• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Recent Happenings Thread

Aquarelle

Staff member
Yesterday, I continued to work on getting my Pinsir to level 100. The first thing I did was fly over to the Pokemon League to take on the Elite Four once again so that my Pinsir could get some experience and the Hoenn Champion Ribbon. I swept Sidney and Phoebe with Mega Pinsir, then took care of the remaining trainers using my other Pokemon for the most part.

Once I was done with that, I went back to Secret Base training until Pinsir reached level 100. Then, I headed back to Lilycove City, where I won a Rare Candy from the lottery.

Kalosian

So long
Started today by doing one thing involving all of my 6th Gen games. Yesterday, I did a trade with my friend _Edu and obtained a Diancie from him. This was the last Pokemon in terms of species which I needed for the time being. I traded it around to all of my 6th Gen games to get it registered on them. On X & Y, this brought my Pokedex up to 720, the only one I am missing there now is Volcanion, which I will get eventually, though it needs to actually be released first.

Omega Ruby: Now that I had Diancie, I received the Diancite from the weirdoes in a Pokemon Center. This was one of the last three Mega Stones I needed, the only ones I am missing now are the ones for Garchomp and Lucario, both which I am going to try and get eventually. But that's for later. I decided to try Mega Evolving Diancie and did so, then I added its Mega form to my Pokedex.

After that, I got started on EV-training my upcoming team. I EV-trained Klefki and Slowpoke. I thought for a short moment that I had done something wrong while EV-training Slowpoke, but it turned out that I had just forgotten 4 EVs in its spread while writing them down, so I had to do a quick recalculation and apply those EVs into where they were meant to be, then it was all fine. I have two members of this team left to EV-train so I will do them next.

Alpha Sapphire: Like on Omega Ruby, I decided to finish things regarding Diancie now that I had it. Obtained the Diancite, Mega Evolved Diancie and added it to my Pokedex. Then I continued with other things. Started by doing a bit of Super Training, I let Altaria, Milotic and Glalie each complete one level 3 regimen. These were the last three I had left, so I have now completed all of the regular ones here on this game too, just the secret ones left, which I will need to unlock first.

Continued by exploring the last of what I had left in Hoenn for now. The Routes west of Pacifidlog, numbers 132, 133 and 134. Since they are designed in a way that hinders efficient exploration, I had to go back from the start and then forward again more than 10 times in total in order to get everything. I battled all trainers and found all items. With it done, I flew to Fortree, sold some of the valuable but useless items I had found and bought some more Poke Balls. Then I went to the Secret Base Guild and battled Aarune, don't remember if I had done that before on this game so I decided to do it now.

Afterwards I went back to Sea Mauville and I finally managed to figure out how to trigger the Spiritomb battle. Why did they have to make it so complicated? I don't get it. Either way, I battled this ghost in the code and successfully caught it. Then I checked my daily Mirage Spot, which happened to be a Mirage Forest. On it, I found some items, including a Cover Fossil through Rock Smashing, and a Razor Claw. This was great as it was another important evolutionary item that I needed. I found 2 of them in 2 days, that feels good. Also caught Happiny and Forretress here.

Since this place had Happiny, I had to stay a little longer. Temporarily taught Thief to Gallade and used it on the wild Happiny, hoping to get an Oval Stone. Fortunately, I didn't have to try for long as the third Happiny I met had one. Left this place and trained my team a little so all members were at level 52. Now that I have explored almost all optional areas in Hoenn, Victory Road is next up. I want to try and get through it without HM slaves but not sure how that will go, we'll have to see... Flew to Ever Grande City and saved there for today.

Team:
257.png
- level 52
475.png
- level 52
182.png
- level 52
334.png
- level 52
350.png
- level 52
362.png
- level 52

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finished catching more Safari zone pokemon and I went to Mt Pyre and searched through the grass and found and caught an Elgyem and Bronzor and saw Phoebe lurking nearby. ^^;
- Next I flew to Lavaridge town and visited the herb shop and shopped inside, then I visited the Fiery Path tunnel and caught a Roggenrola and Diglett and grabbed the Charizardite X.
- I visited Route 111's desert next and caught a Gible and Sandile and Dwebble and visited some Secret Bases nearby which I raided for flags next hee hee. I then visited my own Base.

