• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega VS 7 Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Milotic is a BOSS

<-- Best Shiny Ever!
Probably a bit late, but good luck both sides.
Any news on victories/loses?

Skarm™

Light It Up
We're up 1-0 because I won ;) I think. Exeggudork is battling tomorrow so that will bring a tie or a huge lead

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
its not my job to find you guys subs, its yours. Just saying.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Anyways what are the new matchups so I can update the OP again? I haven't been checking the thread that much...

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Rallo vs. the3rdH0kage
Execudork vs. Cy30

I know I butchered usernames srry.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Anyways what are the new matchups so I can update the OP again? I haven't been checking the thread that much...

In otherwords find a sub for dylan please so I can get match done...

Cy3o

I won against my opponent Exeggudork 2-0 it was a good match.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So were tied right?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Ok so are we still able to battle today or is the deadline over at the beginning of the day?

End of the day so whoever wins by tonight shall be declared victor! And if nobou has well we'll just have to have this a little longer. Or we can all call it a tie if we want... Um what do we all agree on? Tie or extension?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I say extension but thats just me.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Doesnt bug me either way but if you dont find a sub for me to battle we will take the win, since we got all of our subs sorted out.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
I can battle now MasterKonjondo

EDIT: Shouldn't I take the win sense I can battle now and MasterKonjondo can't?

EDIT 2: No use in extension... Rallo hasn't logged on since the 10th. PsiOmega has been inactive for awhile too.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
I can battle now MasterKonjondo

EDIT: Shouldn't I take the win sense I can battle now and MasterKonjondo can't?

EDIT 2: No use in extension... Rallo hasn't logged on since the 10th. PsiOmega has been inactive for awhile too.

Psi isn't inactive he just doesn't post. Rallo is gone inactive so he gets a loss, making it 2-1 in 7DS' favor, and they win :|

GG 7DS, may we kick your butts next time. Mods please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.