• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega VS 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Omega2-1.png

VS

http://i42.*******.com/20sep0m.png

Rules
-All battles will be BW2 OU.
-All battles will be decided BO3 or BO1 before the match starts.
-Play fair and with good sportsmanship.
-Have fun!

Omega
Skamory7 - PO/PS
Exeggudork - PO/PS
rallo92 - Wifi
PsiOmega - Wifi
Dylan18 - PS

7 Deadly Sins
- MasterKojondo - PO/PS
- the3rdh0kage - Wifi/PO
- JOKERS_WILD - Wifi
- Cy3o - Wifi
- MetalSonic - Wifi/PO Comebhax - PS

- jeyre80 - PO/PS/Wifi [sub]
- Comebhax - PS [sub]

Matchups
Dylan18 vs MasterKojondo
Exeggudork vs Cy30
rallo92 vs the3rdh0kage
PsiOmega vs JOKERS_WILD
Skamory7 vs Comebhax - PS

The deadline is November 30th! Get your battles done and have fun!​

Last edited:

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
Ok good luck both sides and MasterKonjondo I will VM you when I can battle or you can VM me and we can work something out :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Yeah everybody try and contact your opponents. Good luck to both sides!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Lets try and finish (and win) this war guys. Go 7DS.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
kay dylan i am free almost anytime so pick a day and we can do it. :)

Please switch MetalSonic for Comebhax. MetalSonic informed me after the thread was already made, that he couldn't be in this one.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Good luck both sides and get your battles done!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Alright, here's the deal. Comebhax hasn't been online in almost a week, so if he doesn't come back by the time the war is over (8 days), it's my win. Same with one of our players, rallo92, who seems to have been offline for a while, so get your battles done! Actually, maybe I should use jeyre instead of Comebhax?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
About that I'm having some trouble getting on PO, but I can get on Wi-Fi, and my opponent is only PO. So would it be possible to switch to an opponent who has Wi-fi.

Skarm™

Light It Up
About that I'm having some trouble getting on PO, but I can get on Wi-Fi, and my opponent is only PO. So would it be possible to switch to an opponent who has Wi-fi.

Sorry,I can't because I can't find another WiFi person, but he can go on PS if you can do that.

Cy3o

I will pm my opponent tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone ^.^

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I was rusty, i haven't battled in a long time and i thought i wouldnt be in war, but oh well.
gg i lost like 4-0

Skarm™

Light It Up
So that makes Omega winning 1-0, but a lot can happen in a week, so get your battles done!

I was rusty, i haven't battled in a long time and i thought i wouldnt be in war, but oh well.
gg i lost like 4-0

Everyone deserves a chance to be a war. It's all good. There is still pleanty of time for 7DS to make that up. You only get better by battling versus the truly competitive people.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I am still trying to organize something with dylan, waiting for his response.

Status
Not open for further replies.