• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

DSDark

Breeder
Today I breed a 31/xx/31/31/31/00 Quiet Honedge and trained it up to Lv. 100. Good day

DSDark

Breeder
Today I won 3 battles in a row online in singles. I'm now +10 23-13. Very exciting!

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark

Galaxy Trainer
Continued working on my pokedex today. First I trained some unevolved pokemon from my box. Doing so I added to my pokedex: Vigoroth, Slaking, Aggron, Altaria, Camerupt, Herdier, Stoutland, Crawdaunt, Kirlia, Gardevoir and Gyarados.
Traded some doubles on WT to receive new additions: Plusle, Eevee and Charmander. After that I went on the GTS to trade a Machoke for a Graveler, which evolved into Golem. I left a Graveler up for trade myself and received a Machoke that evolved into Machamp.

When I was done trading I decided to see what new pokemon I could catch using the DexNav. I ended up catching a Scraggy, Klefki, Zorua, Chatot, Shellos, Tympole, Gothita, Cottonee, Joltik, Pidove, Trubbish, Skrelp, Frillish, Krabby, Timburr and Axew. I will now continue by training and evolving all these newly caught pokemon, before I continue searching for more new wild pokemon.

Pokédex:
Regional:
Seen: 181
Caught: 110

National:
Seen: 280
Caught: 134

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Spent most of the night on AS levelling in the secret bases and got my False Swiper Gallade up to level 65. My bird Teyla (Swellow) is now at level 93. Soon I will have to find a new flyer for the team, probably my Dragonite Draco. Been trying to hatch the Togepi egg, is it just me or does route running to hatch eggs take way longer in ORAS than it did in X and Y? I have a Flame Body Magmar down by the egg, he's my egg warmer. Haven't attempted the Regi hunt yet since I have to evolve a Wailmer, been kinda holding out to try to chain fish a nice Shiny purple Wailmer, so far no luck.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Been offline due to a virus lately... but I've been busy playing ORAS.

Got the 4th Badge in AS (Lavaridge Town).

My team

Question -- Quagsire -- Lv. 34
Marshtomp -- Marshtomp -- Lv. 35
Tentacruel -- Tentacruel -- Lv. 32
Redemption -- Azumarill -- Lv. 23
Psyduck -- Psyduck -- Lv. 28
Magikarp -- Magikarp -- Lv. 14

Got the 4th Badge in OR (Lavaridge Town).

My team

Bette Midler -- Azumarill -- Lv. 33
Wayne Brady -- Pelipper -- Lv. 30
Wartortle -- Wartortle -- Lv. 35
Sharpedo -- Sharpedo -- Lv. 32
Frogadier -- Frogadier -- Lv. 29
Barboach (JP) -- Barboach -- Lv. 35

Got the 5th Badge in OR (Petalburg City).

My team

Incendio -- Combusken -- Lv. 31
Scraggy -- Scraggy -- Lv. 31
Machoke -- Machoke -- Lv. 31
Throh -- Throh -- Lv. 31
Blastoise -- Blastoise -- Lv. 36
Hariyama -- Hariyama -- Lv. 39

Got the 5th Badge in AS (Petalburg City).

My team

Rose -- Pikachu -- Lv. 36
Swampert -- Swampert -- Lv. 37
Bear -- Pancham -- Lv. 37
Gigalith -- Gigalith -- Lv. 38
StubbedMyToe -- Mienfoo -- Lv. 32
Croagunk -- Croagunk -- Lv. 28

Got the 6th Badge in AS (Fortree City).

My team

Braixen -- Braixen -- Lv. 32
Lokhlass -- Lapras -- Lv. 31
Rose -- Pikachu -- Lv. 42
Charcoal -- Charmeleon -- Lv. 30
Gigalith -- Gigalith -- Lv. 40
Swampert -- Swampert -- Lv. 44

Got the 6th Badge in OR (Fortree City).

My team

The Zapper -- Manectric -- Lv. 31
Julia -- Pikachu -- Lv. 33
Pansear -- Pansear -- Lv. 36
Tyrunt -- Tyrunt -- Lv. 43
Sharpedo -- Sharpedo -- Lv. 39
She-Hulk -- Swampert -- Lv. 37

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Finally got my Double-Battle-Strategy team all eggmove bred, IV bred, EV trained and ready to battle, but I just need to snag my friends 3DS to evolve one of my mons XD
As soon as I get that done I can start testing out the strategy. As for my Single-Battle team, I just started battling in the Battle Maison, and I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the Remix of the Emerald Frontier Brain Battle theme. I personally like the original more, but the new one is still epic.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
AS: Before my daily Berry run, I checked the GTS, and lo and behold Articuno was traded for a Japanese Moltres. That means that I now have all three birds registered in my Dex. One step closer to National Dex completion and the Shiny Charm. I realized that I also needed a Buneary in a heal ball, so after the berry run, it was off to the Safari Zone.