Kalosian

So long
Omega Ruby: Continued with the EV-training. I EV-trained Dratini and Snivy, and then the whole team was done regarding the EV-training. Snivy evolved into Servine along the way. Now I just need to get them all to level 50 or above as well as make sure they are fully evolved and have their final movesets. I taught them all some moves through TM that they needed, then I gave them Lucky Eggs and started on the regular training. However, I forgot to turn on the Exp. Share. This meant that Dratini, Servine and Slowpoke got a bit of training (all got to level 25 or above IIRC) but Klefki got none. I didn't want to redo the entire battle either, but I turned on the Exp. Share immediately after realizing my mistake. Going to continue on the training until I am done, still have a bit left.

Alpha Sapphire: To start with, I have done a few small things such as checking my daily Mirage Spots. Caught some Pokemon on them and found some items. Naturally, one of them had to be THAT certain Mirage Spot above Fallarbor which contains a TM that requires both the Mach and Acro Bikes. I'm not that far yet, so I'll have to get back to it in the future. After doing these small things, I could finally get around to the next part of my journey: Victory Road. I temporarily taught the necessary TMs and HMs needed to go through to various members of my team, turned the Exp. Share on to lower the amount of grinding I would have to do afterwards.

Entered Victory Road, and got through it. Battled all trainers, picked up all items and caught Hariyama, Loudred, Lairon and Medicham. At the end, I met Wally again and had an epic rematch with him. My team could beat his, and I used my Mega Altaria to beat his Mega Gallade. With that over, I had arrived at the Pokemon League. But before taking on the challenge, I had to train my team a bit further. Gave them all Lucky Eggs, used Exp. O-Powers and flew around to various places in Hoenn to rebattle trainers until all members of the team were at level 59. It went rather fast thanks to how easy it is to train which is a great delight. Flew back to the Pokemon League and bought various potions and revives, better safe than sorry. With that, I'm ready. The Elite Four and the Champion awaits me.

Team:
257.png
- level 59
475.png
- level 59
182.png
- level 59
334.png
- level 59
350.png
- level 59
362.png
- level 59

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I played my Omega Ruby some more and challenged the Maison and battled against Dana and won some BP once she had lost, plus I went to the skies and caught some pokemon as well.
- I landed on a Mirage Island and went on a catching spree and then I focused on doing some more flag collecting and I finally attained the platinum flag hee hee. I did some contests next.
- I went to Mauville city and visited the rooftop area and got some Drives for Genesect on the stairs. I went to Rustboro after ward and revived fossils too and trained a Lileep and Archen.

Well, yesterday I started leveling up my 7th or 8th team on OR (that team which will consist of Simipour, Weavile, Druddigon, Espeon, Chandelure and Seviper). And I stilll have 4 or 5 others that I hope to get to as well. But, some of them still aren't complete yet.
To make this seem not too short a post, all I'll say is, in my opinion, god bless how mirage islands work in these games, making me try Pokemon I would otherwise not consider bothering with in the first place. :)

Kalosian

So long
Omega Ruby: Continued training my team and I got them all to their desired levels, which was 50 or above. All of them were fully evolved and had learned all moves they had to learn through TM or level-up. I flew to the Battle Resort and taught them the moves they needed through Move Tutors. But I had to do two small things before I could get back to the Maison. I went to my daily Mirage Spot which fortunately happened to be a Mirage Cave with smashable rocks, so I smashed the rocks until I had found a Plume Fossil. Went to Rustboro and restored it into an Archen as I would need one for a future trade with Alpha Sapphire. I also restored the rest of the fossils into Pokemon even if I didn't need them, will probably just store them on Bank later on.

Then I also had to get one certain item for the team that I was missing. A Light Clay, which can only be found on wild Baltoy and Claydol. I went to the Sky Pillar and started stealing items from wild Claydol until I found one, which didn't take long, fortunately. Now, I was ready to head back to the Battle Maison. Gave the team their items and entered the Super Rotation line. Started battling and won 10 battles so far. It is not much but a start at least. It took some time because the team plays quite slowly as it requires a lot of setup most of the time, and my opponents have done several unexpected moves which caught me off-guard. I also came very close to losing one battle, but I managed to win which was fortunate. I feel that I learned a bit from it and hope to put it to good use so that a loss hopefully won't happen. Going to continue and see how it goes.

