• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega Ruby Team help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scripted

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my team in Omega Ruby.

I currently don't have a 6th, and can't think of anyone to put there, so any suggestions are welcome.

Blaziken
- Brick Break
- Blaze Kick
- Earthquake
-

Shiftry
- Leaf Blade
- Leaf Storm
- Dark Pulse
-

Gallade
- Night Slash
- Brick Break
- Psycho Cut
- Leag Blade

Salamance
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Headbutt
-

Milotic
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice Beam
-

SATB

Hey uh maybe if you make your RMT more interesting (e.g. descriptions, pictures, humor), then people will make the effort to help you out. So is this a story team or a competitive team? After you answer that question I think I will be able to help.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my team in Omega Ruby.

I currently don't have a 6th, and can't think of anyone to put there, so any suggestions are welcome.

Blaziken
- Brick Break/High Jump Kick
- Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz/Flamethrower
- Earthquake/Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Shadow Claw

Most don't know it, but Blaziken's Special Attack is only like 10 base points under its Attack. That being said, I would use Flamethrower over Blaze Kick. It hits most things that takes super effective damage from fire moves from their weaker defense, as you will most likely see more Steel types, which, on average, have high Defense and low Special Defense. High Jump Kick is a much better move than Brick Break. It does almost double the damage and has a reliable enough accuracy. Earthquake doesn't really hit anything of interest for Blaziken, so I slashed a Rock type move in over it. If you want to use EQ, though, use the Rock move on the final move slot. If you decide to replace EQ, Shadow Claw could work in the final move slot.

Shiftry
- Leaf Blade
- Leaf Storm
- Dark Pulse
-

I have never used Shiftry, so I don't think I'll be much help there.

Gallade
- Night Slash
- Brick Break/Close Combat
- Psycho Cut
- Leag Blade

Brick Break is really weak. You should almost never use it. Close Combat should be used over it. It does almost double the damage, has perfect accuracy, and the drawback isn't all that bad.

Salamance
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Salamence should be your EQer. It gains a good amount of coverage for it, and it is in general always a good move for Salamence. Fire Blast allows it to hit flying and levitating Steels that roam Hoenn.

Milotic
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice Beam
-

I can't really touch Milotic either.

You need something to take on Fairies. Your team had three mons who are weak to Fairy, and none of them resist it. I think Aggron could work. It gives you a great physical presence, and It has STAB recoilless Head Smash to work with. This is the set I would run.

Aggron
-Head Smash
-Heavy Slam/Iron Head
-Earthquake
-Double Edge

Head Smash and Steel move for STAB. Earthquake gives it good coverage, and Double Edge is a good neutral attack that has no recoil.

Overall this is a decent team. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.