OR: Tore through the Mauville gym yesterday, thanks to the Nidoking I transferred from AS. Then I visited Verdanturf, found the lost shroomish, got the intriguing stone, opened up Rusturf Tunnel, visited Devon Corp, and got the Pidgeotite. Today, I headed towards Lavaridge, but was blocked by Team Magma, redirecting me to Fiery Path and Fallabor Town. After chasing Team Magma to Meteor Falls, I fought them and saved Prof. Cosmo, earning the TM for Smackdown as a reward. I then thwarted Team Magma at Mt. Chimney, then went on to Lavaridge. I pretty much wrecked the fourth gym with my Gardevoir and Greninja, just as I had predicted. After beating Flannery and leaving the gym, I met with my rival and we travelled back to Petalburg.
Tomorrow: I will beat Norman, get surf, and do some leveling.

Current OR team:

Rina - (lv.33) Female Gardevoir w. Synchronize.
Woodley - (lv. 34) Grovyle.
Greninja - (lv. 39) Greninja w. Protean.
Stardust - (lv. 30) HM slave Linoone w. Pickup.
El Nino - (lv. 34) Nidoking.
Charizard - (lv. 36) Charizard.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So after I had been entered in the Hall of Fame, the credits rolled and I experienced a cut-scene showing May and I while we went back to Littleroot Town on our bikes. May and I then stopped at Route 103 and May wanted to battle against me. I beat her Swellow with my Manectric's Discharge and next I battled against May's Magcargo and slayed it with my Ludicolo's Surf attack. I defeated May's Raichu with my Swampert's Earthquake attack and I battled and beat May's Wailord with Ludicolo's Mega Drain. All that remained was her Mega Sceptile, which Swellow beat with Fly. After our battle, May and I walked further and we arrived in Littleroot Town. I then saw another cut-scene where my mom and dad talked.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
After about 3 weeks my zweilous finally evolved >.> so glad I don't have to do that again. I also evolved my 3 tyrogues into all 3 evolutions so I don't have to transfer any from my y version. Now I'm going to evolve my magnemite so I can evolve it and my nosepass in new mauville then I will evolve the pokemon I need to with friendship.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Caught all four Regis. First one was Regice, named it Icy and gave it a Casteliacone, next was Regirock, named it Rock-Steady ^__^ And then Registeel, named it Steel-Heartd. Then I talked to the girl in Pacificlodge Town and she told me where to go, back to the Island Cave and went in to find Regigigas, took most of my Timer balls (well 5 of the 10 I had left after the other three but I usually carry 20) and named it Goliath. This is a first for me, I have NEVER caught all three Regis and never finished D/P/PL to find the leader Gigas. Praise Gallade being like 17-27 levels stronger than most of them and his False Swiping.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Sent over some more Pokemon from my Y. I was able to transfer over most of the remaining evolutionary lines I was missing on my Omega Ruby, but there are still a few that I'll have to get later. So far, I've only evolved a few of the Pokemon I just transferred.

Aside from that, I caught several legendaries yesterday:
-went to Pathless Plain and found Terrakion there. I weakened it with my Tropius HM slave and then caught it without having to use too many Ultra Balls.
-soared to Fabled Cave after that. I encountered Reshiram there and tried to catch it after lowering its HP and paralyzing it. Reshiram was quite annoying to catch and I ended up wasting many, many balls at it. I thought it was going to Struggle itself to death, but fortunately I eventually caught it.

-after stalking up on more Poke Balls of various types, I went to Sea Mauville to battle Ho-Oh. I was only able to get it to yellow HP as I was worried about fainting it with another attack. It ended up being an easy catch, though.
-finally, the last legend I caught yesterday was Regigigas at the Island Cave. It broke out of quite a few of my Dusk Balls, but overall it was much easier to catch than Reshiram.

After all that, my Pokedex passed the 600 caught mark.