Alpha Sapphire: With all preparations done, it was finally time. I was going to challenge the Elite Four and the Champion. At the Pokemon League, I entered the gate and took the challenge.

First out was Sidney. I lead with Milotic against him, got a Competitive boost thanks to Mightyena's Intimidate and defeated it with Surf. Then I used Mega Altaria to take down the rest of his team with Return and Moonblast.

Next was Phoebe. She was the one I had planned the least strategy for. I used Bellossom to defeat her Dusclops with Giga Drain, then Mega Glalie with Crunch and Milotic with Surf against the rest of her team.

Third in line was Glacia. I used Gallade to defeat her first Glalie, then Mega Blaziken to smash her remaining Pokemon with Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut after a Swords Dance.

Fourth out was Drake. Mega Glalie demolished his team with Return, Ice Beam and Freeze-Dry. Three Ice-moves might seem unnecessary, but they all serve a purpose. Here and in other battles.

Finally, it was time for the Champion. Steven. I wasn't really sure how to handle him either. Decided to lead with Milotic and defeat his Skarmory with Surf, then Gallade used Close Combat to destroy his Cradily. It fell to his Aggron, so I sent out Milotic to defeat it and his Claydol with Surf. Decided to go with Mega Blaziken for the finale, sent it out against his Armaldo, used Swords Dance and then Sky Uppercut for a defeat. Used Blaze Kick against his Mega Metagross hoping for an epic finish... but it missed, and my Blaziken fainted to a Zen Headbutt. So that was a failure. I sent out Milotic to end things, used Surf to defeat the Mega Metagross while successfully tanking two Giga Impacts in the process.

With that, I had beaten the Elite Four and the Champion. While things didn't go exactly how I had planned regarding the battle against Steven, I did at least win. I entered the Hall of Fame and watched the credits. I like how they show the progress of my journey up to this point. Then I had a rematch with Brendan and won.

After that... the Delta Episode began. I played through it. Not going to go into any details this time either, I'll just leave it with that. While playing through it, I got to explore two areas I hadn't explored before, one was completely new. First was Meteor Falls. There, I battled all trainers, picked up all items as well as caught Barboach, Bagon and Clefairy. The second one was Sky Pillar. I picked up all items there and caught an Ariados.

Regarding the legendaries, I caught Rayquaza, only because I had to. Didn't bother getting one with good IVs/Nature, just caught it. The dragon turned out to be really strong and it could have swept my entire team, but I caught it on the first ball, fortunately. I didn't catch Deoxys though. Defeated it, but I will come back for it later.

With that, the Delta Episode was over, and I could get started on the post-game. Not sure if I will have the time to do everything I want to do here and in Omega Ruby before Sun/Moon are released, but I will try. Started by receiving a Latiosite from my mother, then I saved Professor Birch from a hostile Shroomish and got to keep a Johto starter, decided to go with Totodile since it is my second favorite. Flew to Fallarbor where I received the last Mega stone I needed for my team, the Galladite. I tried Mega Evolving my Gallade and it looks so awesome, just like I knew it would. Added it to my Pokedex as well.

Flew back to Littleroot. Now, my re-exploring of Hoenn began. I am going to catch all DexNav exclusive Pokemon as well as find most Mega Stones that I am missing. I had 24 Mega stones at this point which was about half of the ones that exist. Along the way, I am also going to visit Mirage Spots and start working slightly on Secret Bases. Left my home in Littleroot and saved Professor Birch once more, this time from a Machoke. He gave me a Unova starter to keep, I wasn't sure whether to go with Tepig or Oshawott since I like them about equally, but I ended up picking Tepig, this little pig is just so cute.

Then I got started. Not going to go into details so I'll just say that I have re-explored the first part of Hoenn, from Littleroot Town to Mauville City. I have caught all DexNav exclusive Pokemon along the way and found three Mega Stones. The Scizorite at Petalburg Woods, the Ampharosite at New Mauville, and the Lopunnite in Mauville itself. Speaking of Mauville, I also completed the New Mauville sidequest and got all items and things through that. Also visited Mauville Hills and got everything from there... that's where I got the Lopunnite too.

