• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Yey got most of the pokemon I wanted and bread/cought, lvled and EV trained so it was nickname time

Blaziken: Ace
Dragonite: Dragon
Tyranitar: Garp
Salamence: Sabo
Metagross: Mimiron
Latios: Telperion
Latias: Laurelin
Greninja: Jiraiya
Slowbro: Chandler
Rotom: Franky
Venusaur: Nordrassil
Breloom: Usopp
Azumerill: Nami
Milotic: Arwen
Gengar: Joker
Skarmory: Zeppelin
Landorus: Aule
Smeargle: Rembrandt
Heatran: Akainu

Mewtwo: Olorin
Rayquaza: Uranus
Kyogre: Poseidon
Groudon: Pluton
Palkia: Newgate
Lugia: Rayleigh
Ho Oh: Fawkes
White Kyurem: Punk Hazard
Giratina: Morgoth and Moria (both forms)
Deoxys: Algalon

All I need now is a Mamoswine named either Tundra or Kuzan and a Talonflame probably named Gwaihir and than I can start on pokemon i dont use as frequently

Last edited:
Yay! I got Gold rank in my OR Secret Base! I still need to scan some QR codes in AS, but I wanna get my base properly built first, and for that, I need a Solid Board. The clearance sale is tomorrow, so I don't have to wait much longer.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Another day, another berry run, more evolved pokemon:

Zweilous -> Hydreigon (already had Deino)
Pancham -> Pangoro
Vanillish -> Vanilluxe
Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar
Murkrow -> Honchkrow
Turtwig -> Grotle -> Torterra
Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape
Piplup -> Prinplup -> Empoleon
Snivy -> Servine -> Serperior
Oshawott -> Dewott -> Samurott
Chespin -> Quilladin -> Chesnaught
Munna -> Musharna
Togepi -> Togetic -> Togekiss
Archen -> Archeops
Staravia -> Staraptor
Hoothoot -> Noctowl
Sunkern -> Sunflora
Yanma -> Yanmega
Skrelp -> Dragalge
Exeggcute -> Exeggutor
Bellsprout -> Weepinbell -> Victrebel

I also traded over a number of Pokemon from X to AS: Aerodactyl, Floatzel, Fearow, Lickitung, Cubone, Ursaring, Jinx, Mime Jr., Shuckle, Gothorita, Bisharp, Piloswine, Beartic, Bergmite, Basculin, Stunfisk, Durant, Woobat, Tauros, Slowking,

Nat. Dex total: 580/705 captured. Over 80% done! Woot!

Soon it is time to breed. There is still one non-legendary I need to get of the GTS (Aromatisse), but other than that, every non-legendary is now within my grasp through either breeding, evolving, or trading from X.

xEryChan

Demon Child
After beating Brawly, I healed my Pokemon up at the Pokemon Center before making my way back to Granite Cave since I was finally able to access that part of the cave that was previously blocked. Steven was in there and I delivered the letter to him. In return, he gave me the TM for Steel Wing before leaving. I ran back to Dewford Town to talk to Mr. Briney, who agreed to bring me to Slateport City, as I still had to reliever the Devon Parts to Captain Stern.

When I reached the beach, I proceeded to battle all the trainers on the route, including the trainers in that beach house, before going to the new city.

I arrived in Slateport City and healed up my Pokemon again before heading to Stern Shipyard, where Dock told me that Captain Stern was at the Oceanic Museum so I ran over to the Oceanic Museum. Captain Stern was on the second floor and I succeeded in delivering the goods to him, but not before two Team Aqua grunts showed up, forcing me to battle them. After easily slaying the two of them, I met Archie, who explained the importance of the sea before leaving with the two grunts I beat. After that, Captain Stern thanked me for helping before he left. I ran to the Pokemon Center to heal up and just as I was about to leave, I got stopped because something was happening in front of the Contest Hall. Lisia, the contest star, scouted me and gave me the Contest Pass as well as the PokeBlock kit.

After that, I went towards Route 110 and Mauville City. I battled a PokeFan, who used both Plusle and Minun and after that was enough to level Treecko to 21, where it learned Giga Drain. After the battle, I allowed it to evolve into Grovyle.

