• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

RDSP

So, I caught some more legendaries but backed down on Terrakion because of a low Ultra Ball count. I got a Relicanth and a Wailord (which I had evolved from a Wailmer) before finding the Regis. After that roundup, I went to the Battle Resort and got to the 20th fight, where I was bested by the person's Purugly. Eventually, I went to the daycare and recorded Cranidos into the Pokédex.

Current team:
Swampert Lv. 100 (the second Pokémon that I have at this level, the other being a Samurott on Pokémon Black)
Salamence Lv. 88
Linoone Lv. 89
Typhlosion Lv. 81
Cranidos Levels 9 and 1 (I got 2 eggs from a Japanese Rampardos)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Getting back into Omega Ruby, I didn't do much. I just deposited a Hitmontop into the PC and caught a Tyrogue. Now I'm going to catch more Tyrogues so that I can get Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan and check on the GTS so to find out if Drowzee gets traded to me or not.

Kalosian

So long
Yesterday I checked my Mirage Spot of the day and found that it was one I hadn't been to before, a Mirage Cave. And as if that wasn't enough, it also contained the last Pokemon I needed from the Mirage Spots, which was Cofagrigus. So now I have obtained all the Pokemon that can be caught at Mirage Spots. Though I will continue looking for the spots I haven't found yet as I want to get all the TMs from them, I am missing a few. I also want to find a Razor Claw from a Mirage Forest if the opportunity should appear. Then I also want to actually visit all Mirage Spots as well, just for the sake of having done it.

Today, I didn't do a lot but a few things at least. My Mirage Spot of today was one I had visited before. Connected to the internet to pass by some people but found no new ones that way, unfortunately. Instead, I went out to Route 118. Decided to temporarily teach Thief to my Swellow, then I used DexNav to summon some Pelipper, hoping they would be holding Lucky Eggs. One of them did so that gave me one more Lucky Egg at least. I want to find some more Lucky Eggs so I will continue with this until I have all I want. In addition to that, I went to the Berry Garden on Route 123 and planted berries there. Since I will need to plant berries in the future, I decided that I might as well get started on that now while I don't really have anything better to do. I believe the ones I planted will be done on Thursday at least. Will continue tomorrow with more things, similar to what I did today.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So girls, I finally left the Weather Institute and crossed a bridge and fought May around there. Upon her loss, she handed me the Fly HM and I sashayed toward Fortree City. I stopped at the Pokemon Center and next I visited several homes up in the trees as well as the Secret Base Guild. I then wandered east to Route 120 after doing some shopping and I caught a wild Absol in the grass and ran across a wooden bridge and saw Steven Stone. I tried on his Devon Scope and thrashed an invisible Kecleon. Afterward, Steven gave me the Devon Scope as a gift and then he left after handing me the Swampertite. I returned to Fortree City and healed my darlings and next I trained along Route 119 some more and saved.

ebevan91

Just beat the Mossdeep City gym on Alpha Sapphire. I think my team is really lackluster right now. Movesets aren't that good at all. I'm thinking of transferring my team to Omega Ruby and teaching them some better TMs and move tutor moves.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I just went to help a friend register Groudon and Regice for the Pokédex in a copy of Alpha Sapphire and I traded from my Omega Ruby to complete the process to help obtain the Oval Charm. After that, I did nothing else. I'm planning to catch more Tyrogues and to see if I'll get Drowzee.

Kalosian

So long
Done a few small things for the past few days. I have watered the berries I planted and early this morning, they were all done so I harvested them. Got a large chunk of berries through that so it was great. I need to plant more in the future though since I know I will need them for various things. Next time, I will also make sure to check how long it takes for the berries to finish growing before I plant them...

I have also checked my Mirage Spots as well as generated more through internet connection, and I found two more new ones. So now I only have 4 left to visit in total. I'm hoping to get to see all of those relatively soon. Finally, I continued using the DexNav to generate wild Pelipper and steal the Lucky Eggs from those who had them. I got three more Lucky Eggs by doing that, so now I have 6 in total which is just what I wanted. Don't think I'll need more than these so I won't get any more of them... for now, at least. Might get even more in the future if I feel like it. Tomorrow, I will do a few other things.

ebevan91

Finished Alpha Sapphire with a hilariously underleveled team. The lowest leveled Pokemon in the Elite Four was the same level of my highest leveled Pokemon. I'm going to hold off on the Delta Episode for now and actually do something I DID NOT do in Omega Ruby, and that is capture the Mirage legendaries. I kinda wish I would've KO'd Kyogre in the Cave of Origin so it would be easier to SR for nature/IVs. Went with the first one I saw and it's not THAT bad. Got 3 31 IVs in its SpA, SpD, and I think Speed. His HP and defense IVs aren't good at all though. We're talking single digits/low teens. Modest nature.

CupidKirby

I was EV training some of my Pokémon in HP (without chaining), and ran into a 6IV Huge Power Play Rough Waterfall Azumarill with an Impish nature which completely annihilated one of my Pokémon ten levels higher. Needless to say, I caught it. It was a shame it didn't have Aqua Jet but that's about as good as it gets for the wild 'rill.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And I got back on Omega Ruby again. At first, I caught a wild Mawile and deposited it for a Mr. Mime on the GTS. There, I managed to get Drowzee there and evolved it into Hypno. At last, I saved in Victory Road.

Teacup

I managed to get 50 straight wins in multi battle in maison. I keep getting beat in the 40s in singles and rotation.