Then I have also visited my daily Mirage Spots and gathered more of them through SpotPass, found several items and caught a bunch of Pokemon on them. I also connected to the PGL and did a Game Sync for the first time here. I have obtained 52 medals in total so far which is good though there are a lot more to get and I will get to that at some point in the future. Regarding Secret Bases, I have started collecting flags and I have to my own surprise managed to obtain more than 30 already, which got me up to the first rank, this means I can now start farming Stones from my Secret Pals, which I will do in order to get all stones I need. Will continue re-exploring Hoenn while doing other things in the meantime.

This will also be the last time I post my team. I won't focus on training them anymore now that I am done with the main story and the post-game story, though I will keep on using them while working on the Pokedex and other things. They worked well during the main story and I hope that won't change for the post-game.

Team:
257-m.png
- level 62
475-m.png
- level 62
182.png
- level 61
334-m.png
- level 62
350.png
- level 62
362-m.png
- level 61

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I have been hatching eggs to try and get a Naughty nature Riolu with an attack characteristic. Ran into a shiny Tympole and used quick ball to catch it. Fully evolved into Seismitoad by battling secret base trainers and rotational trainer in Mauville City. Did the lottery and got some items/berries from secret base trainers.

I'm now, for the most part, in the planning stages of what my above mentioned team move sets are going to be. So far, the only two that have their move sets all planned out are just Seviper and Espeon. I'm waiting until my Sneasel and Lampent evolve to plan they're full move set's out.

Wow... it's been one SRSLY long time since I've posted here, but it's at least because I get to say this:

I finally got an Eon Ticket! W00T!!!

There was a kiosk selling roast chicken in the grocery store parking lot outside my apartment building over the weekend, and one of the patrons must've passed by close enough to my second-story apartment while my 3DS was in sleep mode (I was building things on the moon in the Bravely Second demo) to pass their Eon Ticket to me! Sadly, I was only able to collect it in OR, but I did the side-mission as soon as I collected the ticket, and after one failed attempt at trying to catch Latias the hard way, I just chucked my spare Master Ball at it, and ended up getting whammied by an Adamant Latias. Whomp-whomp! :( I was mildly disappointed, but I really didn't care; I already have a much better Latias that I'd transferred from Gen 5 years ago. What I REALLY did that mission for was the Soul Dew, as there is NO legitimate way outside the ORAS Eon Ticket event to get it in Gen 6.

Grinded for battle points in the Battle Maison to get some of those move tutor exclusive moves for some of the Pokemon I'm currently raising.
Now that those Pokemon have all those moves that they can learn, I can go around the region raising the current six 'mon I have on my team.

Kalosian

So long
Omega Ruby: Continued in the Super Rotations, won 15 more battles which puts me at 25 won in a row. I haven't had a lot of time to play and the battles tend to take quite long, so it has been going slowly. Hoping to get even further later this week.

Alpha Sapphire: Did a bit more exploration. I went north from Mauville and I have now re-explored all areas from Route 111 to Fallarbor City. Including Route 112 and the other areas around Lavaridge, though I am going to wait with exploring the Jagged Pass completely until I get both bikes. I caught all DexNav exclusive Pokemon along the way, also found three more Mega Stones. Received another Egg in Lavardige and hatched it into a Togepi. In addition to that, I have continued on Secret Bases and Mirage Spots a little. Will continue the re-exploration next.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I did some berry growing in Omega Ruby cuz my inventory of Salac and Lum berries was running low. I then finished evolving some more pokemon in order to fill up my Pokedex.
- I went to Slateport city now and shopped for dolls for my Secret Base which I had moved to the Secret Meadow. Once I had finished decorating my base, I went to the Maison. :3
- I teamed up with Steven again and won BP, then I went to the day care and bred pokemon and defeated several trainers around the Battle resort island and headed to Dewford.

Nintendo543

Omega Ruby

I started a new run through a few days ago. I picked my starter, Treecko, since I haven't done a play through with him in ORAS yet. I named him Qui.
I then caught a Male Ralts, and named him Gally (short for Gallade). I plan to evolve him into a Gallade. I also picked up a Taillow (named Feko), and a Zigzagoon named Figgy.