Current Pokemon

Grovyle (level 21)
Taillow (level 20)
Lombre (level 20)
Ralts (level 19)
Poochyena (level 18)
Zigzagoon (level 18)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I slayed a Psychic and Hex Maniac as I walked around the first floor of Mt. Pyre and I battled a few more trainers and caught a wild Duskull and Shuppet too. I picked up several items as well and I then wandered outside towards Mt. Pyre's summit. As I climbed up the hill, I found the Will-O-Wisp TM and I caught a wild Vulpix and Meditite in the tall grass before encountering a few Team Aqua grunts and battling against them. I then arrived at the mountain's peak and saw Archie stealing the Blue Orb from the shrine there. He left afterwards and I battled Aqua Admin Matt and beat his Sharpedo with my Manectric's Discharge. Afterwards, I picked up the Red Orb and I left Mt. Pyre. I headed further south to Route 123 next.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I got the Eon Ticket from the kid across the street. And found my first ORAS shiny. Today was a good day.

My dex is in the mid 600s. So close yet so far from being done. I transferred almost all my Pokemon from X to AS. I hope to finish my dex by the end of winter break, but I don't know if that will happen.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I made it to the pokemon league. I defeated wally. I then went inside healed my pokemon and stocked up on some healing items. I took on the elite 4 and it wasn't that difficult as I played through the whole game with the exp share so my pokemon were in their 60s which were about 10 -14 levels higher than my opponents. I didn't really need the healing items much. After I became the champion I had the battle with my rival.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Earlier today, I went back to a few routes in order to capture some Pokemon I didn't have yet. I was able to catch a Raticate, Luxio, Throh, Ponyta, and Shellos. I also capture another Pelipper in order to get a second Lucky Egg. Then, I returned to the Battle Resort and bred the Raticate and Luxio I caught in order to get Rattata and Shinx entered in my Pokedex.

After that, I trained a few more Pokemon in my PC for evolution purposes. I was able to evolve my Mankey, Doduo, and Rhyhorn today. While training, I also got my Illumise to grow to level 97 and my Gardevoir reached level 93. Hope to get both of them to lv. 100 tomorrow.

Finally, I purchased some more Poke Balls of various types and then flew back to Pacifidlog Town. I Surfed over to the Sky Pillar and climbed to the top. After saving, I battled Deoxys again. My Milotic killed it with a critical hit Surf on my first try, so I had to soft reset. On my next attempt, though, I tossed one Quick Ball on the first turn and successfully caught Deoxys with it! I believe this is the first time I've ever caught a legendary on my first (non-Master) ball.

Golden_Arcanine

Quite a bit of progress since Yesterday.

After arriving in Slateport yesterday, I made my way through Slateport and quickly looked for Captain Stern so I could deliver the Devon Goods to him. After delivering the goods to him, Team Magma showed up and was up to no good again. I beat two of their members before Maxie showed up and they eventually left. After that, I headed north to Mauville City where I encountered May who wanted to battle me. I made quick work of her, and shortly thereafter made to Mauville City. My immediate goal was to go the Gym where Marshtomp and Combusken were very dominant against Watson's pokemon. I made my way north with the intention of winning my fourth badge, but instead of being able to make it to Lavaridge Town I headed to Fallarbor Town where I helped May defeat Team Magma. While there, I caught myself a Zangoose and received an egg of a Bagon and added them to my team. After that, I headed back to go to Lavaridge Town where I saw Team Aqua battling Team Magma. After defeating the grunts, I faced Maxie and Marshtomp made quick work of him. Heading to Lavaridge Town, I was finally able to battle Flannery and win a fourth badge with the combination of Marshtomp, Zangoose, and Combusken. With four badges in my possession, May was waiting for me after I exited the gym giving me the go-go goggles and taking me back to Petalburg City to face my dad for my 5th badge. After defeating all of his trainers, I faced him and he was my toughest opponent yet. In the end, only Marshtomp fell to his Pokemon and I earned my 5th badge. After exiting with him, I ran into Wally and his father who gave me HM 03 (Surf) for helping out his son and my dad suggested I head East from Mauville City and continue my journey. Until next time...

