• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega VS 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I don't even know.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Jeyre, I think you should substitute out Jokers Wild seeing as he has not been on Serebii for the past month.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'm going to try and re-install it.

EDIT: didn't work.

Last edited:

PsiOmega

An old soul
I can't even find Jokers, he hasn't been on so long. I'd encourage the decision to sub him.

Cy3o

Well I am having trouble with my wifi So I can't play on it as of now. I have Pokemon Online though but if its needed I can be subbed out. Sorry for my inconvenience

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well if you all can't make due, then we'll have sub you. But there's only one sub left for 7DS, so that means that the other two can't battle at all, and if all battles har not been finished by the end of the war will go to Omega due to that :| So uh... yeah? jeyre who do I sub you for?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
we are not in need of subs we have plenty, I have made every effort to contact Dylan and basically replied with I don't know if I can get it done. Sounds like you guys need to be worrying about your own subs not ours.

Edit: i'll contact dr.chaos about subbing in for Jokers

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I can play if needed. Will I be battling PsiOmega?

EDIT: I should mention I can use PS and PO not Wifi.

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Couldnt CY3O and I switch opponents if his can do wifi.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
GL ever1!!!

Cy3o

I don't mind switching opponents. I will pm my opponent soon.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Ok ill get ahold of Rallo soon as well. Lol my opponent is somebody i know :)

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Well I'll say this much, this war is going to end in a draw unless you make an attempt to sub my opponent (assuming you guys don't win the next two battles), we fixed our problem with our battlers yet you havent done anything to fix yours.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Well I'll say this much, this war is going to end in a draw unless you make an attempt to sub my opponent (assuming you guys don't win the next two battles), we fixed our problem with our battlers yet you havent done anything to fix yours.
Ask Dylan18, he's leader, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.