I beat Roxanne and received the Rock Tomb TM.

Kalosian

So long
Omega Ruby: I have continued in the Super Rotations. First, I won a few more battles, but ended up losing on Battle #36 against an Eeveelution team. The way I lost in was rather embarrassing too, I played badly against the kind of team I shouldn't have had any problems setting up against and then beating. But now I didn't and that led to my loss. Saved the battle video but didn't feel like uploading it, though I will do so if anyone wants me to. This was the first time I lost on this game before reaching the Chatelaine, which doesn't feel too good, but it could have been worse.

I lost, but I wanted to make another try. So I did. This time, I played more carefully and less stupidly, managed to make it all the way past the first 49 battles which let me have a rematch with Morgan. Among the way, I ran into some troublesome Pokemon. Notably OHKO users, notably Articuno, but also Cryogonal and Whiscash to a lesser extent. Leech Seed and Taunt users could also be troublesome. Anyway, I got to battle Morgan, and I won against her. Battle Video CKDG-WWWW-WW3P-3V35 if anyone wants to see it (I don't think so). Like most of my battles with this team, it was pretty long and took quite some time. But it doesn't matter, I won. For that, I got my 4th and for the time being final Maison Monument (as it will be a while before I get around to getting the one for Multi). I also got to be Morgan's pet which is always nice. Going to continue on this streak for a while to see how far I can go but I am going to take it slowly as my main focus will be on Alpha Sapphire for now. So far, I have won 15 more battles after beating Morgan, which puts me at 65 won in a row at this point.

Alpha Sapphire: Continued with re-exploring Hoenn, and completed it. I found and caught all DexNav exclusive Pokemon as well as many more Mega Stones. So I am now done with the DexNav regarding species. Also took the SS. Tidal from one place to another and battled all trainers as well as picked up all items aboard it. Then I went to the Battle Resort. I obtained all items there, battled the strong trainers and caught Mantyke, Mantine and Remoraid. Explored the place in full but not going to challenge the Battle Maison quite yet, it will be done once I am done with my next big project.

Left the Battle Resort to explore two areas I had left to explore completely. Now that I had both bikes thanks to showing them to various people, I could go everywhere. Started by going to the Jagged Pass, picked up the remaining items there, which were two in total. Then I went to the Safari Zone. Picked up all remaining items as well as caught Seaking, Pinsir and Heracross, so I am done with that place for now. Also found an Absolite there, the last Mega Stone I could obtain for now. I am only missing a total of three Mega Stones now, the ones for Garchomp, Lucario and Metagross, will try and get them eventually...

Next up on this game, I am going to complete the Pokedex. It is the second out of eight big things I want to do on this game and Omega Ruby (and preferably be done with before Sun/Moon are released, hope I will have all the time I need for everything). Started by doing some connections with Y through Bank. I bred all the non-legendary Omega Ruby exclusives on Y, as well as the starters and the fossil I didn't pick, then I sent them over to this game together with all legendaries from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. And all from Kalos except Diance (which I already have), Xerneas and Volcanion (which isn't even released yet). Also sent over a Pokemon with Pokerus as I will need it for the future. Banking over these guys brought up the number of registered entries in my Pokedex from 219 to 256 which is cool.

First out regarding the Pokedex is going to be the Hoenn Pokedex, so that's what I will start with. I had already obtained a bit over half of the entries for it when I started, so I have quite a bit left. Going to do everything in a set order, starting with remaining captures and regular evolutions, splitting the Dex in two for simplicity. From the first part of the Dex, there were only 2 Pokemon I was missing, so I decided to start by catching them. Went to Route 110 and used Sweet Scent to summon hordes until I met a Plusle horde which contained a Minun. Caught this Minun. Left and headed to Granite Cave where I smashed rocks until I met a Nosepass, which I caught. It didn't take very long, fortunately. Next up, I am going to start evolving Pokemon from the first half of the Hoenn Dex.

I have also continued on Mirage Spots and Secret Bases. I have visited very many Mirage Spots and caught the Pokemon on them. Regarding Secret Bases, I have obtained more than 100 Flags in total now, just 900 left... I should get to the final goal eventually.