Team:
Zangoose (F/L25) - Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Revenge, Slash
Bagon (F/L21) - Bite, Dragon Pulse, Headbutt, Dragon Breath
Metang (L29) - Take Down, Confusion, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch
Grovyle (M/L32) - Quick Attack, Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain
Marshtomp (M/L32) - Rock Slide, Mud Bomb, Surf, Mud Shot
Combusken (F/L32) - Flame Charge, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Peck

Hoenn Pokedex: 51/80
Badges: 5

Lorde

I ran through Route 123 next and I soon arrived at Mauville City and headed further south along the Seaside Cycling Road. I arrived in Slateport City after my short trip and I visited the harbor and saw Captain Stern being interviewed, but then Team Aqua started their scheme. I quickly ran into the harbor building and saw Archie and Shelly there. They stole the submarine and battled against two Team Aqua grunts afterwards. After beating them, I flew to Lilycove City and I headed over to the Aqua Hideout. I warped around on warp panels and I battled several Team Aqua grunts as I searched for the stolen submarine. I eventually battled against 5 Team Aqua grunts all at once and afterwards I saved my game next.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Did another round of Soft Resetting for shiny Zekrom, and it appeared earlier than I expected! I'm not gonna use it competitively, but now I'm now EV training it for the heck of it.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Yesterday in Alpha Sapphire

The main thing I did yesterday was explore Meteor Falls, now that I had access to Waterfall. I found an Aerodacytlite in there, and I could swear there was another Mega Stone in there, but I didn't find it. Instead I found a TM for Dragon Claw, and also Bagon, the reason why I came here. I had come prepared with a False Swiper, a Thunder Waver, and a Naive Synchronizer, so I ended up with a Naive Bagon without too much effort. Since it was female, I got to name her Din, to complete my Goddesses of Hyrule trio (the other two being a Vibrava named Farore and a Latias named Nayru). As is the tradition of anyone added to my training team, I gave her Pokerus.

Today in Alpha Sapphire

First, I finished Amie-ing my new Bagon, until she got to affection level 2 so she could gain the boosted experience. Just for fun, I had her play mini-games with the aforementioned Vibrava and Latias, since that seemed appropriate. Shortly after, I leveled her up, and she immediately evolved to Shelgon (I caught her at level 37).

Then I went about my daily Secret Base rounds. I took good advantage of the training skill some of my Secret Pals had, as Din got all the way to level 49 with it (one level away from evolving), and Farore got all the way to level 46 (one level away from learning Boomburst and then evolving). Other pals gave Din some Speed EV's. It really helped that the vast majority of pals I had were Ace Trainers... Also, using other skills, I got a Leaf Stone, a Fire Stone, a Sun Stone, a Moon Stone, two Thunder Stones, three Everstones, and a Salac Berry. I'll have to plant the latter someday. I think my flag count hit around 280 at the end of the day. While I was at it, I redecorated my own base a bit, adding the Jukebox among other things.

Then I decided to explore some Mirage Spots. In a Mirage Cave, I caught two Klinks and a Cofagrigus, but ended up releasing one of the Klinks due to a Calm nature (which would be bad for Gear Grind). In another Mirage Cave, I caught a Slowpoke - not a Pokemon I like that much, but I caught it so that I could test out Mega Slowbro. In a Mirage Mountain, I needed to take a trip back to Mauville to get the Acro Bike, but for the trouble, I got a TM for Poison Jab. And finally, while flying around in the sky, I encountered a Braviary, so I just had to catch it. This Braviary became an unexpected addition to my training team.

After that, I decided it was time to go through Victory Road. I went through there with a team consisting of Togekiss, Ninetales, Absol, Wailord, Metang, and Machamp. I kept having to switch my Absol's Rock Slide out for Flash, for those pesky moments when I needed the latter. The Wailord was an HM slave, but he proved to be quite useful in the trainer battles as well. While getting through Victory Road, my Metang evolved to Metagross, so I could finally give it the Metagrossite it came with (it was the event shiny Beldum). I also found TM's for Psychic and Flamethrower. And at the end was the battle with Wally, as I expected. I sent out my Machamp first, while he started off with Altaria. I figured my Machamp would be okay since she knew Dual Chop, but when Altaria used Cotton Guard, I had to switch her out for Wailord, who finished it off with an Ice Beam. Wally then sent out Roselia, which my Ninetales OHKO'd with Flamethrower. For Delcatty, I switched back to Machamp, who took it out with a Cross Chop. She also OHKO'd his Magneton with Earthquake. Then for Gallade, I sent out Togekiss. Despite Mega Evolving, Gallade hardly laid a scratch on my Togekiss, not even with Slash.

