here and there in the game about it, I'm sure that we will seen it again in the future.
Either way, I won the Single and double Battles thanks to my trusted companions. :D

Last edited:

Lorde

I finally battled against Gym Leader Wallace at the Sootopolis City Gym in front of a waterfall and I used my Shiftry against his Luvdisc and beat it with Leaf Storm. Afterwards I used my Manectric against his Seaking and slayed it with Discharge and then I beat Wallace's Sealeo with Blaziken's Sky Uppercut. Wallace's Whiscash lost against my Shiftry next and I battled Wallace's Milotic with my Manectric and I beat it eventually with Discharge as well. After Wallace was finally beaten, I received the Rain Badge from him as well as the Waterfall HM. After Wallace told me about Ever Grande City, I left the Gym and wandered back outside. I then flew back to Littleroot Town and Professor Birch upgraded my Pokedex for me.