Aquarelle

Staff member
This weekend, I decided to enter my Pinsir in a Master Rank Contest because I didn't get that done when I was training it earlier. I still had quite a few Pokeblocks, but I made some more anyway and then gave a bunch to Pinsir until several of its stats were maxed out. After that, I taught Pinsir a few TM moves with useful Contest effects and then entered the Coolness Contest. The Contest went pretty smoothly for me. I maxed out the crowd's excitement on the second turn of talent round and was able to hold on to my lead for the rest of the competition. After winning, Pinsir got a ribbon and I obtained some gifts from fans back in the lobby. I then changed Pinsir's moveset back to normal and saved.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I had a really amazing set of battles yesterday with three other trainers over Wifi. It was the most fun I've had battling, maybe since ever. The battles were fun and challenging and I lost every time except for the very last match! It was thanks to my Blaziken that I won!

Also, I am currently going for completing my Natiional Dex. I just beat the Elite Four for the second time while battling to level up/evolve certain pokemon I took down all of the Elite Four single handedly with my shiny event Dialga. I evolved my Binacle into Barbarcle....the weirdest Pokemon I've ever seen, and this is my first Barbarcle, so it was so exciting. Now I'm back at the elite four with another set of Pokemon that need to evolve, but this time my front runner is the event Reshiram with Blue Flare and Turbo Flare.

Crobat_Curse

ALPHA SAPPHIRE

Spent a good hour or so furiously tapping the Super Training screen in a bid to get reset bags earlier. I managed to defeat the E4 rematches, so I figured I'd clear the team's EVs now and train them up properly. Thankfully, that's made super easy due to horde battles + pokerus + the power items that I spent my Pokebank BPs on. I now intend to tackle the Battle Maison now that my team's competitively viable.

Team

257.png

Paisley[63] @ Blazikenite
Adamant; Hi Jump Kick, Protect, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz

262.png

Nero[63] @ Focus Sash
Adamant; Crunch, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Play Rough

286.png

Isa[63] @ Toxic Orb
Careful; Drain Punch, Spore, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed

424.png

Setara[63] @ Life Orb
Jolly; Double Hit, Beat Up, Power-Up Punch, Fake Out

230.png

Sterling[63] @ Scope Lens
Modest; Surf, Agility, Focus Energy, Draco Meteor

464.png

Crew[63] @ Leftovers
Adamant; Earthquake, Rock Blast, Aqua Tail, Megahorn

OMEGA RUBY

I'm just about to face the E4 with these guys, so I've spent a bit of time grinding against trainer rematches in preparation. They're a whole lot of fun to use, especially Huntail, Salamence and Bastiodon, who I've never had on a team before. After that, I'll likely just mimic AS and reset their EVs, before trying out the Battle Maison/possibly Battle Spot.

Team

254.png

Azra[52]
Timid; Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Leaf Storm

367.png

Maury[52]
Jolly; Shell Smash, Waterfall, Crunch, Baton Pass

301.png

K.C.[52]
Timid; Calm Mind, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball

305.png

Bastille[52]
Adamant; Iron Head, Head Smash, Autotomize, Earthquake

038.png

Simza[52]
Timid; Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot, Psyshock

373.png

Benji[52]
Impish; Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Toxic, Roost

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Haven't had much time to play for the past few days. But I did get a few things done at least. On Alpha Sapphire, I got started on the Hoenn Pokedex and managed to add the following Pokemon to it: Grovyle, Sceptile, Marshtomp, Swampert, Mightyena, Beautifly, Dustox, Nuzleaf, Swellow, Breloom, Vigoroth, Kadabra and Crobat. So that's a good start if anything, I suppose. I have also continued on Secret Bases and Mirage Spots. Regarding Mirage Spots, I have now visited all Mirage Mountains, got all items and caught all Pokemon from them. Regarding the rest, I only have 5 Mirage Spots in total left to find, and only a small number of exclusive Pokemon left to catch from them.

Missingno.Fan

I finally got through the Delta episode on Alpha Sapphire. I kind of been putting it off since I first got the game. The bad news is that I accidentally knocked on Deoxys and even if I didn't knock him out, I probably wouldn't of had enough balls to catch him (I only had like four ultra balls and some net balls). I guess I will have to beat the Elite Four again.