• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Omega VS Sentient Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuts, we lost! >.< Good game Sentient Dragons! looks like you won't be tormented by Scubasteve23 after all Woebegonenick!

On another note, how did you set up five calm minds?! Why would Skarm let you do that?! >.<

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Nuts, we lost! >.< Good game Sentient Dragons! looks like you won't be tormented by Scubasteve23 after all Woebegonenick!

On another note, how did you set up five calm minds?! Why would Skarm let you do that?! >.<

they didnt win yet. Revenge will tell you why, i Pmed it to him. so for now, its still 2-2

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Skamory has to battle one more time if he loses then we win but if he wins then they have to have a tie breaker and yes that game counted you should had never said yes if you weren't ready

Skarm™

Light It Up
Mods I'm very sorry for double posting bit I need to announce this.
There has been a change o plans, I'm with my dad for two weeks Ina row, so I cannot battlefie two weeks, Omega and Hitikage know why, I've told them. So either you guys wait two weeks, or I get subbed by matgonor or Quotemaster. You guys decide why to do, but I'll check in two weeks to see what happened. Omega, don't think I'm gone like you did last time, please. Farewell for a bit.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well it seems we have Swampasaur replacing Skar. He has returned and ready to battle. He will be battle Hitokage ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.