But I wasn't quite ready to challenge the Pokemon League yet, as my Pokemon were still in the 40s level-wise. (My Victory Road team did get into the high 40's though - my Togekiss got to level 49.) After the battle with Wally, he gave me a Dawn Stone, telling me that I should use it on a male Kirlia. I thought to myself, "Finally! I had a male Kirlia sitting there in my box for several weeks because I didn't want a Jolly Gardevoir!" So I added that Kirlia - I mean, Gallade - back onto my training team, along with the Braviary I had just caught. While I was at it, I took out my Floette and got her to level 46 so she could learn Moonblast, then evolved her to Florges with a Shiny Stone. Of course, I realized that effort was moot, since Florges apparently learns Moonblast at level 1 (same thing with Petal Dance if I decide I want that on her later). Oh well. I did manage to find a Mewtwonite Y just outside the Pokemon League building, though.

The last thing I did tonight was catch a Feebas, which I can't believe I forgot to do all this time. Especially with it now being way easier to find than in R/S/E. I brought along my Modest Gardevoir with Synchronize, so was able to easily get a Modest one. I immediately fed this Feebas a bunch of blue Pokeblocks, played with him and the Braviary in Pokemon-Amie to get his affection up as usual, gave him Pokerus as usual, and then leveled him up so he could evolve to Milotic. Instead of teaching him Surf, I decided to teach him Scald for a change, and also Ice Beam. While grinding a bit in Victory Road with some of my other Pokemon, he learned Attract as well.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
A brand new Xbox One and Super Smash Bros have kept me away from ORAS these past 2 weeks.

Started off with Collecting and Replanting the Berrys in the Berry Field one last time before i headed up to Route 119. There were tons of bug trainers along the route, so Katana gained tons of exp. Along the way i was surprised to find pokemon can be Dexnav'd in the super tall grass. After healing up at the Wingull lady house, i made an attempt to catch Feebas. After about 30min of fishing i seemed to remember something about a 100% chance spot to find Feebas. After some research i found out about the 100% spot. Unless im missing something, i cant seem to find a way to the Daytime Feebas Spot under the bridge. Gave up on feebas for awhile and continued up toward the Weather Institute. After dealing with the Magma grunts on the bottom floor, i realized Popstar is starting to have trouble in battles again. Hulk took care of Tabitha and friends on the second floor, only having trouble with a Goblets confuse ray. Grabbed the Castform on the way out and deposited it in the PC. On the way up to Fortree i decided to check under this bridge for Feebas as well. After a few magikarp and close calls, i finally found a one and named it Ursala. After that i Dexnav'd and caught a few more for Wondertrade. This included one named Merman that i plan on keeping as he has Adaptability. The fight with Brendan went just as Quickly as always. Hulk took out Slugma, Katana dealt with Grovyle, and ThornRow KO'd Wailmer. Once in Fortree i found the girl looking for a Spinda. I accepted her Trade only to find, i didn't have a Spinda like i thought i did. After that unexpected turn of events, I Took the time to Wonder trade the Feebas'. Ended up with a lvl 1 Shroomish with bullet seed, a lvl 1 Cottonee, and a Mirage Island Darmanitan in a Master Ball. Also took this time to trade away Frodo, my old Shroomish, because of the Hidden ability one i got. Recieved a lvl 1 Ralts with Disable for it.

Then i noticed my 3DS was almost dead so i was forced to take a Break.