Lorde

So back at Fortree City, I received the event Zoroark at the PC, cleared the invisible Kecleon in front of the Fortree City Gym, and sashayed inside. I walked through revolving wooden panels and fought the Gym trainers and now I challenged my good sis Winona. I defeated her Swellow and Skarmory with Zoroark's Flamethrower, her Pelipper with Manectric's Discharge, and lastly her Altaria with Swampert's Ice Beam. I then won the Feather Badge and Roost TM from Winona and exited the Fortree Gym, healed my team, and ran toward Route 120. I found the Sunny Day TM inside of the Scorched Slab and then I walked through the rain in the middle of the route and slayed trainers. I saved in the thick grass labyrinth.

Kalosian

So long
Didn't get any new Mirage Spots today, but I did a bunch of other things. I Mega Evolved all of the Pokemon that can Mega Evolve from the Hoenn Dex that I hadn't tried Mega Evolving yet on this game, and added the visual images of their Mega forms to my Pokedex. There were quite many, more than I had expected, and Mega Evolving all of them took a while. Made me wish I had gotten started on this earlier like I originally had planned. I tried the Primal Reversion of Groudon and Kyogre as well in addition to the Megas, I like how the Primal Reversion is triggered automatically as they enter the battlefield. I also decided to Mega evolve Mewtwo into both of its Mega forms since I can now that I have Mewtwo available on this game. Many of the Megas look really cool, even if I had seen all of them before and knew what they look like, seeing them in the actual game still impressed me.

When that was done, I got started on what I really wanted to do. Which was to transfer over several Pokemon from Black 2 and White 2 that I needed for the Pokedex. I used Transporter and Bank for that, and it had been so long since I last used Transporter that I had forgotten how cool it is. More so than I could remember since it isn't that special, but still manages to stand out. I also got 744 more Poke Miles by connecting to Bank, which is a great bonus. Anyway, the Pokemon I sent over were the ones I need from Kanto and Johto for the Pokedex. So now I have all of them ready. Or at least most of them. Or I guess I should say, all of them that I am going to get for now. This alone bumped the entries in my Pokedex up from 359 to 405, which is quite a bit of a difference. While I still need to transfer over more Pokemon from 5th gen, I have decided to get started on continuing with the Pokedex here for now anyway. I plan to do all remaining regions in order so Kanto is first out. Going to start with it on Sunday.

Lorde

So next girls, I sashayed into Route 121. I caught a wild Shuppet in the grass and spotted Team Magma grunts heading to Mt. Pyre. I took a quick detour and visited the Safari Zone and caught Pokemon, then I ran to Lilycove City. I visited the Pokemon Center, Contest Spectacular, and Trainer Fan Club, then I thrashed my sis May and shopped at the Lilycove Department Store. Next I sprinted to Mt. Pyre and found the Shadow Ball TM inside, then I climbed to the summit and fought Magma grunts and Courtney. Maxie took the Red Orb and I was given the Blue Orb by the shrine keeper and I left Mt. Pyre. I Surfed to Route 123 and got the Gyaradosite, then I visited the Berry Master's house and garden and picked Berries.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And there, in my OR, I finally got that Mr. Mime on the GTS. Next, I caught a wild Linoone and deposited it for Exeggcute. After that, I evolved my recently caught Tyrogue into Hitmonchan. After that, I saved.

Paramedic

Happy today, I was EV training my Magby and was battling Glooms until after circa 20 Glooms I encountered a special one.. my first shiny ever.. a Shiny Gloom! Caught it with one Ultraball. Thinking to use it in my future team (as Vileplume).

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Back on OR again. Caught more Tyrogue and evolved a Jolly one into Hitmonlee. Then I finally received the Exeggcute and evolved it into Exeggutor. Then I deposited a Dratini for Cubone and got that Cubone for now. I'm planning to Wonder Trade the other Tyrogue. At last, I saved.

Mr.FusRoDah

Started up on my training regimen for my ally Hoopa and my newest addition to my death squad, a Mewtwo named Project X. It felt befitting to give it the Mewtwonite X and teach it Power-Up Punch to go hand in hand with it's unusual move, Self-Destruct. I also went to train an odd Togepi named Gabriel who came from a distant land and an oddly colored Oddish. I made it to my base on route 115, faced my team of friends with my team of Pokémon. Project X was my vanguard, Hoopa my bodyguard, and Harvestman my backup. Inverse is the setting, so weaknesses and resistances go right out the window. I evolved both Gabriel and the peculiar Oddish in the process, and then chose to use a sun stone since I already have a shiny Vileplume. After leveling up my team, I stepped to the side to see what was taking place on the stock exchange known as the GTS. Finding that there was nothing worth note, I retired to take an evening off with my friends, both human and Pokémon. You know, to recharge my batteries and give my Pokémon some well deserved R&R.

Lorde

So I Surfed west through Route 118 and stopped in Mauville City to do some shopping and heal my darlings, then I headed south along Cycling Road and arrived in Slateport City. I spoke with Captain Stern at the harbor, but suddenly Team Magma caused a fuss. Maxie and Team Magma stole Captain Stern's submarine and now I flew back to Lilycove City and I Surfed to the Team Magma Hideout. Inside I fought against Team Magma grunts and then I fought Magma Admin Courtney. After Team Magma had escaped, I Surfed to Route 124. I fought Swimmers for the experience and then I arrived at Mossdeep City. I visited Mossdeep City's Pokemon Center and after healing my team and speaking to NPCs, I visited the Mart.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Got back on OR to evolve Cubone into Marowak. I deposited another recently caught Linoone for Lickitung on the GTS, caught another Dwebble and traded it for Scyther on the GTS. At last, I saved.