Lorde

So after the Alpha Sapphire credits, I was shown another cut-scene about Mossdeep City's Space Center and a meteor that was going to crash in Hoenn. After that, I saw another cut-scene featuring that girl Zinnia and Aster at the Sky Pillar and Zinnia was scheming something. Back at my home in Littleroot Town, I walked downstairs from my room and saw Norman. I received a Pair of Tickets from him and after he left, my mom and I saw a broadcast about a meteor shower. I saw Zinnia outside next and then I visited Professor Birch's home and saw that May had been attacked recently. I flew over to Petalburg City next and saw Aqua Admin Matt attempting to steal Wally's Key Stone. I then beat his Sharpedo.

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
Finished breeding and leveling up my team I made specifically to CRUSH my best friend. It took forever. It has a Vileplume, Milotic, Metagross, Dusknoir, Altaria and Dragalge. The Vileplume, Milotic and Altaria are 6 IV and the rest are 5 exept the Metogross, it is 2.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
While breeding HA Snivy for trade requests I hatched one with 5IVs missing Special Attack. Usually I release Pokemon like these but I remembered that this Snivy could possibly have HP Electric so I took him to the old lady in Fortree City who told me that my Snivy did indeed have HP Electric. So far so good but I wasn't going to keep him if his Special Attack IV wasn't 30. I made my way to the Battle Institute in Mauville City, grabbed my Malamar, saved my game and began. Upon checking Snivy's IVs using the IV calculator on the main site I discovered that he did in fact have a 30 IV for Special Attack. I'm so happy that I decided to check his IVs because now I have my Contrary Serperior with a useful Hidden Power type. Not sure how effective HP Electric is on Serperior but it's worth trying. He'll now wait patiently in the Box with my Nest Ball Chespin, Dive Ball Squirtle and Heal Ball Goomy until I've finished getting the Pokemon I need for my trade requests. I'm also abandoning my Snivy Masuda Method hunt and returning to my original one which is a Moon Ball Ponyta.

Flamer

Found the Audino mirage island after a wifi spot pass, so decided to do some training there. Evolved Tyrunt into Tyrantrum and got him up to around the same level as the rest of my team. Also worked on Latias a little, who'd fallen behind after not being used much post-Elite 4.

Then got the QR code for the special secret base that gives you the Regice doll and went to the house in Mossdeep to check it out. Very nicely designed base, although the battle was a little boring. Led with Latias, Mega evolved and took the Hariyama out with one Psychic. Went to explore the Dive areas around the sea areas of west Hoenn, although had a bit of trouble navigating underwater with Kyogre. Seems to be too large to fit through certain gaps. Decided to go back to Mossdeep, get Ludicolo and teach it Dive. Now heading back out to find more secret bases, missing items etc.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I will be starting omega ruby again today. I lost it and hopefully now wont find it because I don't need two copies >.> I will be using the same team that I had before and luckily I don't need to catch the omega ruby exclusive legendaries since I transfered them to my alpha sapphire. I do still need the mirage island pokemon though.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
AS: Just another berry run, nothing special to report.

OR: Beat the fifth gym easily with my Nidoking. Got the Surf TM. Went to the Desert and got a fossil. Pretty much it, so far.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Had to wait to get Regigias in OR since it was after midnight when I got the other Regis, then I did some Super Secret base trouncing and nearly got wiped out by my own five buddies in my base >_<... I had no idea I picked one with two lvl 100 Blisseys and a butt ton of Shiny IV trained legends. Heatran was a pain in the ***, it took out two of my three high level ones. I was levelling lower evo stages for the Hoenn dex and would not have stood a chance against Heatran if I had used them. Praise lvl 100 Sceptile for surviving long enough against Heatran to let me win, despite nearly being Lava Plumed to death.

Lorde

So after slaying Aqua Admin Matt and his Sharpedo, Matt finally left Wally alone and I got a message from my pal Steven and he asked me to visit the Devon Corporation building at Rustboro City. I met Steven outside and I heard a story from Mr. Stone about a war in another region and about Infinity Energy. I was then told about the meteor that was coming and that the Space Center needed a Meteorite Shard to stop the collision. I flew back to Dewford Town and I visited Granite Cave afterwards. I saw Zinnia and Aster at the cave with the cave painting and I battled Zinnia. I beat Zinnia's Tyrantrum with my Swampert's Earthquake, her Altaria with my Swampert's Ice Beam, and finally her Salamence with my Gallade.