Team

;302; Gemini lvl 33
;259; Hulk lvl 35
;294; PopStar lvl 33
;315; ThornRow lvl 33
;227; Katana lvl 33

Last edited:

Lorde

So I finally arrived at the end of the Aqua Hideout and I battled and beat Aqua Admin Matt once more. Afterwards, Archie and the other Team Aqua members took the submarine to Seafloor Cavern regardless and I headed out afterwards and healed my team at Lilvycove's Pokemon Center. Afterwards I Surfed towards Route 124 and I battled against several Swimmers and wild Tentacool and Pelipper as I traveled through the sea. After battling all the Swimmers, I arrived at a small isle where the Treasure Hunter lived. After talking to him, I arrived in Mossdeep City and picked up a Big Pearl nearby and I quickly ran to Mossdeep's Pokemon Center. After talking to NPCs and getting a King's Rock, I visited the Space Center.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Continuing on my quest to fill my national dex:

Evolved the following:
Crandios -> Rampardos
Espurr -> Meowstic
Bunnelby -> Diggersby
Rufflet -> Braviary
Vullaby -> Mandibuzz
Slowpoke -> Slowbro
Cubone -> Marowak
Tyrogue -> Hitmontop
Tyrogue -> Hitmonlee
Kabuto -> Kabutops
Skiddo -> Gogoat
Fletchling -> Fletchinder -> Talonflame
Houndour -> Houndoom
Venipede -> Whirlipede -> Scolipede

Caught:
Seel, Zekrom (Woot), Crustle, Maractus,

Gotten of GTS:
Jumpluff, Ferrothorn, Kabuto, Nidoran(m)

Current Dex Progress: 604/705. Only 101 more to go! 85% done!

Some of the remaining ones are going to be rough as they require very rare/expensive items to get. I am of course referring to the Porygon line. Kinda fell over Zekrom's hide out when leveling my pokes and visiting mirage islands to get a few stragglers to the Dex. Which led to me catching it earlier than planned. Still, it is one less legendary to worry about later. :)

Last edited:

Grey Wind

After training a little I took on the elite four, who were actually really easy lol. Roserade, Glalie, Metagross and Swampert took out the aces of each member and everything else mostly died after one or two hits. The only thing that took me by surprise was Phoebe's Dusknoir's fire punch, which nearly knocked out Glalie, but everything after that was easy until mega Metagross. It was a pain for a while but after Torkoal boosted its defence I spammed flamethrower until it fainted and then watched the credits (which were actually really cool, although I inadvertently had Torkoal as my final pokemon against the last three or four important matches haha).

I didn't really have anything else to do in the post-game, so after playing around with secret bases and soaring I started the Delta Episode. It's probably one of my favourite thing out of any Pokemon game, I adored the lore we got about Rayquaza and mega evolution, and Zinnia is probably one of my favourite characters in the series. I love her design and theme, and I was actually pretty touched by her story in the end (is Aster supposed to be named after her dead daughter tho?). The entire Sky Pillar part was also amazing, esp with the music and whole atmosphere. Rayquaza was a pain to catch since my pokemon were pretty under leveled, but Metagross weakened it enough in the end so I could capture it. The music while flying into space was pretty cheesy, but the entire scene with Deoxys was amazing and I kinda wish I hadn't known about it beforehand because it would have been a pretty cool reveal. Deoxys was also a pain to catch (WHO thought it would be a good idea to give it recover) but Glalie somehow survived a hyper beam and knocked it down to red HP so I could capture it.

I watched all the scenes post-Sky Pillar (which were pretty sweet, I'm glad they put those in), got my Cyndaquil from Birch and then saved in Oldale after admiring my two new captures in the PC.

[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/260.png[/img139] lv56
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/376.png[/img139] lv54
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/407.png[/img139] lv56
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/324.png[/img139] lv54
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/330.png[/img139] lv55
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/362.png[/img139] lv55

Legendary Dreams

Haven't been doing that much since the Delta Episode ended, except for collecting flags for my secret base. Currently at the 700+ range at flags.

I also went out to collect all the TMs and Mega Stones. Recently the Route 134 Mirage Island with TM 66, Payback passed by, so I managed to obtain all the TMs in the game. Cresent Isle was also passed by on the same day, so I went to catch Cresselia. Only took 1 SR to get a Bold-Natured one with perfect Defenses and Special Attack, which I'm happy with - and it only took me 1 Premier Ball for the second/final catch (After False Swipe and Sleep Powder), the first catch took only 3 premier balls, so it wasn't that difficult at all.

As for Mega Stones, I collected all of them except for Metagross (not counting the one given with the Shiny Beldum), Garchomp and Lucario. I will only go for the E4 rematch after assembling the competitive team, am already on the way to 1000 flags for Secret Bases. I only cleared 1 Master Rank (Coolness) in order to obtain a Destiny Knot for breeding purposes, but will eventually plan for the rest.

I also assembled 5 dittos with 3 perfect IVs across the board when I ran into the Route 132 Mirage Island recently, so with the Destiny Knot and Everstone, I'm set for breeding some competitive pokemon, which I've never done for myself (helped a friend once on his X/Y). I eventually ended up with a Timid Joltik (Compound Eyes) with 6 perfect IVs before finding one with 5 IVs minus Attack - so that's set to be competitive for sure.

Lorde

So after running around the Mossdeep Space Center, I wandered back outside and I entered a house nearby and received a Super Rod from a Fisherman. I also visited a Super-Secret Base inside of another home and then I headed over to the Mossdeep City Gym after stocking up on stuff at the Poke Mart. Once inside of the Mossdeep City Gym, I had to battle against various Gym trainers and their Psychic Pokemon on rocky outcrops. I beat a Psychic first with Gallade, then I battled another Psychic and a Hex Maniac as I continued building the path of glowing orbs of light that led to the end of the Gym. After battling one last Psychic and floating around once again, I arrived where Liza and Tate were and I saved.

Barrysun

I had some rather interesting battles.
with secret base battles, I just defeated someone whom had a Mega Rayquaza and managed to beat him in a triple battle. battled a thug in the Food court whom had 3 dittos that had imposter as it's ability and transformed into Volcarona, Gardevoir, and Vaporeon as soon as the battle started. (the team I was using, and this guy copied my team, but ended up defeating him.)

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
A lot has happened since the last time. I did the Kyogre event.
I put a Kirlia with Modest Synch in first and fainted then I headed to the Cave of Origin. They were all waiting for me including Wallace.
Once they were all done talking, I went inside in the Cave of Origin. Once down in the room where Kyogre appears, I put on the suit I was given.
Then Kyogre appeared! I jumped on Kyogre's back and swam into another room which was beautiful. There I saved before taking on Kyogre.
Then I watched the beautiful scene of Kyogre turning primal which then started the battle.

First I paralyzed Kyogre with Latias then weakened him with Milotic. After just two Pokeballs I caught Kyogre in a Net Ball! That was a lot faster in my old Sapphire saves.
Once caught, I sat through some talking amongst the group. Archie saw error in his ways and was glad it was over. It then showed quite a few people.
Once that was over, I quickly went to check Kyogre's nature and it was Modest! Yay! Just what I wanted. Also named it Leviathan.

I challenged the final Gym, Wallace. It took a little awhile to get through the Ice puzzle thing, but I did it and finally made to the Gym Leader.
First 2 Pokemon were easy, then once he sent out his Milotic, it then stalled for awhile. I didn't want to use Sceptile as I was sure she would be one-shotted especially if she was Mega.
I had my own Milotic out. Wallace kept stalling with Recover and it was burned from Scald. After many turns of healing and Surfing and Scalding, it was finally defeated.
The others falling shortly after. Winning my 8th badge!

I then explored areas that I've yet to explore like the the rest of the water routes including Pacifclog Town as well as Meteor Falls, New Mauville, and Sea Mauville.
I caught Pokemon and battled trainers along the way.
Obtained a few more Mega Stones and TMs. Explored some Mirage Spots and caught some more Pokemon. Won a Beauty Contest with Milotic.
Went through Victory Road. Won my final battle against Wally who wasn't that difficult at all.

Oh I also caught Cresselia! Cresant Isle showed up for me. I tried 3 times for a good nature. First 2 times I caught it in a Great Ball in less than 20 balls.
Third time took longest. Used all Great Balls, a Luxary Ball, 2 Premiere Balls, and then a few Ultra Balls when I finally caught her. She turned out to be Bold natured. Which I think is good.

Now all is left is taking on the Elite Four and Champion and then Delta Episode. May just take on the Elite 4 tomorrow, though I wanted Shelgon evolved first.

Current Team:
Sceptile "Lady" (F) lv. 48
Aggron "ArmourTitan" (M) lv. 48
Shelgon "Eissu" (M) lv. 48
Milotic "Haruka" (F) lv. 48
Ninetales "Kaede" (F) lv. 48
Latias "Kouhai" (F) lv. 48